[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Fearmalock написал:
I've decided to come out for the shadows of just reading this forum to actually posting :)

Long time reader, using this build from the start of the league and reaching level 92 (this is my second league) - I don't even want to count the first league it was a flop.

First of all, I really love the playstyle of this build and have been having a blast killing everything.

I really want to start looking at cluster jewels, even though I don't think I need them right now I'm using just the passive tree. I don't know where to start though, what passives to remove for the jewel or what to change.

I also really want to use abyssus helmet, but the 40% additional phys damage taken feels very squishy.

There’s a lot of detailed progression with cluster jewels on my posts about 5-10 pages back. Off the top of my head, my final setup is, large attack cluster with drive the destruction(total max recovery buff), deep cuts(additional hit 10% more dmg) and two added jewel sockets, then I put two mediums, one medium being a megalomaniac with adrenaline(life, total max recovery and damage buff(you can remove a life node for this as it will give you a little more life + dmg + total max recovery) and deep cuts again(for an additional 10% more dmg/ maxed 7 stacks of impale). Having two deep cuts also allows you to keep 100% impale chance, also allowing you to remove the 6 impale nodes on the tree. My second medium cluster i preferred while leveling was a channeling one, with enduring focus(extra layer of defense/endurance charge capability and rapid infusion(5% more damage, 4% less damage taken and 5% movement speed.) and one added jewel socket. That for me was a clear choice. As from my calculations, most decent dmg notables on clusters are around 7-10% more damage, so gaining 5% more + survivability was a no brainer for leveling purposes. Attached to that medium, is a small life cluster with adrenaline again, thus, 10% life(6% + 4% from small passive), more max recovery and more attack speed. When you add double adrenaline, double deep cuts, and drive the destruction, survivability increases by a ton. Last but not least, martial experience right side is important with 30% total max recovery now. Ooooh, and recover life % on kill chest piece to mitigate damage even more as your regen/leech is now INSANE. Mix that with a bottled faith, you may get hit but you gain all the hp back insanely fast.

TLDR: large attack cluster, drive the destruction, deep cuts, two added jewel sockets. Medium megalomaniac, deep cuts adrenaline. One medium channeling, enduring focus and rapid infusion. One small life cluster, adrenaline. Double adrenaline, double deep cuts, remove impale nodes from passive tree if double deep cuts. Right side martial experience on tree, recover life % on kill chest piece, bottled faith. Insane survivability + dps. This was my approach to not die, ofc there are better dps options if you don’t mind dying.

P.s Graceful execution is also nice notable if you need a little int but big damage buff. Also, find either int or resists on added small passives for extra stat fill. For me, all ele res/chaos res was priority for added small passives.
Последняя редакция: dondonispro. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 20:45:11
"
You’re right, but you are flattering me too much haha. I appreciate your kind words <3 stay safe exile~

In ancient times we had severe clashes about the efficiency of this build, especially with other classes that used cyclone.

I think that making a positive advertisement about it is more than deserved :P
Последняя редакция: ByCrom. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 21:10:00
thank you so much, some of them passives are hard to get with a jewel socket - ill keep a look out for them

for a start, im thinking of getting large jewel with deep cuts and drive the destruction, med with rapid infusion and vital focus and jewel socket and small with adrenaline

ill tinker around with this until I get the required jewels!

thanks again
"
ByCrom написал:
"
You’re right, but you are flattering me too much haha. I appreciate your kind words <3 stay safe exile~

In ancient times we had severe clashes about the efficiency of this build, especially with other classes that used cyclone.

I think that making a positive advertisement about it is more than deserved :P

Oh, I had no idea about the past conflicts, I am super new to posting on forums. This is the first time I felt I wanted to give back to the community of a build.

But, if that's the case, perhaps reaching top 1000 in league is quite meaningful for a build, and I felt this was an excellent detailed guide. In addition, the more experienced players like you and vash commenting to help tinker around as well. So nice.

Overall, this build slaps, wont ever forget this one, MY favorite version of cyclone and been playing different versions of cyclone since desync days.
"
Fearmalock написал:
thank you so much, some of them passives are hard to get with a jewel socket - ill keep a look out for them

for a start, im thinking of getting large jewel with deep cuts and drive the destruction, med with rapid infusion and vital focus and jewel socket and small with adrenaline

ill tinker around with this until I get the required jewels!

thanks again

no problem at all! seems like you have the right idea going forward. take a look at the notable sheet, perhaps there's a different type that fits your playstyle/build too.
Throw some currency in my char, one button for clear content.

But i want more dmg :D

Crafting Foil are too painful.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
edit, wrong post
Последняя редакция: pettyjem. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 7:53:03
-10 chaos res, 76% res capped, 280k dps tooltip no buff at hideout with 5.5k hp currently, I can switch out my belt for coil and get 320k dps (5k life) on the tooltip but I don't feel the need as I am melting any and everything with the current set-up. I'm trying to find jewels now to stack x2 "deep Cuts" but they are 10+ex+ for good ones.

Total set-up cost at this point is around 30-40ex maybe? (belt most piece expensive at 8ex)

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Jewels:
Скрытый текст
"
dondonispro написал:
"
NinuzTrustMe написал:
First of all I m new on PoE.

I followed the guide but im still stuck at lvl 87 and cant go higher of
T12 maps.

my build isnt perfect yet but I lack in currency so i can get higher.
any tips?

You need to put your characters on public so we can help tinker your build etc.

Didnt know that, now is it public. but dont laugh at it please! xD
Any help is appreciated tho.

Really want to have some fun with this build but im getting nervous after a while on getting one shotted -.-
"
dondonispro написал:
"
Fearmalock написал:
I've decided to come out for the shadows of just reading this forum to actually posting :)

Long time reader, using this build from the start of the league and reaching level 92 (this is my second league) - I don't even want to count the first league it was a flop.

First of all, I really love the playstyle of this build and have been having a blast killing everything.

I really want to start looking at cluster jewels, even though I don't think I need them right now I'm using just the passive tree. I don't know where to start though, what passives to remove for the jewel or what to change.

I also really want to use abyssus helmet, but the 40% additional phys damage taken feels very squishy.

There’s a lot of detailed progression with cluster jewels on my posts about 5-10 pages back. Off the top of my head, my final setup is, large attack cluster with drive the destruction(total max recovery buff), deep cuts(additional hit 10% more dmg) and two added jewel sockets, then I put two mediums, one medium being a megalomaniac with adrenaline(life, total max recovery and damage buff(you can remove a life node for this as it will give you a little more life + dmg + total max recovery) and deep cuts again(for an additional 10% more dmg/ maxed 7 stacks of impale). Having two deep cuts also allows you to keep 100% impale chance, also allowing you to remove the 6 impale nodes on the tree. My second medium cluster i preferred while leveling was a channeling one, with enduring focus(extra layer of defense/endurance charge capability and rapid infusion(5% more damage, 4% less damage taken and 5% movement speed.) and one added jewel socket. That for me was a clear choice. As from my calculations, most decent dmg notables on clusters are around 7-10% more damage, so gaining 5% more + survivability was a no brainer for leveling purposes. Attached to that medium, is a small life cluster with adrenaline again, thus, 10% life(6% + 4% from small passive), more max recovery and more attack speed. When you add double adrenaline, double deep cuts, and drive the destruction, survivability increases by a ton. Last but not least, martial experience right side is important with 30% total max recovery now. Ooooh, and recover life % on kill chest piece to mitigate damage even more as your regen/leech is now INSANE. Mix that with a bottled faith, you may get hit but you gain all the hp back insanely fast.

TLDR: large attack cluster, drive the destruction, deep cuts, two added jewel sockets. Medium megalomaniac, deep cuts adrenaline. One medium channeling, enduring focus and rapid infusion. One small life cluster, adrenaline. Double adrenaline, double deep cuts, remove impale nodes from passive tree if double deep cuts. Right side martial experience on tree, recover life % on kill chest piece, bottled faith. Insane survivability + dps. This was my approach to not die, ofc there are better dps options if you don’t mind dying.

P.s Graceful execution is also nice notable if you need a little int but big damage buff. Also, find either int or resists on added small passives for extra stat fill. For me, all ele res/chaos res was priority for added small passives.

Thanks a lot for this. I've setup the basic with the jewels and I really like it. Do you perhaps have a skill tree, because I feel like I'm lacking a lot of points to actually get all the jewels working..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация