Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
flasdaon написал:
hi, for the SG which are the links 5B+1G or 4B+2G

Best? 4B 2W :)
If you dont have money. 5B 1G
White Sockets are only available through the Vorici Craft bench from the Syndicate right?
Man... Hitting a wall with this build around t13. 5k ehp is just not enough. Stuff is definitely hitting hard. Rippy mods are instant death.

Note - im still in econo gear with a psuedo 6l

Taking a break on the witch till I can gear better.

Good luck all

NS

killed uber elder with solar guards. fight is way more annoying now but w/e. probably won't bother farming him, too annoying with this level of hp

thinking I might make a raise spider necro instead
Thanks for the fun build, never played summoner before.

Found a minion node today. Think this one was decent.

Did anyone ever make a bug report on the off-chance that the Fire-Eater nerf wasn't intended?
"
Alamandaros написал:
Did anyone ever make a bug report on the off-chance that the Fire-Eater nerf wasn't intended?

I dont think so, i made reddit post and forum post and asked Bex in patch notes thread while ago but both got burried deeeep and Bex never answered.
"
Nightstone13 написал:
Man... Hitting a wall with this build around t13. 5k ehp is just not enough. Stuff is definitely hitting hard. Rippy mods are instant death.

Note - im still in econo gear with a psuedo 6l

Taking a break on the witch till I can gear better.

Good luck all

NS

yep, it feels way squishier in this patch
having decent gear with life would bring the char to 5500
I did 5 army battle yesterday, 1m shaper dps/ spectre SGs, that was NOT what i expected tbh, need to roll another char, as bosser necro is ok, but that battle is lvl 84 mobs and every general got hp pool as high as UE.
Dying is no problem as that battle got no map mods and mobs here A LOT weaker.
"
Giammafix написал:

yep, it feels way squishier in this patch
having decent gear with life would bring the char to 5500

Lots of people struggle at legion encounters, not only necro, you need tanky char with lots of deeps now what can free whole army and do not die in the process.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация