Latest patch (0.10.0g), new microtransactions and other news!

Nice Patch. Looking forward to Santa´s head on my sword
ign: kahunB
no fix account and chars guard gj
"
rabidwolf9 написал:

I never once said in my post that there shouldn't be high priced premium content. It's more of a "bang for buck" issue. Like why does a red glow cost more than purple? What makes a lightning scorpion so much more valuable than an acid scorpion? Or a chrome scorpion for that matter..

My issue is that GGG is taking the minimal effort and just sticking the premium exclusive price tag on something that's just not worth it IMO just for the sake of putting something up for the big spenders.

For example, I saw a guy in town the other day with the lightning scorpion. What should have been an "Omg that pet is so awesome I wish I could afford one" feeling was more like a "That dumbass wasted 900 points just to put lightning effects on a scorpion." Had that been a unique pet instead of a re-skinned scorpion, that second emotion would never have occurred.

And in reality it is a price issue. It's a foreshadowing that all the cool micro content they've been telling us was coming all along, might just cost an absurd amount. When is costs $20 to put a glow/ simple emitting effect on a single weapon, how much do you think the Kaom skin will cost? Gender options? Extra gore? Death physics?

I do agree on this and other statements. I also don't fully like the way it ist going with MT and I think there should be a discussion around that because we are not the standard f2p-community & it looks like GGG is learning about this system too.
We have to find a good way to work this out: spending money to support the game & getting some rewards with reasonably pricing or real crazy exclusivness!
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
woot
IGN: RolandDeschain_
I honestly think that payment system in this game is original and I haven't come through one like this in any other game.

In most f2p games if you pay you get major advantage, like +50% xp, and that kind of microtransactions are desired by ppl. Friends I play used to complain about prices and they mostly stopped after I've asked how much they've paid for D3...

It's funny that people tend to think providing service like online game is not a charity. Personally I've played extensively EvE Online and WOW - both games were in some time worth of monthly fee in one form or another(PLEX). I'm glad to impose that kind of fee on myself for playing POE - this game is just good enough for me that I think it's fair to pay for it.

So to get back on track - I really belive that GGG will learn how to price things and as servers get more stability and when desync is fixed, GGG will have more resources to focus on developing new content/microtransactions among them. OFC I'd rather spend my money on improved "shops" mechanics or more spell effects(especially f/x "clean/plain" lightening arrow" - it's just annoying having to deal with all ligthening effects atm), I can just wait a bit for these.
IGN: Coldim or Coldimos
Big thanks for bonus GGG! ^-^
求翻譯!!!!
"
zdidioui написал:
R u adding paysafe card payments soon?

this!
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
i wanna try this game
"
ubix написал:
"
zdidioui написал:
R u adding paysafe card payments soon?

this!

i want this too!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация