[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
ByCrom написал:

Atziri has 3 phases. She can cause bleeding , fire and lightning damage.
First phase she fights alone, causing those three damages.
Second phase she gots minions that heal her. Not dangerous phase, but you have to kill minions
Third phase she gots copies form herself, each one with one type of damage. The fourth copy reflects all phys/elemental damage, can be too dangerous.

Probably you will need flask against fire and lightning damage.

Only char i could fight atziri without changes was necromancer..lol

Besides that, from patchs:

"Map Changes
We've made several large adjustments to Map Boss life:

The copies of Atziri created during the Alluring Abyss Atziri fight now have approximately 5 times more life than before."

I got to the second phase but never to the third phase. Anyway, will have to look into the mechanics slightly better before next try.

Back to the build, added lvl 21 Cyclone and Impale to the build. Got ~300k dps from these alone, cost me ~3,5 exalts. Now at 9,32mdps and still over 7k life.
Playing from league start with this build. Leveling was a most terrible part of the game (playing with friend and saying thx ggg for increasing enemy hp for groups, killing act bosses or delirium taking eternity), btw we manage it.

With starforge i dont like dps outcome, maybe for solo game it will be better than for 2 ppl. Anyway my goal was dual wield and for now i have question - any upgrades possible for what i have? Excluding Unnatural instinct - freaking old mans with arcs rocketed price for this jewel in sky. Trying to get awakened gems, but dont saw a single from drop lol, Sirus genocide continuous.

And one more question - uber atziri herself always was with that high reflect lol? Cant sustain spinning on her more than 1 sec. I manage to kill her, but this aspect surprise me.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Последняя редакция: EinKRieGeR. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 17:35:06
i seem to have problem with boss in wave 20 simulacrum. like i got 1 shot everytime he does anything, especially the big ground shockwave.
i can do wave 19 without any problem or anything. any tips on how to improve ?
"
v1cviper написал:
i seem to have problem with boss in wave 20 simulacrum. like i got 1 shot everytime he does anything, especially the big ground shockwave.

What's your life at? For me, when I fight wave 20 kosis, ofc, always avoid the leap slam. but after he leaps slam, i place regular totems, then vaal totems and spin to avoid melee hits while he targets totems. I can tank 1 melee shot, and I pot/leech/regen before reengaging completely again.
"
patouskii написал:
Back to the build, added lvl 21 Cyclone and Impale to the build. Got ~300k dps from these alone, cost me ~3,5 exalts. Now at 9,32mdps and still over 7k life.

Checked my config tab on PoB and noticed I didn't have charges active there. With power and frenzy charges active, dps goes to 10,25 mdps. I think 10 is a nice round number to be happy with. :)
Последняя редакция: patouskii. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 5:09:01
"
dondonispro написал:
"
v1cviper написал:

What's your life at? For me, when I fight wave 20 kosis, ofc, always avoid the leap slam. but after he leaps slam, i place regular totems, then vaal totems and spin to avoid melee hits while he targets totems. I can tank 1 melee shot, and I pot/leech/regen before reengaging completely again.

I have around 5.4k hp and I don't know how to get more hp from my current setup.
I probably need more level to put in more +life passive and play better
"
EinKRieGeR написал:
Playing from league start with this build. Leveling was a most terrible part of the game (playing with friend and saying thx ggg for increasing enemy hp for groups, killing act bosses or delirium taking eternity), btw we manage it.

With starforge i dont like dps outcome, maybe for solo game it will be better than for 2 ppl. Anyway my goal was dual wield and for now i have question - any upgrades possible for what i have? Excluding Unnatural instinct - freaking old mans with arcs rocketed price for this jewel in sky. Trying to get awakened gems, but dont saw a single from drop lol, Sirus genocide continuous.

And one more question - uber atziri herself always was with that high reflect lol? Cant sustain spinning on her more than 1 sec. I manage to kill her, but this aspect surprise me.

For dual wield may be you can take this as reference:
https://pastebin.com/4Mw0r1Vt

And yes, as i can remember Atziri always had a copy can reflect all phys/elemental damage , and reflect curses as well.
I don't see many people playing this build as slayer and mostly are all beserkers.

Is berserker strictly better in terms of damage and survivability? I hate to be extremely squishy and even with my gear I can do A7 Sirus deathless as slayer. Should I make the switch? What upgrades should I focus on now?
"
aldenaly написал:
I don't see many people playing this build as slayer and mostly are all beserkers.

Is berserker strictly better in terms of damage and survivability? I hate to be extremely squishy and even with my gear I can do A7 Sirus deathless as slayer. Should I make the switch? What upgrades should I focus on now?

If you have the funds, berserker. I tested both out extensively with 50-100 ex, once I pushed past 100 ex, berserker was the clear option after switching. You will need the serpent gloves. In addition, berserker play needs more buttons pushed. Flasks management, berserk activation and keeping an eye on projectiles/explosions as you are speeeeeeedy.

If you enjoy less buttons pushed but consistent, slayer. If you want damage/more efficient game play, berserker. Comes down to play style. Feel free to check my character out for berserker perfection. Pushing leveling 100 as we speak, cleared all content with breeze. Double deep cuts, double adrenaline, drive the destruction are most important notables for my play style. Oh, and martial experience right side if you stack all the pre-mentioned total max recovery.

EDIT: Do not follow my passive tree, as I switched to straight dps and movement speed juice after hitting 100.
Последняя редакция: dondonispro. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 0:04:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация