Freezing Pulse 1.2 CI and Life based - imput required

Последняя редакция: dariovmp. Время: 19 авг. 2014 г., 18:41:36
CI without Ghost Reaver? :P

Impossible :)
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Последняя редакция: m_k4y. Время: 19 авг. 2014 г., 17:57:35
I feel your pain on where to go to get more life for the witch life builds now. I think the witch area for all the theorycrafted frit freezepulse build is pretty much standard right now but where to go from there after you only pick up like 90% life is tough.

I tried making the scion life wheel make sense or jumping down to ranger because i really wanted to go after some of those new flask nodes but just could not make it work. Testing different options I stumbled onto trying out going to templar and i ended up picking up double curse, more damage and more life. Take a look at my build below and let me know what you think.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMHpYIQ37AsnEmy0PVBlgVCr5sQWEyzrrMigZ6hVkqOPBdUTC0RD9teUDBq-g5cRX4Yangvm6H316yYWAd85YhCgh4UsNsLL2_ZE3C77BjBxUlR8NWP-rmTwwnr9fIdBx6VLhGWXfIOSAL-34RCw8u9B2OMNmHiVUsmlRa_H0EDHnBSidNw1WND5CIabJ2upwiPRtrdKU-Cm4V9Fm_jajbpJKq2-vemjmQaOOw4kFWnhASzMolX4qIAFE3wHwJxXyp0VVXGOliD2x_HK3htGS2LakPAVAj0vOo=
"
CI without Ghost Reaver? :P

Impossible :)

Oh how could I miss it :P

As for going to the templar area, your build is very similar to one of the first iterations I made. The reason I decided to go for the scion wheel is that I worry that without vaal pact reflect could be a serious problem. Considering I'm aiming this build for the new leagues, acuity is not an option. Lastly, 60% life recovery from flasks seems huge to me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация