Theorycrafting a Build - advice highly appreciated

I'm attempting to make a low-life claw reave build for one of the new leagues, probably beyond, this build has (obviously) not been tested, but im going to try to write-up my reasoning for my decisions. please give any feedback you think of.

Overview
Скрытый текст
https://poebuilder.com/builds/Karazar-low-life-claw-reave-witch
note: the non-unique gear is just assorted stuff with some ES and that caps out resists. the actual build will have different items
note 2: the solaris lorica wouldnt actually be a 6-L, it would be 2 seperate links

Class:
Скрытый текст
i started witch for the extra ES nodes, but shadow would probably do fairly well by going through the physical damage and attack speed. probably up to personal preferance between those 2. templar, marauder, duelist, ranger and scion have very little to offer in return for the additional points.

Uniques:
Скрытый текст
Solaris lorica: nessecary due to being a low-life build, unless you can afford a shav's.
lori's lantern: gives decent resists and its fairly inexpensive. also, due to the heavy leech of claws, spike damage is the only real cause for concern, and the "unlucky" portion means that you are less likely to be one-shot, especially by lightning damage
Bloodseeker: it doesnt compare to a good rare claw for dps, but the instant leech makes you immune to reflect, and also removes the cap on leeching, which is a valid concern with bloodrage, the passives, and the claw's innate leech, and the tree bloodrage, and supports should be giving sufficient DPS regardless. much later on, i might get vaal pact and switch to a good rare claw.
Rime's gaze: the main reason i plan to use this is thatits cheaper than a 5-link solaris lorica. however, it also has a high amount of ES for its price, and the slower recovery isnt much of a concern, as i'll be healing using lifeleech, for the most part

Items
Скрытый текст
anything with high ES and resists

Passive Tree
Скрытый текст
lots of ES for obvious reasons, resolute technique to ignore accuracy problems, mind drinker to solve most mana problems, along with clarity and soul raker, the life leech for fairly obvious reasons.(is blood drinker worth it? not sure. 2 ES nodes is probably better). AoE nodes to contribute to reaving as many monsters as possible. arcane vision because low-life has a low vision range. Everything else is just damage nodes or lord of the dead(see below)

Supports for Reave
Скрытый текст
ConC effect(via rime's gaze): a large more multiplier in exchange for a smaller AoE,its detrimental effect is mitigated by increased area of effect and a few aura nodes
Multistrike: its reave. do i actually need to say more?
Melee physical damage: aside from hatred(which scales with this as well), all of the damage is physical, so this support results in a higher dps boost than faster attacks
Increased area of effect: can be exchanged for I.E. faster attacks or added fire. mostly helps hit all of larger packs at once

Auras
Скрытый текст
discipline is nessecary to attain a reasonable energy shield, Hatred is a nice DPS boost, and clarity helps solve mana issues

Why Summons?
Скрытый текст
the CoDT skeletons and zombies serve 2 purposes - distractions and removing corpses, which is useful due to my inability to crit and freeze.
i pick up the lord of the dead because it is only one point for an extra 3 distractions that might last slightly longer

Why CoDT lightning warp?
Скрытый текст
im unsure of this. i got the idea from an incinerate build, the idea being that if the enemies are in melee range, you jump away, and if they are at range, you jump to them, allowing you to continue using incinerate(or reave, in this case) without losing the stacks. However, i am worried that it might become difficult to run away if it keeps blinking you back to the monsters. but generally, if you can run away, you can also instantly leech back to full, so.....I dont know
Ideas? Opinions?

Why not crit?
Скрытый текст
you should deal sufficient damage without ever using it, it adds a massive number of gearing and passive requirements, and it would require a rare claw + vaal pact. might still work with a CI variant(see below), or with a much higher budget

CI variant
Скрытый текст
a CI variant would have less unique gear requirements, higher ES,and much lower damage, which, along with the loss of blood rage, drops your lifeleech massively going with a crit variant would mke up for the damage, but add an expensive requirement to gear, and aquiring vaal pact, crit, accuracy, and ES on the tree would prove difficult and almost certainly require you to sacrifice more energy shield on the tree for the damage, likely leaving it with almost the same ES as the lowlife build, while still retaining the olower leech. the higher damage from crit, might make up for the DPS drop however. i will likelypost an example eventually

Oh, and if anyone can help with my formatting, that would be appreciated as well

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация