What's coming in patch 0.10.2?

"
corneredreality написал:
"
FUCK YEAH, it's coming out today!

How do you know that?

Hm.

Tough question.

Wild guess: maybe it's because it is Wednesday in New Zealand and the patch is slated to be released the Wednesday of this week?

Maybe just a coincidence though?
"
elitedesolator написал:
"
corneredreality написал:
"
FUCK YEAH, it's coming out today!

How do you know that?

Hm.

Tough question.

Wild guess: maybe it's because it is Wednesday in New Zealand and the patch is slated to be released the Wednesday of this week?

Maybe just a coincidence though?

If you read the entire sentence you will see it says Wednesday or Thursday.
I'm psyched either way. I can't wait to see what they do with the duelist/try out the new incinerate spell. I'm already thinking it'd be great for dual totems with temporal chains >:D.

Do you know if totems stop casting between targets? Will the damage reset for totems if it does? QUESTIONS.
i having issue loging in hmm are they applying it now ?
Good news!
great work, keep it up
"
Revliss написал:
i having issue loging in hmm are they applying it now ?

i dun think so,
im playing ._.
IGN: xXoOz
"
Centhron написал:
Every week a new skill?!
Honestly this sounds like the worst idea possible.
Try to keep on quality and improve the existing content (bugfixes, balancing, performance improvements...) instead of implementing (most likely) many uninspired skills which will cause many new bugs and balancing issues. there's no need to rush like that, seriously.
Quality over quantity pls.

Reread it, man. The announcement says that there will be a new patch every week, not a new skill. I imagine most patches will simply include bug fixes and skill balancing. I'm sure we can look forward to several more new skills and supports, but I really wouldn't count on one every week. That sounds like a developer nightmare.

EDIT:

Nevermind, ate my own foot. It does pretty explicitly mention new skills for each patch. Wow! That's a tall order!
Последняя редакция: Zazulio. Время: 6 марта 2013 г., 3:37:00
It's really extensive patch, which brings a lot of interesting changes.

Hmm.. wonderful ! :)

ENJOY !!
I find this game great as it goes but, i feel like 1350 passives begin be to much. because of this huge tree some unique build begins to be not viable.

For examle templair completly lack's accurcy nodes and to get em you have to waste 20 points or so, im not saying he is underpowered or anything but jsut in every build exept caster to pick resolute feels boring.

Same goes for the duelist, he has to much different nodes in same area wich making you pick somenthing completly unneded in some builds but i hope you will do somenthing about that this path. Aswell shadow powercharge location, it it just awfull place!!!

It feels that game lack's some usefull unique items for higher lvl, specially higher lvl unique 1h axes&swords. maybe somenthing with ''weapon elemental dmg mod installed'' but that just a guess..

Some spells just does not have any use wich almost everyone skip so i think they should be redone or completly removed. Ex: lighting nova,glacial hammer, inferalblow is great but should be revorked ''20%'' is not viable, cleave is an useful skill but it is just way to inferor compared to sweep & ground slam, i think it should have atleast 1% base more crit chance or 5-10% dmg boost be rival to other 2..

Last thing i want to mention is that storyline is to short and onesided, after few playtrough you know everything since maps&monsters usually does not change. Only hope is maps but i think that's not enough.

Thanks for listening, have good day!

Последняя редакция: Tjeck. Время: 6 марта 2013 г., 4:43:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация