[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

how to make zombie not die in uber elder fight? their damage is not the problem but their survivability... I have trouble keeping them alive in Shaper fight sometimes. It's the zombie survivability that is keeping me from killing uber elder ...
This build looks super awesome- and very expensive? What would be the cost to get this build to where you could earn more currency? I dont want to begin doing this only to realize it is WAY outside of my lowly budge (Which I know it is...) THanks!
"
MachiSama написал:
how to make zombie not die in uber elder fight? their damage is not the problem but their survivability... I have trouble keeping them alive in Shaper fight sometimes. It's the zombie survivability that is keeping me from killing uber elder ...

You can try to use Minion Life Support and/or Vitality instead of Haste for this. This way you have less mana reserved and can try to also resummon them in the fight.
These are the tips i can give you in the realm of this build.

Other things require bigger changes, like using Necro Aegis with "The Oak", to give them massive life regen.

"
0delay написал:
This build looks super awesome- and very expensive? What would be the cost to get this build to where you could earn more currency? I dont want to begin doing this only to realize it is WAY outside of my lowly budge (Which I know it is...) THanks!

It's not expensive to get started, you have enough damage for mapping on a 5-link (see red elder video). All the uniques are fairly cheap and only the rare items cost a few chaos.
Последняя редакция: Clooney_is_best_Batman. Время: 2 окт. 2018 г., 1:01:50
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
"
MachiSama написал:

You can try to use Minion Life Support and/or Vitality instead of Haste for this. This way you have less mana reserved and can try to also resummon them in the fight.

Other things require bigger changes, like using Necro Aegis with "The Oak", to give them massive life regen.

"
0delay написал:

It's not expensive to get started, you have enough damage for mapping on a 5-link (see red elder video). All the uniques are fairly cheap and only the rare items cost a few chaos.

Where do you recommend leveling up? I need put more damage with the jewels violent dead but i cant quite brawn because strength down to 1200. Level 91 and i kill hydra and minotaur but they kill me two times, so i need to up level
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
"
MachiSama написал:

"
0delay написал:

Have you tried that yourself? Mind making a video I can see how effective that is?
"
EdwardElric66 написал:
Where do you recommend leveling up? I need put more damage with the jewels violent dead but i cant quite brawn because strength down to 1200. Level 91 and i kill hydra and minotaur but they kill me two times, so i need to up level

Better life and es rolls on rings, belt and shield.
Better strength rolls on unique items and jewels.
Zombie 21/20 and Empower 4.
6-link.

Those are things you can try to upgrade.

"
MachiSama написал:
Have you tried that yourself? Mind making a video I can see how effective that is?

I havent played this build since Uber Elder got introduced.
And I dont play standard, so I dont really want to set it all up there, sorry.
Nice dmg?
https://youtu.be/RiNGSfbl8ZQ
https://youtu.be/WchZ9PGPAog
https://youtu.be/sls1uV2Bo4s
"
0delay написал:

Instead of using 6L geoffry. Simply buying skin of loyal is great option.

Try to get 3b-3r can be little expensive and tricky but 1g is also ok.

You can compensate life and resist from rare gloves. (no need shaper touch anymore)

You lose huge amount of ES but get nice armor from skin of loyal.

+1 gem level is buffing empower as well as zombies this means you get +2 level zombies which is a huge buff.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pphnx/characters

Character name is sandirdinzombimi.

I killed shaper deadless without using a single potion in incursion (no minion damage wheel in tree). I dont lose any zombie. They survived 1.5-2 sec beam.

I also had no 1200 str.(6 zombies). I had 6.5k life and nice armor. Feel free to use ES nodes in the tree.

I think 6L geofry is a little bit over investment.
So are we going to have an update for this build considering the information from the posts of the thread and the feedback from the people that actualy play it in delve ? Or it will become outdated and archived soon ?
"
Icoshimo написал:
So are we going to have an update for this build considering the information from the posts of the thread and the feedback from the people that actualy play it in delve ? Or it will become outdated and archived soon ?

What do you mean? The build was updated for 3.4. There are people who have taken this build to 100 on HC and a few posts above you shows a shaper kill.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация