[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
stokelos написал:
Might be a silly question, but how does immortal call work on this build? I don't see a way to get endurance charges for it to use.

It works without charges too, long enough to mitigate phys damage burst.
Personally ive dropped immortal call for Phase run and it was best thing i did this league. Not sure if someone mention it cuz i didnt rly follow that thread, but that was best QoL change i did.
Can you share your Item filter if you don't mind ? I have struggles for setting mine.
Sorry but i have another noob question about Enchantments: is there any guide to use this mechanic?

Can i buy a gear with enchantments and desenchantment and use this enchantments or how work it?

And
Is there any way for bosses to focus on zombies and not on me? many bosses kill me because when I move to dodge, the zombies instead of hitting the boss follow me
Последняя редакция: EdwardElric66. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 10:23:47
"
EdwardElric66 написал:
Sorry but i have another noob question about Enchantments: is there any guide to use this mechanic?

Can i buy a gear with enchantments and desenchantment and use this enchantments or how work it?

And
Is there any way for bosses to focus on zombies and not on me? many bosses kill me because when I move to dodge, the zombies instead of hitting the boss follow me

Enchantments are bonus stats you can put on helmets, gloves and boots. You can enchant one item every time you complete a labyrinth.
What you get is random, but since there are only like 20 glove and boot enchantments and like 400 helmet enchantments, the best strat here is to enchant boots and gloves yourself and buy a Baron helmet with a useful one.

Minions work in the way that they will move to and attack where you clicked with a skill, for this build where you shield charge to.
This means you should shield charge into the boss to proc your Elemental Equilibrium, then just run around dodging without using shield charge, so your zombies will continue to attack the boss.
But you should be able to facetank all non-endgame bosses anyway, so there might be something missing in your build. If you want me to take a look at your character, you can set it to "public" in the options of your profile on this site.
Came in here wondering why we aren't either Aegising a Lycosidae or getting the entire Spiritual Aid passive wheel because the squad's accuracy is absolutely atrocious. Digging through the pages I got my answer, that slams ignore accuracy and 2 Violent Dead jewels make them slam a lot. So far with one VD, it feels like they're swinging 2-3 times before anything dies. Just unlocked my second VD socket though so hopefully that fixes it.

In any case, it kind of hurts being a minion build and not going into that minion wheel. Righteous Army is goddamn beautiful. Obviously inheriting minion damage is useless for us but those nodes are so juicy, Righteous Army especially. No idea how to stretch over there though. The 95 tree doesn't leave much margin for a 5 point sojourn, and the travels aren't even strength so it's probably not even smart. So juicy though.

Edit: Flesh Binder and the second Violent Dead jewel completely assuaged all accuracy concerns. Holy shit slams hit hard and fast.
Последняя редакция: StarlightManifesto. Время: 29 сент. 2018 г., 1:43:46
Question: (I'm thinking about starting another alt and this one seems fun)

Is this build U.Elder viable? I ask mainly ask because I can't find any videos with anyone running this build and winning. Though I did find two Chinese 3.4 zombie videos taking down U.Elder with really odd gear and 8 zombies.
Последняя редакция: magicdownunder. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 22:17:42
"
magicdownunder написал:
Question: (I'm thinking about starting another alt and this one seems fun)

Is this build U.Elder viable? I ask mainly ask because I can't find any videos with anyone running this build and winning. Though I did find two Chinese 3.4 zombie videos taking down U.Elder with really odd gear and 8 zombies.

I have not personally attempted Uber Elder with this build, so i cant recommend it if that is the goal you want to accomplish.
But i got some feedback of people saying they did it with this build.
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
"
EdwardElric66 написал:

And

Enchantments are bonus stats you can put on helmets, gloves and boots. You can enchant one item every time you complete a labyrinth.
What you get is random, but since there are only like 20 glove and boot enchantments and like 400 helmet enchantments, the best strat here is to enchant boots and gloves yourself and buy a Baron helmet with a useful one.

Minions work in the way that they will move to and attack where you clicked with a skill, for this build where you shield charge to.
This means you should shield charge into the boss to proc your Elemental Equilibrium, then just run around dodging without using shield charge, so your zombies will continue to attack the boss.
But you should be able to facetank all non-endgame bosses anyway, so there might be something missing in your build. If you want me to take a look at your character, you can set it to "public" in the options of your profile on this site.

First, thanks a lot, i put public my character. Today finish Uber Lab without problems, but in the T13 maps, i have very careful or dead quickly
"
EdwardElric66 написал:
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
"
EdwardElric66 написал:

And

First, thanks a lot, i put public my character. Today finish Uber Lab without problems, but in the T13 maps, i have very careful or dead quickly

Just my two cents, you need better rings/belt/shield. One of your rings doesn't have a life roll and you need better strength rolls on them as well. If you can save up fusings, try to 5 link your chest as that will be a big damage boost.

Edit: Also on your tree you have two int nodes at the witch start you don't need; respec out of them and get that scion notable life node you are missing, it's a lot of life.
Последняя редакция: Glendoor. Время: 29 сент. 2018 г., 12:17:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация