Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
paladinlcy написал:
nice build but high gear dependent

i feel like every FrezzyPulser is a RMT see post above me
How viable is this build after the patch? Is the static blows passive worth it anymore after the nerf?
all right after patch?
IGN: TrueTerrorGG
Hi guys, i got a dude

It's posible to link in mana 4 auras of 40% ? I used Alpha's howl, 20/20 reduced mana and the templar pasive but i can't..

Thank you.
I think the only viable build now for FP mara is going CI... the problem is we need to pickup some useless points to get to the witch/shadow regions
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
its better to start like a Templar if you want to play CI FP

LOLZ they guy who posted his Taryn 6L sold everything that further proves he was a RMT
Последняя редакция: Sammael. Время: 13 июля 2013 г., 16:44:13
Последняя редакция: oztaahh. Время: 17 июля 2013 г., 16:13:54
"
oztaahh написал:

I use that build on my FP Templar and it works great, with a few differences such as taking Eldritch battery and no Heart of Ice. It is still worth using added lightening though, with power charges up I have over 40% chance to crit, crits still shock and get the damage multiplier.

With 3 Shock stacks I have over 1000% crit damage multiplier.

Lightening thorns are my worst enemy.
"
Kazang написал:
"
oztaahh написал:

I use that build on my FP Templar and it works great, with a few differences such as taking Eldritch battery and no Heart of Ice. It is still worth using added lightening though, with power charges up I have over 40% chance to crit, crits still shock and get the damage multiplier.

With 3 Shock stacks I have over 1000% crit damage multiplier.

Lightning thorns are my worst enemy.

Yeah, added lightning is sweet, but if I wanna use it I have to put out faster casting then. If I do it I lose life leeching speed it means I lose survivability. Idk if it worth it.
Build still viable?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация