[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Since I changed my ascendancy from Slayer to Berserker and some new gear I do a lot more damage. Since I did not use Chief‘s Torment anymore, I take a lot more damage when I get attacked or when I do attack enemies I guess from the Hiltless sword... I mostly die in T10+ maps.

Could someone check my character please? It’s public. I may changed something that shouldn‘t be.
"
Lowprofiled написал:

you want to use hiltless but gems socketed in it hv blood rage -> spent life instead of mana.

switch your cyclone gems group elsewhere and put totem gems in there

edit 1: i see u got tat blood rage thing already, sry i missed ur earlier post.
edit 2: but still, get that cyclone group elsewhere

alrighty, swapped it around with my chest, I got barely any mana left especially once I slot in my blood and sand, but I do have some mana leech so dont think its too much of an issue.
Australian Summoner-Main
Hello,

its the first time i play Scion and want to try this build but i have a question, if i have clycone in tabula but have the hiltless sword i will take damage when i hit ennemy so daresso salute don't work right ? so its better to use carnage heart ?

when switch to berserker & have the soul tehter belt dont you think its better to go find vaal pact for have more leech / survivability ?

if he have vaal pact that will nullify "50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech" from Offering of the serpent gloves ?

Thanks.
"
Hoheinheim написал:
Hello,

its the first time i play Scion and want to try this build but i have a question, if i have clycone in tabula but have the hiltless sword i will take damage when i hit ennemy so daresso salute don't work right ? so its better to use carnage heart ?

when switch to berserker & have the soul tehter belt dont you think its better to go find vaal pact for have more leech / survivability ?

if he have vaal pact that will nullify "50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech" from Offering of the serpent gloves ?

Thanks.

you take 100 when you hit an enemy, but pretty sure your damage is calculated before that
Australian Summoner-Main
Hi,
I went with your build this league and I have a couple of questions.

I start by saying I'm still missing the uber lab and a lot of nodes in the right side of the tree (and I'm not an expert of the game)

Overall the damage seems already good, at least in the lower tier maps I'm doing, but I feel extremely squishy.

- Would Molten shell be usable in this build instead of Immortal Call ? I was used last league to be able to pop Vaal MS when needed, but with IC i basically never even know when its on or on cooldown.

- How exactly do you use the totems ? I feel the casting speed for those is really slow, and I often die due to that... am I only supposed to use those at bosses ?
Same question for when I will have Berserk (which I'm not 100% if it is an aura or another active skill tbh :) )

- Another concerning point is that at the moment I'm reserving pretty much all the mana pool, with only 8 mana remaining (with my current gear), is that normal ?

That's all for now :)

ty
"
Nite1984 написал:
Hi,

I start by saying I'm still missing the uber lab and a lot of nodes in the right side of the tree (and I'm not an expert of the game)

Overall the damage seems already good, at least in the lower tier maps I'm doing, but I feel extremely squishy.

- Would Molten shell be usable in this build instead of Immortal Call ? I was used last league to be able to pop Vaal MS when needed, but with IC i basically never even know when its on or on cooldown.

- How exactly do you use the totems ? I feel the casting speed for those is really slow, and I often die due to that... am I only supposed to use those at bosses ?
Same question for when I will have Berserk (which I'm not 100% if it is an aura or another active skill tbh :) )

- Another concerning point is that at the moment I'm reserving pretty much all the mana pool, with only 8 mana remaining (with my current gear), is that normal ?

ty

same here with the squishy bit, if you get the ring recommended you can avoid the mana cost of cyclone so its not too much of an issue, but I grabbed 2 of the max mana passives anyways. I think the 2 main skills on the right (30% dodge + spell dodge) are fairly key to getting rid of a lot of squishyness, but will have to see :( I keep getting rekt in tier 6+ maps
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Nite1984 написал:
Hi,

ty

my humble opinions
1. race to the dodge keystone

2. totem mainly used for boss or tough enemies, yes the cast speed is slow, cyclone away from foes b4 u drop totem may help survival

3. Berserk cast immediately.

4. yes it's normal. with -8 mana cost on your ring your cyclone is free. all other skills use blood rage.

"
ZYZZRAVIC написал:
Since I changed my ascendancy from Slayer to Berserker and some new gear I do a lot more damage. Since I did not use Chief‘s Torment anymore, I take a lot more damage when I get attacked or when I do attack enemies I guess from the Hiltless sword... I mostly die in T10+ maps.

Could someone check my character please? It’s public. I may changed something that shouldn‘t be.

Grab a Lion's Roar flask (granite flask) and a Diamond flask (for crit)

the ones listed in the guide ^_^

The hiltless issue with Berserker is new to me. I have a friend who is running the build that also said he was having the same issue. He switched to Terminus EST and now has zero problems.

I, on the other hand, have not experienced the issue at all.

So I can't truly pinpoint the reasoning.
I'm going to record a quick umm Leveling ...thing and post it for anyone having questions.

It will be unscripted.

It will be trash.

I hope it helps.
Looking around for a 6link chest for my cyclone stuff and almost got enough C for some good looking choices, anyone got thoughts on what else weapon/armor wise I could upgrade? (In the middle of color rolling my head/weapon as they each have 1 nasty green slot)
Australian Summoner-Main
Последняя редакция: Cyan101. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 11:30:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация