Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hi enki, a question

why did u drop the sceptres? i dislike the movement skill for daggers so much and rpeffered leap slam. so im curious why the sceptres got dropped as an option.
is the damage of it that much lower suddnely? i though they were stronger.
"
lordfalco1 написал:
hi enki, a question

why did u drop the sceptres? i dislike the movement skill for daggers so much and rpeffered leap slam. so im curious why the sceptres got dropped as an option.

I asked myself the same question too when I was doing this build in 3.5 and from personal experience the crit implicit from daggers blew away the raw elemental damage implicit from scepters. I had to swap from leap slam to whirling blades, which I didn't like at first, but I got used to it.

I found that with leap slam vs whirling blades, leap slam is great for getting over obstacles. Now if you mouse cursor is too far away, you walk before jumping and on some boss fights if you don't move as soon as the movement skill is triggered, you are dead. I've suffered some deaths because of it. With whirling blades, you just GO and zip out of the way. So much safer and less stressful.
Achievement hunter!
Последняя редакция: Verrilo. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 14:08:06
"
Verrilo написал:
"
lordfalco1 написал:
hi enki, a question

I asked myself the same question too when I was doing this build in 3.5 and from personal experience the crit implicit from daggers blew away the raw elemental damage implicit from scepters. I had to swap from leap slam to whirling blades, which I didn't like at first, but I got used to it.

I found that with leap slam vs whirling blades, leap slam is great for getting over obstacles. Now if you mouse cursor is too far away, you walk before jumping and on some boss fights if you don't move as soon as the movement skill is triggered, you are dead. I've suffered some deaths because of it. With whirling blades, you just GO and zip out of the way. So much safer and less stressful.

the leapslam with shift it doenst walk it behaves as whirling blade. i jsut truly hate hate whirling blade.

and how did thecrit outmaster the damage in 3.5 wioth controleld destrcution on?
So where is the Pob (not the final)

with just the TREE, and all the leveling steps together?

Im confused.
The updates to the build looks very interesting. Will use this as my starter character in 3.6.

Thanks for an awsome guide and all the work at updating it :)
Looks very promising. This will also be my league-starter tomorrow.
Thanks for all the work and effort you put into it, Enki!
As a new player, I love all the explanation. I'll definitely use this as my starter character for Synthesis. Thanks for all the hard work.
Feeling like my starter also. What if we use energy leech on trap too? Isn't it leeching in a different instance? Or am I completely wrong
"
Verrilo написал:
Now if you mouse cursor is too far away, you walk before jumping and on some boss fights if you don't move as soon as the movement skill is triggered, you are dead.

Just check "cast without movement" button for leap slam and this would be fixed.
Also, when I played zombimancer and used shield charge for movement, I has a Lightning warp for passing obstacles on my weapon swap (also as portal and other gems just for leveling or in case to swap, like Phys to Lightning for phys reflect maps etc).
anyway, I dislike Leap slam, cos that 0.55 sec delay is not tolerable thing.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 16:10:35
"
lordfalco1 написал:
"
Verrilo написал:
"
lordfalco1 написал:
hi enki, a question

the leapslam with shift it doenst walk it behaves as whirling blade. i jsut truly hate hate whirling blade.

and how did thecrit outmaster the damage in 3.5 wioth controleld destrcution on?

On stream he said he dropped a lot of unnecessary things, cos he wants to keep simple and not complicated. Meaning, he doesn't include a lot of things in here, that potentially are still very viable and very good for the build.

Scepters are one of them.
Enki prefers whirling blades and daggers, but if you do prefer Leap slam, by all means, it is still a very viable option.

Hope this clears it out :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация