[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

What is the best link for my skelly?

Can anyone look at my POB and help me out doing well right now.

https://pastebin.com/794LYEPy

Thx!!
"
DocsThaName написал:
So my Kingmaker AG died last night. Zana Map t16 pretty juiced

It was running Kingmaker-> leer cast-> vicario's flight -> southbounds -> 30% belly of the beast

Sad but oh well, I mas more impressed with how broken the Metamorph mechanic was that killed it (and me). I have no idea what the spell was but it was basically a wall of lightning that moved slowly across the area with like a witch in the middle. Literally deleted my AG in 2 seconds not enough time to leave or log.

I was too used to juicing my metas without looking, a word to the wise is to be careful. I'm going to respec into IA to make it even more tanky this time since my damage is just fine.

What would be considered the BIS tank armor for AG? 40% Belly? Ambus? +life 10% life rare chest? What are your thoughts?

I don't think there is a clear answer for best chest chest piece but try to get some form of Life regen % whether from armor or passives. The way you are specced you may just be missing too many minion nodes. If you can find a way to get the 3 points for Indominatable Army that may be enough to prevent it happening again.
I asked yesterday and wasn't able to get a 40% skeleton damage Helm. I play on Xbox and there isn't even one on the market so I have to figure out how to obtain one myself.
"
DocsThaName написал:
So my Kingmaker AG died last night. Zana Map t16 pretty juiced

It was running Kingmaker-> leer cast-> vicario's flight -> southbounds -> 30% belly of the beast

Sad but oh well, I mas more impressed with how broken the Metamorph mechanic was that killed it (and me). I have no idea what the spell was but it was basically a wall of lightning that moved slowly across the area with like a witch in the middle. Literally deleted my AG in 2 seconds not enough time to leave or log.

I was too used to juicing my metas without looking, a word to the wise is to be careful. I'm going to respec into IA to make it even more tanky this time since my damage is just fine.

What would be considered the BIS tank armor for AG? 40% Belly? Ambus? +life 10% life rare chest? What are your thoughts?

Just my opinion but I think the Mask of the Stitched Demon + 10% increased life and "Gain 10% of life as extra maximum energy shield" is a pretty good option.

I haven't seen his healthbar move yet and I've been doing some pretty hearty content. No guarantees of course, but so far I've died long before he has lol.
Hi, I need some advice as I am about to spend some currency.

Im running the budget AG with Leer Cast, Dying Breath, Belly, Victarios Flight, Southbound. Is it too risky to upgrade to Kingmaker without the mask? Edit: just read the previous post, maybe its not safe.

Also, are 2+ wand with crapy rolls better than lets say a +1 with minion damage and attack/casting speed?
Последняя редакция: Tequ1la. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 11:18:31
"
Undisputed22 написал:
I asked yesterday and wasn't able to get a 40% skeleton damage Helm. I play on Xbox and there isn't even one on the market so I have to figure out how to obtain one myself.

Is Xbox a different market? On PC, right now, there are 18 online/offline, i83 or above and non-mirrored.

I got a non-influence, lvl 83, with 40% skele enchant a couple of days ago for 8 ex. Then gave it influence (warlords). Then used an elder helmet and an awakeners orb to give it elder influence too. Then delve crafted a bit until I hit something decent.
"
varmemester написал:
"
Undisputed22 написал:

Is Xbox a different market? On PC, right now, there are 18 online/offline, i83 or above and non-mirrored.

I got a non-influence, lvl 83, with 40% skele enchant a couple of days ago for 8 ex. Then gave it influence (warlords). Then used an elder helmet and an awakeners orb to give it elder influence too. Then delve crafted a bit until I hit something decent.

Yes consoles are a different market
just assembled the build, and in the section with gems it is written that you need to use bone armor, although essence glutton is used in the skill branch. which one should i use?
Anyone can help me with flasks? How flasks is good to this build?
I use:

and i use
for skeleton skill, is right? this flask is good?
Последняя редакция: Dendol. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 11:36:00
"
salluks написал:
"
varmemester написал:
"
salluks написал:
can anyone check to see if spirit offering fires with cwdt? mine doesn't for some reason.
Also, i am constantly dying on T16, can u suggest any improvements on this?

https://pastebin.com/mB4js3Ea

You need spirit offering to be gem lvl 8. If you look at CWDT gem it says: "This gem can only support skill gems requiring level xx or lower."

thx!, but cwdt sows me 38 lvl or lower?

does lvl 8 spirit offering include +2 lvls from global modifiers? this would put it at 10.

CWDT level 1 supports gems lvl 38 or lower. Spirit offering gem lvl 8 has a lvl 38 requirement.

Only the gem level count. Not levels from global modifiers etc.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация