[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Solanales написал:
The Animate Guardian is a luxury item for sure. He's something you should get into only when you have a level 20 animate guardian gem (leveled in a weapon swap for example) and are truly ready to pursue endgame goals. The Kingmaker itself is where the value in AG lies and that will always be expensive so I recommend holding off on going towards the AG until you're set up and have some currency to throw around.

For the AG, their gear doesn't need sockets or gems. You can throw anything in there as far as that goes. All that matters are the stats on the gear.

How does the animate guardian work, exactly? I know that you use it to gain the bonuses of the kingmaker, but I've never touched the ability before -- what's the set up like? Do I just animate guardian the weapon and that's it, or do you do anything else?
"
LeandroHazard написал:
Wall of text.

Thanks for the large input of fresh ideas, gonna try to go through a few points.
- Haste instead of Pride. Haste gives your minions up to +17% attack speed which in my case translates to about +6% dps. Pride if the dude survives 4 seconds is up to 41% more dps... For me the small QoL from the added +10% movement speed and +17% cast speed isn't worth a +35% dps difference on bosses.
- Perma Phasing via Watcher's Eye and Haste. You have a few other sources of Phasing if you need it, like Forbidden Taste flask which also gives you nice dodge and instant full life. Unless I'm mistaken the Phasing by itself only allows you to run through mobs. For me getting it through a flask alone seems sufficient. It's not like it's adding a permanent +30% evade or anything. And since Haste is a major dps drop vs Pride... Essentially I don't understand why you say that perma Phasing is so huge.
- If you want to get CWDT-Spirit Offering you could make room in your setup by getting an Essence Worm for your Haste gem, therefore the Enlighten would become useless, and there you would have 2 free sockets in your gloves. And much more mana to play with.
- Interesting boots! I'm really socket starved right now but I could maybe remove the Enfeeble curse to make space for an abyssal jewel in boots. Probably hard to craft though.
- Garb of the Ephemeral: holy crap this is when you realise I'm only 2 leagues old. So many items I have no idea exist... So if I give that robe to my AG, me and my whole crew are suddenly immune to Temporal Chains, Chill, Freeze?? And enemies can't crit anymore??? My AG life barely ever moves so I could easily consider giving up on his Belly of the Beast.
- Proximity Shield on Spectres. Yeah I've considered giving up on the Host Chieftains and their Power charges as they don't add that much dps (the frenzy charges do) in favour of 2 spectres with Proximity Shields. Make the setup even more immortal. I need to try to spend more time when playing to check the number of charges on my minions. I feel like PoB is grossly estimating the number of charges they have. What do other people think?
- Bisco's Leash: if you just equip it for the first few kills and swap back your normal belt you only get the Rampage, not the item quantity/rarity. I tried early on as the build recommended it for farming easy content but even then I found it could be a bit of a pain. Your minions don't get the damage benefit from Rampage I understand, so you only get some movement speed and the damage from the rampage thresholds... I should give it another go in Delve or Blighted Maps as you say.
Последняя редакция: Dragomirov. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 14:53:54
"
LotionExplosion написал:
"
Solanales написал:
The Animate Guardian is a luxury item for sure. He's something you should get into only when you have a level 20 animate guardian gem (leveled in a weapon swap for example) and are truly ready to pursue endgame goals. The Kingmaker itself is where the value in AG lies and that will always be expensive so I recommend holding off on going towards the AG until you're set up and have some currency to throw around.

For the AG, their gear doesn't need sockets or gems. You can throw anything in there as far as that goes. All that matters are the stats on the gear.

How does the animate guardian work, exactly? I know that you use it to gain the bonuses of the kingmaker, but I've never touched the ability before -- what's the set up like? Do I just animate guardian the weapon and that's it, or do you do anything else?

You can read pretty much everything about the skill here:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian

I run with Kingmaker, Mask of the Stitched Demon, a chest with "Gaint 10% of maximum health as extra maximum energy shield" crafted on, Southbound for gloves, and Victario's flight for boots.

I posted an explanation awhile back if you want to look through my posts. There's some other options for gearing in the thread as well.
"
Dragomirov написал:
"
LeandroHazard написал:
Wall of text.

- Garb of the Ephemeral: holy crap this is when you realise I'm only 2 leagues old. So many items I have no idea exist... So if I give that robe to my AG, me and my whole crew are suddenly immune to Temporal Chains, Chill, Freeze?? And enemies can't crit anymore??? My AG life barely ever moves so I could easily consider giving up on his Belly of the Beast.

Great, let us know if you try it or anyone else who did i'm really interested by this! Thanks for all your comments btw very detailed you gave me a lot of ideas!
Can the Helm you talked about crafting with the plus 1 to minion gems be eventually made into a rare item without loosing anything when we crafted it into a magic item?
Those of you who opt for a shield. What's the draw of Ahn's Heritage vs something like Lioneye's?

Cheers!
First of all, THANK YOU!! This is the best beginner build that I have ever used in the game. My first time really getting to the endgame.

Shaper, elder, Catarina all dead in the first set of portals. Sirus took a little while to learn, but that is me not the build.

T16 maps a breeze, don't even look at metamorph modifiers because I know my Skelly crew is gonna crunch through it regardless.

NO map mods that cannot be done, melee reflect is annoying, but still doable.

SUGGESTIONS-----------

On the 4 link zombies, I removed fortify and added an AG. Zombie gem is 25 and they dont die even without fortify. However the AG can bring a lot to the table, especially with kingmaker (which grants fortify anyway). That 4L has Meat shield and Minion life which benefit the AG.
Even if you are only doing a budget AG with dying breath/leer cast/vicatrio, I think that adds more than fortify.

High end gear. I didn't see any mention of the highend necro items.

+1 convokers wands are in the guide, but not +2 convoking wands.

No mention of global +1 to int gems from amulets
Body armor can roll +2 to socketed duration gems, which includes skeletons.

Also I through on a unset ring with dread banner for a little extra boss dps. Would switch out Melee splash and freeding frenzy for impale and ruthless on bosses, and when body armor allows.

Not sure about if it's better. but I included an anatomical knowledge jewel in my tree. Gave a solid Hp boost.
Последняя редакция: Harmless88. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 16:57:21
"
UBiLL написал:
"
Dragomirov написал:
"
LeandroHazard написал:
Wall of text.

Great, let us know if you try it or anyone else who did i'm really interested by this! Thanks for all your comments btw very detailed you gave me a lot of ideas!

Fuck it, I grabbed one with a "Gain 3% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield" to continue to work with the mask of the stitched demon.

I'll post what I find once I get some time in with the new Garb
Tested the AG's Ephemereal Garb in a Temporal Chains map. The radius is a bit bigger than his Kingmaker's radius but if you Shield Charge far away you will still outrun its radius. I nevertheless find it more reliable than his Fortify radius. Obviously Temporal Chains are still a pain as they still slow you down when you go above base speed, like with Quicksilver potion or else. But for example against a Strongbox that Freezes or a map full of Sirens that should be of great help.
Also, do you guys know how good the crit immunity is of a survivability bonus? I have no idea what's the crit rate of mobs/bosses... Sounds very strong but I don't know in practice.
Wow, so much replays in that short Time =)

As i told, the Haste Thing with that WatchersEye is something personally i enjoy. I do not enjoy hammering like a timed Robot for Flasks abuse, thats it, no big Secret here, i am lazy and like to play that Way!-)

KingMaker is really a big QoL for sure on AG, no Question. Tested it myself and paranatatam, its huge.
Since i swapped Chest from something similar to
Скрытый текст
only 3 Mods at Top are what i am looking for really cause used that many Leagues, to Garb of the Ephemeral, i looked for another Place to get huge Life for AG in % at any Form and thats why i use Shield
Скрытый текст
3% Liferegen from 40-60k is something
Scepter on AG in Total.

And Yes these Garb does what is written on it, i am dual wielding so no Shield Charge but i told i like MinionMovespeed a Lot. All Together it feels smoother to dodge incomming Damage with Haste Manually and place myself anythere else. My Minions are at my Side so is AG.
No Crits is a Dream, it happens that i get caught for sure cause, damn lazyness, was smoking and playing with only One Hand and Bäm. But if i die, in most Cases i know why!-)

As i told, i play Summoner for Ages now and yes, i used these Grip of Council Gloves long Time without Hatred and Haste instead. Simply cause it feels better. I do not care much about Numbers in PoB i care more about these feeling while gaming. Much Movespeed for all does what it is. Damage is fine now, i can tell going awakened Gems was the Time i started not even moving away from Metamorphs at starting. Popping BasaltFlasks, Vaal Skellis, Vaal Haste, done. Never needed more as 4 sec to kill an Meta and at start i did go to far away thats why it needed longer. Why i should consider 30 or even more increased Damage but myself is slower at dodging or only walking thruth Map in General? But thats my View and sure other People see it different =)

Maybee a Brainfart, maybee an good Idea what if an AG wears

Скрытый текст

Would AG give these EnduCharges to all?
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация