What's coming in patch 0.10.2?

Shitstorm incoming :-(

Poor human kind: Hey, this guy got something for free, i want it too or i cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

"
Daydreaming5 написал:
Posion arrow and firetrap?

How about 'lighting skills' instead of posioning
I haven't seen many rangers using posion arrow now

they changed to lighting arrow.
and everybody uses same skills. can't you see it?

These two skills are used by high skilled racers and they are very abusive.

Its the reason people win races so easily, and its unfair to those who dont use those skills.
"
Blergh написал:
"
MAD_DAN написал:
"
Blergh написал:

free respec for all users seems mandatory.

else you will have a lot of people (including me) wich will use some regrets or
spare skill points to reach into the duelist area (if possible without too much of points).
i have two characters wich are sitting close to that tree and wich i want to rebuild
properly, meaning per character an investment of 20-40 regrets. i will use like 8 regrets and just go the next direct route to duelist.

Hmm so what's the problem in doing this? I have a friend that leveled up and spent his points in the duelist tree just to get a respec. However it's a gamble because nobody knows how many nodes get changed.

Full respec across the globe seems a bit extreme to me.

there are many problems. for one nobody knows what the ggg threshold for "people who are affected" is. this opens room for rage because some players will miss this threshold by f.e. one node.
in the case of your friend he is using the patchnotes to get a respec out of it. this leaves players who dont have the time to find a way to get a cheap respec with a sadface.

another problem was already mentioned and it's imho undebatable that a partly new skilltree opens room for many new builds. i.e. even a witch could want to travel down there because the node layout now allows for some tweaking. etc.

imho ggg needs to clear up this statement so people arent doing stuff wich leads to dissapointment or similar.

if your build sucks just reroll...

and lol at the guy who actually leveled a character just to get a respec? are you kids for real?
IGN: VistaChris
Roughly how big are the updates to download?
Any news on if the patch will hit OB today or tomorrow?
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
New fire skill with anti-mobility mechanic
and snakes. Sounds awful.

Ignite still remains to be the 'weakest link'.
IGN.: Space_Walrus, Wraeclast_Hobo, Draftbeer, Burnoloid

The "just reroll" argument is very unrealistic for majority of players. It takes days to level up from 70-75 for those that dont play 15 hrs a day (honestly how do their moms,whom they live with, even allow that? Bad parenting.). It can be daunting to reroll.

Sidenote, $5 respec microtransactions would bring a boatload of cash for gg and offer next to zero economic or competetive effect on the game besides a dip for regret orbs wich arent a main currency as it is.
okey so this patch coming tomorrow?! :3
"
Montanx написал:

Sidenote, $5 respec microtransactions would bring a boatload of cash for gg and offer next to zero economic or competetive effect on the game besides a dip for regret orbs wich arent a main currency as it is.

I could be wrong, but I believe they have stated that they are against ANY form of P2W, even if a portion of the total player base finds it minimal. Even minimal is still something.
"
IpecacElDucko написал:
"
Montanx написал:

I could be wrong, but I believe they have stated that they are against ANY form of P2W, even if a portion of the total player base finds it minimal. Even minimal is still something.

I am also against any form of P2W as well, but how does a respec get me a win? Its more of just a shortcut. while there are shortcuts that are bad for the game like AH wich shortcuts everyone to the best gear, I dont see how the passive tree is p2w.

More on topic...its still beta, tree changes should respec for everyone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация