Using a VPN to avoid connection issues

I prefer Hotspot Shield VPN because it is a best tool to unblock blocked sites, restricted gaming websites, Facebook & other video channels in censored countries because it exhibits a strong bypassing ability. Moreover, its encrypted technology keeps me safe against tracking and hacking. Now I can surf the web safely and anonymously.
Hello Path of Exile team,

The VPN certificates have completely stopped working for anyone from Israel (its like a 7million people nation).

Please fix :(
"
yoffe8 написал:

The VPN certificates have completely stopped working for anyone from Israel (its like a 7million people nation).

Try NordVPN.com. They helped me a lot.
"
yoffe8 написал:

oh you mean palestine?
FWIW, the OPs meethod (using the Europe TCP connection) worked like a charm for getting me past the "cannot connect to patching server" when trying to install.

"
tehbaxxon404 написал:
"
yoffe8 написал:

oh you mean palestine?

Wow - a necro dig...
i accidentally uninstalled my POE how do i get that back on my computer cause i clicked download now and it says i already have it downloaded but i cant find it. Can you help me out?
Hi there,

On your website page, if you look at the top right side of the screen, you should see "download" button. That should allow you to re-download the client.exe

It should be located wherever you have set up your download drop location, normally it's found in "User/downloads"

Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you have any further issues or questions.

- Mike
Последняя редакция: Mike_GGG. Время: 6 авг. 2013 г., 22:24:30
Tried this method, followed every step in this guide, but for every IP I got from VPN it said it's banned. Are there any other options or my PoE career is doomed, at least in dorm ( I can play every other internet game though, so idk what's the problem with PoE )?
"
DavorMarin написал:
Tried this method, followed every step in this guide, but for every IP I got from VPN it said it's banned. Are there any other options or my PoE career is doomed, at least in dorm ( I can play every other internet game though, so idk what's the problem with PoE )?

Have you tried https://nordvpn.com/ ?

There are quite a lot of free VPN's and such on offer these days, you should be able to locate on that works sufficiently for you, just takes a bit of Googling.

Feel free to PM myself or create a new thread if you don't have any luck with NordVPN.
Hello !

Experiencing a lot of ping issue due to my FAI, I've configured a VPN (using OpenVPN) on a dedicated server.
Works fine, but I need some information regarding the public IP :)

I've looked onto the game logs to found that the IP used by the game(for Europe server) are contained on these 2 subnet :

37.58.64.0 255.255.192.0
159.253.128.0 255.255.224.0

These IP are used on AS36351 by Softlayer (I imagine GGG used this society as a proxy or host).

However, I wonder if it is possible to know if I could use a more restrictive subnet to just redirect into my VPN the connection at destination of POE ?
And if I've maybe missed an IP on an other subnet :p

Thanks !
Последняя редакция: Felkor. Время: 23 окт. 2013 г., 8:30:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация