Season One, Race Event 11: Four Hour Party

13th witch, 98th overall, lvl 29, solo. I managed to kill Hillrake first and then took it easy the rest of the race. I watched La Belle Noiseuse (1991) during the grind and it was fantastic.

See you next race.
Последняя редакция: FILM. Время: 28 февр. 2013 г., 2:18:43
Just went solo for practice, died about 40 minutes in and started over. Lucky to find 2 Quicksilver flasks that helped a ton for 2nd character to catch back up a bit. Also got a couple decent wands that helped. Ended up level 23 like #38 witch. GG

Последняя редакция: ghostcoda. Время: 28 февр. 2013 г., 2:22:48
Not a bad race for me, first race since Open Beta where I haven't died once yet =D
Grind from level 20 to 21 took way too much time then I expected, then again I was farming coves till 21 since I was afraid of fighting Merveil XD

Got my first GCP since OB and some other good stuff so it's pretty good.

And a unique:

A bunch of rares too (haven't identified most of them yet)
Скрытый текст

After seeing chat and stuff happen next time I think I'll try Merveil and farm fellshrine.
I have never played Diablo 2 or Diablo 3...

I have played FATE and it's successors, though, and I'm told it's similar to Diablo.
Oh my goodness I think I was literally 1 kill away from 28... so fail ^^

Very slow run up until Western Forest.

But on the bright side I got these:

Not sure how good they are, and unfortunately I didn't find a orb to change socket colors the whole time haha.
My Lightning LMP Ranger had a late start, AND the RNG was fighting me... around level 15 i started getting great drops and got like 4 alchemy orbs lol.

I made it to lvl 25 almost 26 and died with 3 minutes left in pyramid level 2 :(

Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Последняя редакция: bluechimera. Время: 28 февр. 2013 г., 2:18:15
Race went well, full normal clear with no deaths. Drop and map rng were average, desync was absolulely brutal for the whole race, easily the worst its ever been. A couple close calls to that and the insane dps in lunaris/piety but we all made cruel ledge when everything was said and done and grinded to the finish.

Full 5/5 demi sweep for our party, 6th player unfortunately couldnt make the race.

Before the race started we were debating whether to grind docks the entire time or progress to cruel ledge. We progressed and it paid off, which is definitely good for the 4hour format as otherwise it would mean 2+ hours of docks grinding, which is neither challenging nor any different from a 3hour. Requiring piety kill + some a1 cruel progress for best results keeps the race interesting- i likely wouldnt have done another 4hour otherwise.

Level 39, 1st place shadow and 2nd overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
IGN Name: @Zayu
"
bluechimera написал:
My Lightning LMP Ranger had a late start, AND the RNG was fighting me... around level 15 i started getting great drops and got like 4 alchemy orbs lol.

I made it to lvl 25 almost 26 and died with 3 minutes left in pyramid level 2 :(

LOL I almost died with like like 5 min left myself. Nearly had heart attack LOLZ
"
ChooJeremy написал:
Not a bad race for me, first race since Open Beta where I haven't died once yet =D
Grind from level 20 to 21 took way too much time then I expected, then again I was farming coves till 21 since I was afraid of fighting Merveil XD

Got my first GCP since OB and some other good stuff so it's pretty good.

And a unique:

A bunch of rares too (haven't identified most of them yet)
Скрытый текст

After seeing chat and stuff happen next time I think I'll try Merveil and farm fellshrine.

im not experience in racing by many means, but you mind want to reconsider farming coves or a1 anything @ 21.. I left fellshrine @ 21 to progress
^
Rank 46, 8th Witch and first race as witch. 33 and 67% of the way to 34. Just farmed docks, will continue on further next time.

I ran with 1 other person, Kleev, who was a rank 47. He played shadow, gave me an lmp. We farmed docks.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Последняя редакция: Grocery. Время: 28 февр. 2013 г., 2:45:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация