[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
shadowice0823 написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
Sleepy1992 написал:
How does Impale compare when you socket it in?
Is it worth it? Is the increase/decrease big?

My per skeleton DPS with Summon Skeletons > Feeding Frenzy > Minion Damage > Melee Phys > Brutality > Multistrike

My per skeleton DPS swapping Feeding Frenzy out for Impale

My per skeleton DPS with Impale and Dread Banner as well as Generosity slotted

I dont know where those numbers come from and how you are getting it unless generosity, enhance and pride are adding 100k damage and your animate guardian. My gear has more + levels and minion damage then yours and im only around 120k per skeleton so either yours is including a lot of damage mine isnt or ive built it all wrong.

Pride is huge. Adds 20-41% skeleton dps. Animate guardian too since it adds: Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier (if running AG with kingmaker). Don't know the exact percentage increase but you can add the line in a jewel and see.

Your brutality gems in helm and gloves are not important since they don't do anything for skeleton dps - which is the main thing for our build. Also haste in boots and portal gem. Remove feeding frenzy from six-link and replace it with brutality. Get minion mod on the ring without any minion mods.

Try switching gems around and get room for AG, Pride and generosity. Look at other peoples gem setups who run those gems too (click their name and look at their character).
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 18:54:29
"
shadowice0823 написал:

I dont know where those numbers come from and how you are getting it unless generosity, enhance and pride are adding 100k damage and your animate guardian. My gear has more + levels and minion damage then yours and im only around 120k per skeleton so either yours is including a lot of damage mine isnt or ive built it all wrong.

Sure thing. Here's my PoB Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/JN1srRPp

The settings I'm using are as follows

* Do your minions use Frenzy Charges - Carnage Chieftains
* Do your minions use Power Charges - Host Chieftains
* Is the Enemy Maimed - Main slotted on Carrions
* Is Feeding Frenzy Active - Feeding Frenzy slotted on Carrions
* Is the Enemy a Boss - Shaper/Guardians

Some custom things I have added can be seen on the Doryani Jewel. None of them particularly affect damage outside of the "Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier" from the Kingmaker on my Animate Guardian.

Some key differences between your setup and mine:

* I've slotted 3 To Dust jewels to boost damage further as I was comfortable with my survivability
* Pride adds about 350k DPS per skeleton
* The Kingmaker Crit Multi from my AG adds about 250k DPS
* Dread Banner and Generosity do in fact add about 460k dps per skeleton with impale slotted
* I've converted fully to life and dropped mana nodes in favor of some life and damage
* Increased attack speed is actually a bit more powerful for skeletons than increased minion damage
* You have a 21/23 gem, Two +2 wands, and Unnatural Strength which should give you a Skeleton Level of 27. I have that as well as a +1 intelligence gem amulet which puts me at 28 on skeletons
* Outside of that, I dropped Feeding Frenzy in favor of Brutality and I swap Melee Splash for Multistrike on bosses which is the damage PoB shows

Between all of that, yeah the damage adds up pretty quick. I don't think it's something everyone should do but I kind of wanted to see how high I could push the DPS while also maintaining reasonable survivability. If you have any questions I'm more than happy to talk about it.
Here's a quick video for us Skelemancers on completing Baran's requirement for the league's Challenge. I hope it helps!

https://youtu.be/1DgRXLFJh28
"
varmemester написал:

I get that. But they are not totally cancelling each other out if you keep spirit offering in the CWDT and flesh in the wand with "Trigger a socketed spell". I'm doing that right now and it feels pretty great. What happens is, I map along with flesh offering up all the time. Then suddenly I get a big hit, and spirit procs. Fine. And Flesh cancels. Okay. The important thing is not dying. I then cast more skeletons thereby activating flesh again and cancelling spirit whereby I get my normal doryani spirit shield without buff. But thats okay. Because the spirit offering took care of the immediate big hit.

I realise you can do this manually, but automating the proces without needing to cast flesh offering is nice. It doesn't feel like I need to juggle between the two. I just play and get the best of both offerings. That's how I see it.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do on defenses and something like you have here is close to what I was going to try. I didn't know how practical it would be but glad to hear it's working for you. What I was going to try was spirit offering in the trigger wand, manual flesh offering overrides (using available corpses around...no manual desecrate)....and maybe throwing a CwDT with Immortal Call (note: I'm a beginner and don't know what I'm talking about....someone reading this guide shouldn't think this is an informed opinion). Flesh offering wouldn't always be up for bosses, but spirit offering would be.....thoughts?
"
DarkSoul_00 написал:
"
varmemester написал:

I get that. But they are not totally cancelling each other out if you keep spirit offering in the CWDT and flesh in the wand with "Trigger a socketed spell". I'm doing that right now and it feels pretty great. What happens is, I map along with flesh offering up all the time. Then suddenly I get a big hit, and spirit procs. Fine. And Flesh cancels. Okay. The important thing is not dying. I then cast more skeletons thereby activating flesh again and cancelling spirit whereby I get my normal doryani spirit shield without buff. But thats okay. Because the spirit offering took care of the immediate big hit.

I realise you can do this manually, but automating the proces without needing to cast flesh offering is nice. It doesn't feel like I need to juggle between the two. I just play and get the best of both offerings. That's how I see it.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do on defenses and something like you have here is close to what I was going to try. I didn't know how practical it would be but glad to hear it's working for you. What I was going to try was spirit offering in the trigger wand, manual flesh offering overrides (using available corpses around...no manual desecrate)....and maybe throwing a CwDT with Immortal Call (note: I'm a beginner and don't know what I'm talking about....someone reading this guide shouldn't think this is an informed opinion). Flesh offering wouldn't always be up for bosses, but spirit offering would be.....thoughts?

I still run that setup and is very happy about it. So happy i annulled a +2 gem wand to craft "Trigger a socketed spell". Yikes. But didn't brick it :)

Bone armour and Immortal Call are both guard skills and hence share the same cooldown. Would have been nice :)

Sure, you can have spirit offering in the trigger wand and have that up all the time instead of flesh offering. I suggest you then switch brutality with ruthless (in the 6-link) to get the increased chaos damage from Spirit offering. I don't do that since spirit offering is only up for big hits.

In POB, if I run spirit offering in the trigger wand, and ruthless instead of brutality I get a skeleton dps of 1.74mil. If I run flesh offering in the trigger wand, and brutality instead of ruthless, and spirit offering in a CWDT I get 1.99 mil. Could be 0.5mil better but I like my shield (Ahn's) for it's mobility, life, huge damage reduction and 3% to max resist. I credit that for not dying between lvl 95-96 since I'm a lazy player and tend to zone out and not pay attention.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 4:22:13
What is the base accuracy of minions? I see some accuracy nodes on tree for minions but they give literally 0 dps...
can anyone check to see if spirit offering fires with cwdt? mine doesn't for some reason.
Also, i am constantly dying on T16, can u suggest any improvements on this?

https://pastebin.com/mB4js3Ea
Последняя редакция: salluks. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 5:16:31
"
salluks написал:
can anyone check to see if spirit offering fires with cwdt? mine doesn't for some reason.
Also, i am constantly dying on T16, can u suggest any improvements on this?

https://pastebin.com/mB4js3Ea

You need spirit offering to be gem lvl 8. If you look at CWDT gem it says: "This gem can only support skill gems requiring level xx or lower."
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 5:23:02
LOVE this build because it's pretty flexible with how you support / protect your ass :-)

OK, switched (again) to a trigger wand for Flesh Offering (for speeds, completing 1500 bosses) and it's very very fast and good. I can also see where trigger desecrate would help with DPS for bossing also. Also, sticking to ONE curse (Enfeeble on trigger AND CWDT seems OK to me)

What DOES seem to make this work AND keep surviving is Animate Guard and trying to keep the Fortify buff on you; it was pricey but seems worth it so far.

I also ran some T16's and I honestly don't feel the loss of Pride (via generosity).

Just checked PoB, still pusing >1.5m / skelly (without any AG buffs), so maybe that's why shit dies fast? :P

Whatever, it works

Последняя редакция: d3viant6. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 6:53:28
I love this build but it seems like im getting one shot quite alot in t16 maps.

Anyone have some hints to die less?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация