What's coming in patch 0.10.2?

woohoo excited! XD really do hope the new AOE is for claws :( that's been the main priority anyway among the new skills coming out right? :D
cant wait to get more of this xD
"
VideoGeemer написал:
"
GameFX написал:
It's silly to think that respecs are P2W

Respec gives an advantage over other players. Real money makes it Pay2Win. If you don't see this, then you don't understand what Pay2Win means, or what effect respecs would have.

"
...With a game that prides itself in diversity seems rather unfitting they don't allow them. Hey our Passive skill tree is amazing - Levels to 60 only to realize your character sucks and gets destroyed in Cruel and Merciless...

You do have a point here. The question is what to do about it. Making Regret orbs more common is probably better.

"
News flash: not everyone likes re-rolling multiple characters. I for example will never play a ranged class or finger wiggler. Actually this is pointless...G3 can't easily implement this and discourage it at the same time.

Play what you want. I will likely never play melee, but so what? There are many possible builds within each fighting style. Without having to reroll characters for *whichever style we want*, longevity is ultimately lost.

"
Respec = $25
Cooldown = 30 days

You want to respec? It will cost you and incur a cooldown of a month. Solved

No, it isn't.

Because it's still a cash option that grants an advantage. Now, sure, that's not so bad with the cooldown, but there's another issue.

With a cooldown, players will wait that time, not playing the game. People waiting and not playing means interest lost during that time, and people not coming back to the game, at least not for very long. Even a free respec every month or 2 would create this problem.

Even D2 got with the times and added respecs. there is fun in replaying your favorite character over and over in different ways. im all about rerolling, its fun.. but once i have a lvl 70+ each class, i should probably be able to toy with them and have fun without going through the growing pains again.. but for OPEN BETA its fine and im pleased with the game the way it is for now.
OMG you guys are killing me with this "unfair advantage" talk when it comes to respecs. Theres absolutely zero advantage. Like I said, if you want to only use the sad PVP argument of "You can respec to beat your opponent" its just not logical. It takes awhile to put all those points back, pvp isnt a focus of the game, your precious opponent wont even be there by the time u are done "hacking" your matchup, theres just a laundry list of things that make this sillyt.

I like the posters idea of a limited amount of paid respecs a month. REally just any paid respec would be nothing more than a revenue stream for gg and alter the economy and playing field by almost none.
Последняя редакция: Montanx. Время: 5 марта 2013 г., 19:57:39
Every week a new skill?!
Honestly this sounds like the worst idea possible.
Try to keep on quality and improve the existing content (bugfixes, balancing, performance improvements...) instead of implementing (most likely) many uninspired skills which will cause many new bugs and balancing issues. there's no need to rush like that, seriously.
Quality over quantity pls.
FUCK YEAH, it's coming out today!
I'm not sure if this was mentioned already but I feel the drop rates of maps, especially the higher level maps, is too low. It's too unlikely to find a string of maps, from lvl66 onwards to lvl70+ in order to be able to continue leveling and just getting access to new content. At these rates, it will probably get boring.

Nerf Alchemists at higher levels please, they are lethal.
"
Emil_kof написал:
I'm not sure if this was mentioned already but I feel the drop rates of maps, especially the higher level maps, is too low. It's too unlikely to find a string of maps, from lvl66 onwards to lvl70+ in order to be able to continue leveling and just getting access to new content. At these rates, it will probably get boring.

Nerf Alchemists at higher levels please, they are lethal.

I have to assume that end game is paced for several reasons. One because it's OB and two becuase its the end game for a very linear arpg. I'm sure it will change in time but not anytime soon.
I think the endgame system is amazing. I just wish we had easier access to those high level maps, but I do understand that would mean a bigger influx of higher ilvl items into the economy.
IGN: FireFlameSputter (Hardcore) Defunctive (Default)
"
FUCK YEAH, it's coming out today!

How do you know that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация