Season One, Race Event 11: Four Hour Party

its good to get practice in :P ya 1 hour races were the best i think and itd be nice to have more than 2/3 races a day
2/3 is enough
how can i participate to thi race? i need to create a new caracter?
Ppl already hit lvl 36 in 3hours. If they stay in docks surely gonna get lvl 40+. Also u need lvl 21 to be in the points while in 3hrs u need lvl 20??? I think the thresholds are way off again as they were in the 1hr race.
Tried looking but couldn't find an answer.

Whats the difference between Solo races, and Party races.

Is it just that with parties, you can group up? Are there any rewards for being the first "party" do do something?
Looking for party! pm me
I can play marauder or shadow on traps and poison arrow!
Pm today if you want to play with me!
To join a race you create a new char and instead of selecting hardcore there's an option for the race. No need to sign up.

The difference between solo and group is in solo you cannot group. In group you're able to group before the race while you're standing still in twilight strand.

So funny how low the level is for reward points. It's at 10pm for me, but I'll play till lvl 25, grab 4 rewards then head for bed.
:D
Just wanted to say good luck to a pro player out there and his team, starting the race in eh ~ 3 hours. Whooo go ParadoxSim aka Xan!! You'll do GREAT >o<)/ Can't wait to see the stream!!
Последняя редакция: Niuryn. Время: 27 февр. 2013 г., 12:59:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация