[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
baldengorth666 написал:
thanks for this build...currently using this build...just want to ask what is the best cwdt setup for this build?

thanks

I'm using the cwdt-inc duration-phase run and immortal call
Quick question, how so is a rare one-hander with ~75% minion damage better than a scourge (lets say 15% minion ias). assuming of course you keep the proc up. comparing my 14% minion ias scourge to a 80% minion damage rare I lose quite a lot of dps on PoB (something like 140k vs 120k on skellies)
Hey, congrats on the build! Im using it on ssfhc... i would like to ask you if its viable to use some dual or even 3curse setup for survivability since im playing hardcore.
"
harby написал:
Quick question, how so is a rare one-hander with ~75% minion damage better than a scourge (lets say 15% minion ias). assuming of course you keep the proc up. comparing my 14% minion ias scourge to a 80% minion damage rare I lose quite a lot of dps on PoB (something like 140k vs 120k on skellies)

It isn't better for your skeles. It's better selfishly if you can get other stats on the rare, and much cheaper at the beginning of the league. Nothing at all wrong with using Scourge.

"
FeFFoM написал:
Hey, congrats on the build! Im using it on ssfhc... i would like to ask you if its viable to use some dual or even 3curse setup for survivability since im playing hardcore.

Enfeeble + Temp Chains on Orb of Storms seems very reasonable. 3 curses might be a struggle.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Is minion accuracy important? I don't remember the 3.3 build passive tree giving any minion accuracy.
"
kevinbrightblade написал:
Is minion accuracy important? I don't remember the 3.3 build passive tree giving any minion accuracy.

It isn't very important. Skeletons can't miss thanks to the ascendancy node, and zombie slams innately can't miss. So all accuracy applies to is zombie basic attacks. That said, the new minion accuracy on the tree does help with those - we wouldn't want to go out of our way to get it, but get a bunch incidentally and that's nice.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

So I'm going to assume that, besides the dex requirement, this is a good helm for us to use.
"
Naggun написал:

So I'm going to assume that, besides the dex requirement, this is a good helm for us to use.

Its at best mediocre imo and you'd have big issues meeting that dex req. I wouldn't personally bother. Grab a random bone helmet with life and resists instead.
What's better Vaal Summon Skeletons 20/20 or 21/0?
Looking at the new passive tree, instead of the five points spent on Warrior's Blood and the start of the Marauder area (for 17% life, 20 strength and armor) you could drop down from the new Redemption wheel and get Devotion (for 20% life, 30 strength, 10 int, and 3% non-curse aura effect). Is the % increased armor worth the difference in % life and strength?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация