All Golems + Animate Guardian build help

Sorry for the long-winded post here.

Background:

I like to play somewhat odd builds and have thus far created them on my own. But I am having problems with survivability on this build and would like to enlist some help from more experienced Exile'rs.

The build concept was to have one of each golem active at the same time, i.e. six golems. I added the Animate Guardian into it as well. I run with an 'of the hordes' gem so ultimately, I have 8 golems + the Animate Guardian active.

They do all my fighting. I don't use any offensive skills. All I do is provide auras and then curse enemies, with the occasional frost bomb if I get a big life regen enemy.

I understand that this is not a great, heck even a good DPS build by POE standards, but I don't really care about that. I just want to have fun with the game. I don't expect to be doing Shaper/Elder or other difficult fights with this build either.

Lastly, I play on Standard, so some legacy options could be available.

Build:

POB: https://pobb.in/LL2w8v9Tgy1o

The minions themselves are pretty much immortal given the content that I run, from what I can tell. I am pretty sure the life/energy shield they have is over kill, but I am a little paranoid about losing the AG, thus I have kept most of the minion life stuff.

I like the Feeding Frenzy buff (Chest) and I need it to make the AG aggressive since the Primordial Might jewel does not affect it.

I have ~5100 total Life and ES. Not the best I know, and I think this is the main source of my angst.

Animate Guardian Gear: Dying Breath (Weapon), Leer Cast (Helm), Legacy of Fury (Boots), Southbound (Gloves), Gruthkul's Pelt (Chest)

Problems I have:

#1. My main problem is I seem to get 1 shotted. I can avoid most ground affects as I am not trying to get close to anything, but I still catch some AOE and random attacks.

#2. I seem to not understand taunting. The wiki says when taunted, enemies cannot consider another target. I have 9 minions with a 32% chance to taunt with each hit. Not counting the 100% chance of 3 stone golems and their Slab Slam attack. There are so many times where I will be circling the battle or dancing around and all of the sudden enemies jump, shoot or otherwise decide that they are going to attack me. The chance that all of my minions do not taunt again in the 3s duration of taunt should be very rare, but it does not seem so.
--I make sure to never run maps with the Cannot be Taunted modifier
--Again, I am not running Shaper/Elder, or any strange stuff. Just random maps.

Ask:

1. I am looking for gear changes that would help me survive. There are always expensive gear upgrades, but I am looking for something that I might have missed, unique or otherwise that would help more than what I am using now.

2. Any suggestions to increase my minions effectiveness. How much life can I get rid of and still keep the AG in a safe zone?

3. Passive Tree/Ascendency Changes? Necromancer would give more minion damage, but I think I need Elementalist to maintain the 6 active golems.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Last bumped20 апр. 2024 г., 8:01:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация