[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

If anyone isn't too sure what gems to link in the build that aren't in the build guide, just do what I do, click on Vashseden's character, bring up the snipping tool and take tons of photos. That's what I did.

That way if my build isn't working well, instead of complaining about it, I can just see what gear and gems Vash is using and maybe my solution will be there.
For anyone with gearing questions too, just a general tip. If you look on my account, you'll see my fully geared character from Meta and this character that is geared enough for reds and such on this league.

I know I've only got to play it up to Day 2 of the league but it's a good frame of reference for both points of gear.

There is wiggle room around the rings (Mark of the Elder + shaper ring) and such and we are looking for Warlord chests this league for the -15 total mana cost roll etc.

just a tip while this video is processing.

Also a request, if you don't think the video is total trash and you see someone with a question in the forum, please feel free to tell them this video exists after I post it haha.

I'm glad to see people coming in and trying to help others in need. <3 My favorite part about making the forum in the first place.

You'll see some O.G.s pop in here too from time to time with a wealth of knowledge
"
Mentoya написал:
If anyone isn't too sure what gems to link in the build that aren't in the build guide, just do what I do, click on Vashseden's character, bring up the snipping tool and take tons of photos. That's what I did.

That way if my build isn't working well, instead of complaining about it, I can just see what gear and gems Vash is using and maybe my solution will be there.

I appreciate the post. I went ahead and updated it.

LEVELING TIPS + GENERAL TIPS + HOW TO PLAY + REALLY SHITTY

https://youtu.be/EAjYSvuLTT8

Ok, I very terribly ran over concerns that I've seen this league with all of the above. I hope I hit most areas and again, I know, It's a shitty video.

Feel free to watch and enjoy <3
"
Vashseden написал:

Ok, I very terribly ran over concerns that I've seen this league with all of the above. I hope I hit most areas and again, I know, It's a shitty video.

Just watched all the video, thanks a lot, was really helpful and not shitty at all !

Maybe you could do another one in the future for the cluster jewels !
Скрытый текст
"
Vashseden написал:

thx for the video! i c tat u r busy in real life but may I ask, from here onwards, i see 4 major changes

1. the life leech gloves and ryslatha's coil
2. -15 mana chest and assassin mark curse ring
3. starforge
4. a better amulet than daresso's

r my upgrade sequence correct? or which one do u think is more impactful than the rest?
"
Lowprofiled написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Vashseden написал:

thx for the video! i c tat u r busy in real life but may I ask, from here onwards, i see 4 major changes

3. starforge

r my upgrade sequence correct? or which one do u think is more impactful than the rest?

Pretty much right on the money. Add in Mark of the Elder ring with number 2 and number 4 is optional. Also, Elusive on the boots is great. Looks like cluster jewels can do this too so multiple paths there.
Скрытый текст
"
Vashseden написал:
"
Lowprofiled написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Vashseden написал:

3. starforge

Pretty much right on the money. Add in Mark of the Elder ring with number 2 and number 4 is optional. Also, Elusive on the boots is great. Looks like cluster jewels can do this too so multiple paths there.

thx for the quick reply!
i also notice that u didnt bother to get Martial Experience, while i got it and went the longer path, i felt the survival better?

as for the new cluster jewels, i actually spent time to research but the forum wont lemme upload image arghhh
Hey, i played this build in an old patch as well and i really enojoy it. I just have a question about the new chest anyoen able to help out how to craft the new chest with less mana cost.
"
Elon1989 написал:
Hey, i played this build in an old patch as well and i really enojoy it. I just have a question about the new chest anyoen able to help out how to craft the new chest with less mana cost.

It's just a role on a Warlord influence chest now. Easy Peasy. Grab a base you like and go to town.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация