Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
kevaughanshiu написал:
The idea of being a tank and using freezing pulse attracts me. It looks like a lot of fun!

yea same here:)
IGn Name: Spatten
I don't really see what the big fuss with Astramentis is, to be honest. It's a fine leveling item but that's about it.

You can get 90 DEX if you take the +30x3 nodes that are one point away in the route you're using anyway.

90 + base + a good ol' regular onyx should put you pretty high. The rest of the DEX you can get after level 80 from high-tier gear. By then, it shouldn't be a problem.

So you lose 3 points, (maybe 5 if you need the STR too?) probably from crit (some 8% life, even, if Softcore), in favor of not having to drop 4 exalted on a piece of shit amulet. You also gain whatever good mods you can get on your amulet, spell damage, cast speed, whatevs.

What's the problem?
Последняя редакция: dndallasta. Время: 10 февр. 2013 г., 16:54:19
Is there a build someone similar to this where we can man-mode it like he is? I watched him face tank merci mervil like it was no big deal. I'm scared to do a pure melee so the freeze pulse is attractive. Is there an EK build or even a templar version of this build that could allow you to tank while doing strong damage?
"
greencometmks написал:
Is there a build someone similar to this where we can man-mode it like he is? I watched him face tank merci mervil like it was no big deal. I'm scared to do a pure melee so the freeze pulse is attractive. Is there an EK build or even a templar version of this build that could allow you to tank while doing strong damage?

Face tanking merv or brutus isn't so bad just gotta use cheap resources. Like, say for Brutus, throwing down a levelled rejuve totem behind you and popping a granite is all you need to tank him, just run away and repeat if you get down to half health. Also, getting a 20% hp pot as sapping or reduced recovery is important too for massive hp regen stack.

For merv, just get cold capped and bring a cold resist pot. Drop the rejuve behind you pop a granite and pop the cold resist for the increased cap over 75 resist and she is a noodle-wielding bitch.

POE has a tremendous amount of tools for the average player to utilize, no need to play as much as kripp to pull off some decent feats of strength.
IGN: Sagan_Nova / Odin_Dom
A really big part of making Kripp's build smooth to play is having a high quality Freeze Pulse. Each 1% quality adds 3% projectile speed. I believe he's rockin' out a 19% quality Freeze pulse so that 57% projectile speed is huge for damage and shock stacking with added lightning and static blows.
Astromentus is NOT required for his build. For the average joe, you'll just have to give up 3 skill points to get the three agility +30 dex nodes, plus onyx plus some dex from gear/rings, you'll be set.

I'm lvl 53 following his build right now, with trash items (only QL gem is 6% freezing pulse). Still rocks merc ledge like a boss.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Does Kripp really have enough lightning damage to keep the shock stack duration? because Shocked: 276ms per 1% max life dealt as lightning
that added lightning damage gem is not enough dps to keep the shock duration even with the static blows imo.
someone enlighten me please.
What is the dex for in this build to begin with?
"
Oats_PT написал:
Does Kripp really have enough lightning damage to keep the shock stack duration? because Shocked: 276ms per 1% max life dealt as lightning
that added lightning damage gem is not enough dps to keep the shock duration even with the static blows imo.
someone enlighten me please.

Quality on ALD adds Shock duration, plus shocking through regular crits (nodes + gear), plus the casting speed (FP already being kinda speedy + gear + bandit?), plus the pierce and shotgun effect inherent to FP. I'm not good with numbers but all of that together sounds like a fairly decent chance to get to 3 stacks.

If you can do it with silly RNG sparks hitting for like 2 hp, you can do it with FP.

inb4 Static Blows disappearing from the tree.
Последняя редакция: dndallasta. Время: 11 февр. 2013 г., 2:23:30
Marauders having 2x more hp and resistance than everyone else and 3 points away from blood magic makes them the best at every type of character.

news at eleven.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация