[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
UBiLL написал:

https://pastebin.com/ErEUTAHG This is my pob i'm at 1.4 now i've made some change. Removed some damage node for more life and also changed some piece of gear to cap my chaos res. Overall 7560 hp with 1979 es all res at over 100% and chaos at 85%.

That's crazy, my skellies each do 743k atm, you're literally doing double my damage.

Idon't have pride, but with pride I would be at 835k Shaper dps per skelly.
Последняя редакция: idkwat. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 20:04:30
"
viperesque написал:
FINAL UPDATE

I'm very sorry, but I will no longer be able to maintain this guide. It will still be valid as is until March 2020, but will not be updated for 3.10 or any future patches. Anyone who wishes to do so has my full permission to re-use all or part of this guide and the accompanying videos to make their own guide thread for the build. I would really encourage someone to do so, so that people can keep using this guide. It's helped so many new players, and you could help so many more by keeping it going.

Whatever reason you have for not continuing it, we're all grateful for your efforts thus far. Especially me. This is my favourite build, I hope someone keeps it updated.

;_;7
"
varmemester написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
idkwat написал:

@UBiLL
WOuld you mind posting your PoB? 1.5m shaper dps is insane and I would like to know how do you get that high

Can't speak for him but it's not that bad to get there. I'm at 1.5 million with a 14 skeleton limit:

https://pastebin.com/dHSLXFeH

You're a lot higher than 1.5 since POB doesn't account for Animate Guardian Buffs (don't believe you've added them).

I'm still unsure how to add them i created a second item set an added every gear i fed my AG to it and assigned it to the AG in the menu underneath Main skill in the left screen but it doesnt seem to be changing my dps on summon skellies ....
Последняя редакция: UBiLL. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 20:39:31
"
UBiLL написал:

I'm still unsure how to add them i created a second item set an added every gear i fed my AG to it and assigned it to the AG in the menu underneath Main skill in the left screen but it doesnt seem to be changing my dps on summon skellies ....

Yeah sadly that support isn't there yet. What I did was just set "you have fortify" in the configuration then modified one of my jewels adding the line:

"Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier"

That gives the skellies the proper buff from Kingmaker. It will look like this basically:

"
Solanales написал:
"
UBiLL написал:

Yeah sadly that support isn't there yet. What I did was just set "you have fortify" in the configuration then modified one of my jewels adding the line:

"Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier"

https://pastebin.com/zVYcY0nJ It worked thanks! 1.625 million with this.
Does the
"
Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of Doryani
effect in any way the jewel btw?
"
idkwat написал:
Does the
"

The number changes what the small passives and notables do. The name determines Keystones. Since we're only interested in the keystone it really doesnt matter but if some of the nodes happen to have nice bonuses for us, that's just a happy coincidence.
"
Solanales написал:
"
idkwat написал:
Does the
"

The number changes what the small passives and notables do. The name determines Keystones. Since we're only interested in the keystone it really doesnt matter but if some of the nodes happen to have nice bonuses for us, that's just a happy coincidence.

Well I wouldn't mind getting Hierarchy like the other guy did, but you're right we only want the Keystone
"
Solanales написал:
"
idkwat написал:
Does the
"

To add just a little bit. If you do find one thatn you know for sure has the Minion Damage notables for cheap then GG because you really got a deal. Those are usually the really expensive ones.

Anyway I was able to get

to get my chaos res up to 51% so hopefully that's enough. Chaos Res is expensive this league.
Hi guys, first, love this guide, just killed awakener 6 during my lunch break, i got around 6 exalt sleeping in the bank, what do you think i should upgrade next ? My AG has the "cheap" set, not the kingsmaker etc yet just so you know

Thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: Cidgeno. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 21:48:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация