[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I have another question. How important is purity of elements for the minions' survivability? My resists are fine without the aura so I'm wondering..
This build is insanely dex starved. Getting The Scourge seems impossible.
"
AdunSaveMe написал:

Use a bound fossil on a scepter until you get the high minion damage roll.
"
harby написал:
I have another question. How important is purity of elements for the minions' survivability? My resists are fine without the aura so I'm wondering..

The aura is for the ascendancy perk.
"
Wilmots написал:
"
harby написал:

The aura is for the ascendancy perk.

But I'm also running clarity.
"
AdunSaveMe написал:

I'm not sure why we don't use
?

Is it due to the life reservation?
Is phase run a better choice versus a CWDT+IC setup? I have used both and i feel like the CWDT+IC is a better choice but honestly it is tough to tell. Any thoughts on either?
"
Naggun написал:
"
AdunSaveMe написал:

I'm not sure why we don't use
?

Is it due to the life reservation?

It is indeed the life reservation. That huge loss of survivability makes the item unusable.

"
mace2k написал:
Is phase run a better choice versus a CWDT+IC setup? I have used both and i feel like the CWDT+IC is a better choice but honestly it is tough to tell. Any thoughts on either?

In general (not just for this build), the only thing I find CwDT IC useful for is surviving porcupine packs. They aren't really a problem in this build because your minions soak up the spikes, so I don't love it here.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I highly recommend using an Unset Ring with at least +2 and Animate Guardian

(Dying Breath, Ambu's charge, Victario's flight, Leer cast, Southbound)
For general mapping the damage and speed increase is just to good to pass on. Remove gem for endgame bosses.
Overall the build is great but probably can't do Übers. Shaper was quite doable but minions just start to get one shot on big attacks
In 3.4 you can level this build as dom blow even SSF like this game made for babies (well its kinda already for babies).
So all you need brighbeak (or any fast base 1H weapon with attack speed mod on it, not daggers). Any 4L RRBB colors: Dom blow, Splash, Minion Damage, Minion Speed, run Hatred aura it's important on generosity.
Yep as witch. Leveling playstyle looks like: leap slam - apply dom blow debuff - let zombies kill that one pack - GG.
Some bosses, however, with long phases will be difficult, like act 5 kitava, or act 3 Dominus, because "10% chance to spawn on hit unique enemies" is too low.
After you get second specter link them with blood magic gem. And use act 2 frenzy charges monkey and act 7 power charges one. So dom blow minions will crit a lot.
Последняя редакция: krab90. Время: 27 сент. 2018 г., 6:30:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация