[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I'm late starting the league as I was on holiday, so still only levelling through the acts, but so far it's the safest, smoothest non twinked levelling experience I think I've ever had. Actually it's smoother than most of the twinked ones too. Kind of wish I'd started SSF as it has such low gearing requirements.

First time a summoner build has felt like the old Diablo 2 fishymancer build I used to play. I might even sub in some self curse action if I can spare a socket to feel even more like it (Even if not needed/efficient).

Carrion golems do seem super strong/overtuned. If they weren't quite expensive atm I'd be tempted to run a primordial chain for extra golems for clearing.

"
viperesque написал:
3.8 Update

Thank you for reading! I hope this guide is useful and you enjoy the build.

Just want to say thank you for this incredible build. It is among the most efficient and works very well with any gear as long as you follow the description.

Just a funny story here: I was playing along very well without any special equipment and then, a couple of items dropped that just very much match this build (at least currently in act 6 without too strong resistance penalties):

I know, the 2H and the shield won't go together, but still: thank you RNG!
looking at some other peoples profiles, a lot of players seem to have ditched melee splash for Multistrike, at least for endgame. Anyone played around with this? I guess it covers some of the clear issues, while being more single target?
"
st0rmie написал:
"
Steve_H написал:
"
All gems should be levelled to 20 (and ideally quality 20) unless otherwise specified.

Why dont you go for i.e. 20% for raise spectre and carrion golem?

? They should ideally be 20% quality. The "unless otherwise specified" is about not going to level 20 for Desecrate and the CWDT setup.

Excactly! viperesque wrote it in the guide but some of his gems are just lvl 20 without %. I am just curious if there is a reason for it.
Последняя редакция: Steve_H. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 5:50:41
I don't know if it has been asked before but is it worth spending 4 passives to get +1 curses? I would probably be using vulnerability-enfeeble-curse on hit- storm brand.
The build is great, ty mate! I have question, is there any mob that generate undurance charges for my scpectres?
Последняя редакция: bhumabau. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 12:37:13
"
Carlovski написал:
looking at some other peoples profiles, a lot of players seem to have ditched melee splash for Multistrike, at least for endgame. Anyone played around with this? I guess it covers some of the clear issues, while being more single target?

Yes, exactly. If your skeletons are doing stupid amounts of damage, your singular hits end up being wasted on overkill damage. If you can instead split it into multiple hits you can essentially double the amount of mobs your skeletons kill, while not sacrificing any DPS for single target. Multistrike is a hair less than 60% more DPS as a support now, after the changes.
El Psy Congroo.
Последняя редакция: Patchumz. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 12:28:31
Multistrike cannot support Vaal Skills, so you would have to lose Vaal Summon Skeletons.

If I switch, I have 12 Skeletons at the moment with Multistrike all doing 403k DPS each.

(Shaper Guardian/DPS)

Skeletons:
435k x 12 = 5,220,000‬

Zombies:
46k x 10 = 460,000

Carrion Golem:
46k x2 = 92,000

Spectre:
46k x4 = 184,000

Phantasm
23k x 10 = 230,000

Total: 6,186,000

Information just from PoB, so may not be 100% but close.
Последняя редакция: Boltonsquads. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:06:47
"
Boltonsquads написал:
Multistrike cannot support Vaal Skills, so you would have to lose Vaal Summon Skeletons.

It just doesn't work with the Vaal Version of the skill which means 6-Link Skeletons and 5-Link Vaal Skeletons if you use.

Melee Splash VS Multistrike is less Area Damage while more single target DPS and Multistrike also attacks other valid targets in range

I guess without investing into Area Damage for Minions Multistrike is the better

"
bhumabau написал:
The build is great, ty mate! I have question, is there any mob that generate undurance charges for my scpectres?

Hairy Bonecrusher for Enduring Cry or Oak's Devoted/Fists for Warlord's Mark (both Act 2)
Последняя редакция: kodosderhenker. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 14:39:14
Viper i am getting very good wiyh this build. I emjoy it very very much.

But i need help with gear.
Can u add totaly end game example?
I need to 'see' this item. Whats best base, what i need to add to it. Whats more important etc? Also whith enchants. That would help me a lot.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация