[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Nephilim Goddess (summoner / cheap / customizable / detailed)

Constructive criticism and feedback on the build is always welcome!
If you're not a veteran, be sure to check tips on the bottom of the post. ;)

Build Info (and flavor Background Story)
Скрытый текст

Background Story (flavor)
Скрытый текст

Not too long ago, you were a most powerful enchantress in all of Oriath. You waged many great battles, healed the poor, even saved kingdom from it's certain demise. Loved by many for your wisdom and justice, you lived your glory days in Theopolis. Not a single worry in the world, life was good, you just finished building a temple your fellow scholars. But the minds of the common folk are wicked. They feared you, feared of your power and it didn't take much for them to rise against you. Few chauvinistic nobleman took the opportunity, accusing you of necromancy, dabbling with spirits of the dead and forbidden magic...

You were cast off to Wraeclast, in a ship, stripped off all your power, weapons, robes, scrolls.. everything, your mind almost a complete blank. But all is not gone, you will make them pay for what they've done. Justice will be done. Accusing you of necromancy... hmm, why not. They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!! What we do in life... will echo through eternity. For SPARTAAA!!!
Ok... ummm... yeah... no. Just get up and kill everything that moves, sounds pretty good to me.

Stats: Instead of theoretical numbers (or numbers from my past chars) will note down my actual 1.2.0 stats as I go along.

Hybrid Summoner (ES/LIFE) that can manage story content without any uniques, manages map content with cheap ones... and can scale very good with the likes of Mon'Tregul's Grasp, Vis Mortis etc. Will utilize AA in addition to buffed life flasks and Vaal Discipline for additional defence. Tanky zombies and dmg/utility spectres.

In short:
  • Life per level buff
  • Life Flask Buff
  • Easier Stacking of ES
  • Summoner Buffs
  • Generosity Gem
=
I'll make a hybrid summoner since they are not often in heat of battle, and can use a huge effective life pool. Also Vaal Disc + Life Flasks seem like a thing for insane regen. In the line with my current line of thinking, I enjoy builds that let you observe and learn about your enemies, mechanics in the game in a different way than pure "kill anything that moves" which while can be fun, means if you're new you'll hit a wall, and you won't know why. And summoners in general take a very different to gameplay compared to most other builds. It's it's own special brand of fun. And I'm all about that. Also trust me, it's not as scary complex as it looks. I just went or intend to at least to go quite in depth.

So this builds starts and play as a life build, then later in the game, do we add %ES nodes, once better things roll in. Crown of Thorns OP. *rolleyes*

Personal Note:
Скрытый текст
Also fairly important to say, in honesty, since I'm not an alpha member, even though it's not my first time playing summoner, or very similar summoner build, it's my first time with 1.2.0, so there's that. Don't blame me if I respec a point here and there afterwards for min-maxing. Worse case scenario, hybrid summoners are a fail... EB is couple of points away, go full on AA, Cloak of Defiance etc. Even paint angel in Mana. You won't have a fail build I can guarantee you that much, far from it. I'll rip my hc summoner for further testing if needed. FOR SCIENCE!

#Will be written in great detail, noting along the lines all the helpful tips I can think of, for hardcore as well as softcore leagues. It's for the newer/less experienced players, so don't hate.

#In addition, plan is to have a high level Clarity as possible, to run max AA even without EB, by using Lightning Warp (with reduced duration/faster cast) for movement most of the time, so that you aren't affected by AA's movement degen.

#Will provide (eventually) additional options for low-life Bloodmagic, pure Life and MoM version. Don't feel summoners are particularly good as CI, even with ZO.

THIS GUIDE IS BUILT UNDER ASSUMPTION YOU DON'T HAVE CURRENCY OR UNIQUE LEVELING ITEMS

Pros:
Скрытый текст

- Meatshields. They take major bulk of dmg for you.
- Very customizable
- Scales well with gear, links and passive tree
- Huge Effective Life
- "Immune" to desync. You may not have idea where the enemies are, but... your minions do, and they won't just stand there (unless frozen XD )
- Immune to reflect. You're not doing the dmg yourself.
- Once you get your minions up, you can just walk around if ya wish
- Can afk at times. Meaning it's *highly* unlikely that you'll be killed in a random place 'cause some trash white mob happens to be walking around
- Pleasure of picking your spectre, usually ones that often annoy you to use against 'em
- Can MF easily
- Get to play with less commonly used keystones
- Doesn't require any even remotely expensive uniques to work.
- Get to know your enemies and mods they can roll, even make uber version of them on your own
- Multi Curse, so valuable addition to party

Cons:
Скрытый текст

- No leech mechanic, is the single and biggest con. But minions tank almost all dmg, and with life flask buff in 1.2.0 it's fine
- Can be tedious to level (if we were to level as a pure summoner), starts to show summoner strength at the end of cruel
- You need to take care of your babies.... erm minions, they're pretty much brain dead
- You can't yolo in a pack all on your own, not like you should
- Part that stops this from being self-found is that you'll need to get few gems on your own.

Ummm... that's about it. Did I mention your minions can act retarded? It's not that bad though, sometimes even funny.

Videos:
Скрытый текст
Coming...

Passive Tree Progression
Скрытый текст

I prefer defences/survavibility first over clear speed/dmg. Goes more for those using this in HC Leagues. If you know what you're doing, or don't care about dying, you can pick all dmg and summoner nodes first, and lastly life nodes etc. Starting out defensively then upping offence is my preffered way.

28 Points
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPR9GMBUa9tqQ0yzBAeD21XGOlismPfXm6GPRh0U-tI26SSq42oWb9-wghA=
  • Firstly we get some base life that will last us a while, and some mana. Spelldmg was so that we could clear faster with our leveling spells, feel free to pick those two nodes at anytime, even at the sole start. Going on the outer side so that we'll later pick Minion Instability. I find it useful for leveling, since zombies even though useful as meatshields still die very fast, so why not make 'em deal some dmg in the process.

50 Points
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPR9GMBUa9tqQ0yzBAeD21XGOlismPfXm6GPRh0U-tI26SSq42oWb9-wghCnCNkLKpj6gEjnuJPr7prgRZ1TUij6gsf56I-mRKtVriyczLxBh7c-_grYvQ==
  • We take Minion Instability and zombie %life for dmg boost, more life/mana regen. Additional Spelldmg/el. dmg from witch is optional. You will afterwards respec out of those, so if you really want to save those, don't take 'em.

69 Points
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpv6zRKtXK1WuvYIsnG0ZCPR9GMBUa9tqQ0yzBAfr5IPbXypVxjpYrJj318y8m6GqxI9GhWAdFKcITbn60tkLuJM26SqY6-4kquNq-oCa4Cj6Fm9FnYLHGmxTUvno0_umrEGHqH2IQLc-WpGQM_4KaqzyRdi9Bkk64TWSplf-j03j
  • HC Guys, round up Scion Life Wheel. Rest pick whatever route you want, when you get to end of cruel, you can pick the +1 Spectre Node, as that's the point where become useful, and not just a dead weight. Also respec out of Minion Instability as with spectres, you'll want zombies for tanking.

83 Points

Скрытый текст

So this is what I aim to do first... this is most likely set in stone for the most part, might try added cold + zombies for the sake of El. Equilibrium for Flameblast. After that this is the rough outlook. Initial plan was to head ZO and get some life regen on the way, but atm it doesn't look that tempting. Vaal Disc should sufice. End-game, if we get 3% ES regen mod from a master, that should suffice for burning ground.

I'll do something along the lines of this for end-game, will play around with Necromantic Shield to test for softcore peeps. Shame Spiritual Guradian ie. Inc. ES from ES shield nodes are so lackluster.

Gems / Links:
Скрытый текст

- Raise Zombie (in Minion Helm) + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Faster Attacks (Added Fire/Melee Phys)

- Raise Spectre (Evangelist) + Spell Echo + Conc. Effect + Faster Casting (Inc. AoE,
Inc. Duration/Added Fire)

- Reduced Mana + Hatred + Purity of Elements (Later on choice between Vitality/Fire/Light)
- Clarity + Bloodmagic + Reduced Mana (eventually)

- Inc. Duration + Vaal Haste + Vaal Discipline + Flesh Offering

- Desecrate/Rej Totem/Convocation

#Quality on which
#Optional
#Important to Level

Gear:
Скрытый текст
Gear from new Leagues will be linked here.

Till then this is my line of thoughts, disregarding some uniques as I won't be finding 'em anytime sooon.

Helm: Goldrim > Life/Res Helm > +1 Minion Life Res Helm > Skullhead > ES +2 Minion Helm
Chest: Icetomb > Life/Res Chest > High ES Chest (or Vis Mortis)
Gloves: ES Gloves (Aurseize if MF)
Belt: Life + Res
Boots: Boots of Ullr (buff summoner boots goddangit)
Ammy: Sidbreath > Life + Res > Atziri Foible (for AA)
Rings: Mana Regen, Life, Res

Weapon: Aurumvorax, Montreguls Grasp,
Shield: Daressos Courage/Crest of Perandus > ES Shield

Bandits:
Скрытый текст
Oak in Normal if HC League, otherwise all skillpoints

Aura's:
Скрытый текст

Choice of two:
Vitality/Purity of Elements/Fire/Light

Generosity + Hatred
Clarity

USEFUL INFO THAT DOESN'T HELP THIS POST LOOK ANY LESS CONCISE:
Скрытый текст

Spectres Section:
Скрытый текст
Will be updated with info on which spectres are good with which gems. And a list of recommended ones.

#Note to self: Avian Wretches, Flame Sentitels, Infernal Bombers, Tentacle Miscreations... babuble guys still rule though

Alt. Build Section:
Скрытый текст

Initial Thoughts:
1. Ondar's Guille Life Based (for defence)
1.1. IR(Grace) + MoM + AA
2. Cloak of Defiance MoM (for Defences)
3. Raging Skulls instead of Spectres
4. Pure Life
5. Low-Life BM (that mana reserve reduction... aurabot)
6. Low-life Bloodmagic (new one, seems like it has potential

MF Set Gear:
Скрытый текст

Uniques:
Скрытый текст
#

IIR Rolls on Items:
Скрытый текст
#

Personal Concerns:
Скрытый текст

*2 Curse vs 3 Curse

*Waste a good 5L/6L for purpose of easier cursing?

*Clarity vs AA. Since plan is to run clarity on Life eventually will it be too detrimental, and ballance the level of AA to it, and to gear's mana regen since no EB. Lightwarp vs movespeed for AA. Yeah MoM option is simpler, but believe this has more potential even if more complicated.

1.2.0 Summoner Buffs:
Скрытый текст

*Insert List BBCode

-Raise Spectre: The penalties this gives to monster life, damage and Energy Shield have been reduced by a flat 10% at all levels.
-Raise Zombie: Raised zombies now have 13% more life.
-Summon Skeleton: Summoned Skeletons deal 50% more base damage than they did previously.
-Mon'tregul's Grasp now grants 2000 life to Zombies, up from 500. Rerolling values using a Divine Orb on this item will update your item.

Summoner Uniques:
Скрытый текст
#

Tips:
Скрытый текст

• Turns show ally health bar in UI options

HC Tips:
Скрытый текст

• Get Oak
  • Use Blind on Spectres (even nerfed is good)
  • No Necro Shield
  • Survivability comes first, then dmg
  • Use Vendor Recipes
  • Know your Bosses and paterns
  • Don't get cocky (important one)
  • Use res Rings when facing El. Bosses, if you lack cold when fighting Merv, disregard other res, and stack cold
  • Use 20q Quality Flasks, and always have a Seething or two
  • Always carry a remove bleed/frozen
  • Don't play tired/sleepy! (another important one)

New Char Preparation:

Скрытый текст

*Goes double for HC*

Farm hillock with new chars if you want for 3x Wisdom Scrolls

Get 2x Coral Rings, 1 Coral Ammy and a Chain Belt

Throw a Transmutation Orb on those as you go along, also note that ES and EVA gear are in my experience very good early on. Also perchance you get Goldrim in few hours, a grin on your face is well deserved.

When faced with El. Bosses don't forget to equip el. rings that provide res against them.
Also later on, don't forget about flasks.

Useful Vendor Recipes:
Скрытый текст

• +1 Minion Helm - 4L Helmet (blue) + Alteration Orb + Flask with the suffix "of Animation" x 1
  • Glaussblower Bauble = 8 Whetstones, not exactly a recipe but good to know
  • Spell Dmg on Wand/Sceptre/Dagger - White Wand + Chain Belt + Whetstone
  • MS on Boots - Boots + Quicksilver + Aug. Orb
  • +1 Fire/Cold/Light - Item + Res Ring + Alteration Orb
  • Res. Ring - Iron Ring + (color) Skill Gem, colour decides Res.

FAQ:
Скрытый текст
#

Gem Rewards:
Скрытый текст

Normal Difficulty

• Enemy At The Gates: Raise Zombie
  • Mercy Mission: Ice Nove/Fire Trap
  • Breaking Some Eggs: Ice Nova (if you skipped mercy mission)
  • Caged Brute: Flameblast
  • Siren's Cadence: Minion Life
  • Intruders in Black: Desecrate
  • Sharp and Cruel: Minion Dammage
  • Lost in Love: Enfeeble (hc must) Flesh Offering
  • Sever the Right Hand: #Add Light if El. Eq
  • Fixture of Fate: Temp Chains/Purity of Fire/Light

Cruel Difficulty

• Enemy At The Gates: Convocation (or Warp)
  • Mercy Mission: #
  • Caged Brute: Clarity
  • Siren's Cadence: Item Rarity
  • Sharp and Cruel: Faster Casting
  • Lost in Love: Arctic Armour (hc) / Lightning Warp
  • Sever the Right Hand: Melee Splash (zombies)
  • Fixture of Fate: Purity of Fire/Light

Merciless

• Mercy Mission: Faster Casting
  • Caged Brute: Purity of Elements(hc) / Warp
  • Siren's Cadence: Inc. AoE (or Inc. Duration)
  • Fixture of Fate: Spell Echo (?Conc Effect/CWDT

Gem Shopping List:

"Expensive" part of the build.

In order of Importantce:

---------Important ones-------------
Reduced Mana
AA/Lightning Warp (I think you had to choose)
Flesh Offering (good dmg inc. I choose to skip... options)
Hatred (no love for which? :p)

---------Less Important ones--------
Conc. Effect
Multistrike
Faster Attacks
CWDT
Added Fire
Melee Splash?

Reduced Duration (for Warp)
Vaal Haste
Vaal Discipline
Bloodmagic (if were to run clarity on life)
Vitality

Optional:
Rej. Totem

Difficulty Guides: #(img)
Скрытый текст

#normal)
Скрытый текст
Fireball + Ice Nova... zombies for meatshields.

Brutus, man hes been buffed. That ground slam range.
Upgrade your life flasks if neccesary

Prisoners Gate has a Invader (nasty), kite aorud

Flameblast all the way

Merveil is super fun in a nasty kind of way too (dont forget to bring saphire rings)

Gear:
Скрытый текст

lvl 15 348 Life 93 ES, no res to speak of

act3
Скрытый текст

1087/209
45/51/47

Скрытый текст

Act 1 Cruel

1181 / 220

#cruel)
#merciless)
#Write as I go along

[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Последняя редакция: GoranH. Время: 21 авг. 2014 г., 5:29:58
#Reserved
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
This took me a while... gotta sleep. Left out parts will be filled, will try to make it seem less bulky.

And to newer players, it's not as bulky and complex as it looks, I just tried to go into details and provide as much useful info as I can.

Also any feedback is welcome, reason I posted it before finishing.
Now I'll go grab a bite.

Have fun,
GoranH.
You might want to include what kind of build this is in the title or at least in the first few lines of the guide man. I might be a little tired but it took me some time before you show what the build is.

Having a name is nice and whatever but you really can't tell by the title alone what is in the guide.

Also, it is spelled Goddess by the way :)
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Последняя редакция: SlightRedeye. Время: 20 авг. 2014 г., 14:08:29
"
SlightRedeye написал:
You might want to include what kind of build this is in the title or at least in the first few lines of the guide man. I might be a little tired but it took me some time before you show what the build is.

Having a name is nice and whatever but you really can't tell by the title alone what is in the guide.

Also, it is spelled Goddess by the way :)

Thx man, fixed the title, and added short descript to the build info. Good thing I didn't mess up the logo... I initially thought it was godess (English isn't my primary language), luckily I looked it up.

Thx again, and have fun!
GoranH.
So hyped for new leagues. I bet some guys are already in act 3 by now... here I come twilight stand.

GL to everyone. ;)
Using your build for my first character. Having a blast so far! Keep up the good work!
Loving this build , please keep it updated and thank you for doing it :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация