Feb 13: 2h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

Where do i get the password for it?
it is listed in the 1st post.

"The password for the event is: calibration"
Any news on spam situation?

I suppose nobody will try to win this if that is not fixed. It will be impossible for popular people if they are being lag spamming all the time.
IGN: Gonorreitor
hi all, i can join this race just for fun?
"
jekta написал:

Yes you can.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
jekta написал:

Yes you can.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
too late for me :/
Can i exploit to win? I did not get 1 portal last race when i needed it, i could've done better if i logged out/log in to get into the middle of town ( better than scroll too depending on your connection speed/load)

Or those times my potions just run out and i am at risk to die.

I don't think this will let me win, but it will give me a fair chance to. Enabling myself to do certain quests without backtracking.

Can i log out/log back in so i dont have to wait those few agonizing seconds to get up from the starting point?

( PS - I don't like to do these things, i avoided them last race. But if everyone else is doing it.. I feel they are powerful advantages that everyone can do till fix / or no one can do at all. )

This means yes i can right?

"Our decision on the winners is final. Bugs and mistakes will get in the way for many players and this is why we are running an event like this. If you lose your ability to participate due to a bug, please tell us about it and we'll do our best to fix it. We can't change the outcome of the event due to this."
Последняя редакция: chronosoul. Время: 12 февр. 2013 г., 17:15:41
Can you trade, though you cannot party? Or are you prevented from being in the same instance as people?
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
"
Chris написал:
(...)
The password for the event is: calibration

It says "Starts in 2 hours" on the homepage, but as of writing the countdown is 2h50 min.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация