3.24 Build showcase for Summon Skeletons of Archers

PoB: https://pobb.in/0CEBLRCCY14I
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca8MnptgC-o

About a week before league start I was playing with an Idea for summon skeletal Archers. It involved the "Ancient Skull" helmet and the "Maata's Teaching" scepter. The combination of those 2 items alone gives very high crit chance which can be used to cap it easily using stuff like precision or using an Animate Guardian with the Kingmaker. The helmet's debuff does make minions die quickly once they crit though so to negate that I thought to use the "Blessed rebirth" notable from a minion life medium jewel (or megalomaniac). Add the new Unholy might and some withered stacks and all of that damage will be chaos and boosted by withered stacks so we can avoid added damage all together avoiding the issue with them not scaling off of that.

With my current gear I am sitting between a 10 and 15div investment. I just killed uber Maven, I've also cleared T17 Abomination and Fortress maps, did all of the mavens invitations including the feared (buffed with alchs) and do all of the standard pinnacle content. (132/132 atlas passives). I currently am lvl 93 and my dps is 17.4M. EHP is a bit on the low side with just 23K (without guard skills). It doesn't feel weak while running fairly juiced maps but every once in a while you might get killed so it isn't a hc build. That being said. I could probbably shuffle some talents around and upgrade my rings, belt, chest, gloves, and boots as those arn't optimized yet. The chest is even just wrong but it's what I could get.

The Animate Guardian(AG) setup is a bit unusual. It needs "Cadigans crown" in order not to kill itself and it uses asenaths for glorious explode.

At the time people really discouraged me to persue skeletal archers and one of the reasons was the video that Ghazzy released stating they will suck. Skeleton Archers WILL SUCK... even though they're buffed.

Despite that I still went for it and oh boy. It's really good for the budget I put in.

This setup only works on short lived expendable minions that deal physical damage though so all that come to mind are regular skeletons, the archer variation, maybe herald of purity, and phantasms maybe with soulwrest.
The AG might seem weak but it has no trouble staying alive and in emergencies. I am summoning 5 skellies at a time and "replacing" old one's with new ones counts as them dieying so that heals the AG for 25% of it's max life per cast.

So far it's not a build guide and I don't intend to make one myself as I won't have the time to maintain it but I can give the following guide:

Bandits: Kill all

Pantheons: Doesn't matter. Both Lunaris or Solaris would work

Ascendancy's: 1st Mindless Agression, 2nd Unnatural strength, the order for the last 2 doesn't matter

Talent tree: First go for "Lord of the dead", and "Death attunement". Once you have those 2 you can just randomly get the life nodes to get more tanky or the minion damage ones depending on your needs at that moment.

Try to work towards being able to get a medium "minion life" cluster jewel or megalomaniac by level 54 so that you can get the notable "Blessed rebirth" as soon as you can. This will help your build a lot. This is your first priority item/jewel wise. Up to that point anything that will give life, resistances, or minion damage will work.
Once you get the jewel your second priority will be getting the helmet and the third priority will be to get at least a +1 level "maataa's teaching's scepter". Once you have those 3 items it's whatever you can afford at the time for the rest.
I recommend a dragonfangs flight with skeleton levels and a shield with + levels to skeletons and some increased minion damage too.
So far the other items I use are just generic resistance + life filler items. The rings that I use are bone rings with some minion damage and minion attackspeed but you can use any ring you want.

Statswise the best scaling for damage is:
1 - Gem levels
2 - Increased minion damage
3 - Increased minion attackspeed
Last bumped18 апр. 2024 г., 18:32:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация