Using a VPN to avoid connection issues

VPN method is playable but my latency is 356 , is there any US one? I had try VPN in US but none can connect to the game. Anyone know any other VPN in US that can connect the game, please post
Pay attention to where your VPN server is physically located. Ex: If it's in Romania, use the European gateway. Sending a signal across the Atlantic once is enough of a pain. Sending it across twice is... how you get ping of 300 or above.
"
garfieldl написал:
VPN method is playable but my latency is 356 , is there any US one? I had try VPN in US but none can connect to the game. Anyone know any other VPN in US that can connect the game, please post

Did you try privatetunnel which is openvpn.
He brings life from the dead
Well, my ISP doesn't block game. I usually play fine at 140 latency. Sometimes, though, when I enter a map or a Docks run, latency spikes to 1000+ and I can't do anything. I know it isnt my ISP because I am using DoS to ping www.pathofexile.com and it is fine. If I use this VPN method, I can play with 400 latency.

When not using VPN, I have to keep logging out and back in to play. As soon as I enter a Map/Act 3 instance.... lag again. I recorded a video will edit out my email to post for GGG tech support to see.
IGN: LessBow
"
skyminder написал:
Just curious, will this help at all with "networklayer.com" lag issues? I ask because the lag spikes have been pretty bad, but it all seems to come from this "networklayer.com" hop, which i'm guessing is their server host?

I get those annoying spikes a lot, and after running WinMTR for a while, it shows i'm losing 1/4 of my packets at this one spot:

Has anyone who's had the same problem tried the VPN? If so does it fix it or just crap out at the same spot? I don't have this problem with any other game i play :(
Could someone tell me how to config this OpenVPN to use a server in USA instead of Russia? Thanks.
IGN: LessBow
I am new to the game and while I think it looks like it could be a good game, this seems to be a huge issue. I have never had to use a VPN to play any online game. Is this just a temporary work around until the dev's fix these connection issues or is this supposed to be permanent?
We're working on a change that will fix having to patch through a VPN, so that if it detects you're being sent bad files, it'll download those specific files from somewhere else. If you need to use a VPN for actually playing the game without being disconnected, that's something with your connection or internet provider that is much harder to work around. Switching to a different Gateway should fix the problem if it's caused by your connection to our servers, in which case you may need to contact your ISP to get them to change the route they use. If it doesn't, you may want to check if your router, wifi connection or the cable you use are damaged or broken.

We understand that these aren't always options for everyone, so we'll keep working on solutions that may help you get around these problems.
Balance & Design
Последняя редакция: Rory. Время: 20 марта 2013 г., 19:34:05
Thank you Rory for the update. Glad to hear that you guys are working on this major problem as it seems to affect(my self included) a lot of players. As I know you guys are very busy on your end of the game, but I was wondering if you guys have an ETA on the suggested fix?

Thanks again for your response and time.
I used an openVPN and it worked
but today it had another upg with 35.84 mb
and even using a VPN im getting those weird effects like grey life pool and other things
:(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация