Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

if anyone has cannibal fire eaters on hc could i please raise them
"
Aquiline_Fury написал:

I'll never understand how you maniacs 6L your gear so soon into leagues. I've never 6L'd a unique item and only ever 6L'd 1 rare.

But thats a video from 02 february
So is aspect of the avian dead with the new zealotry aura?
I went all in for 2 auras and -5 -7 mana cost for all skills, enjoy pretty much so far :D

Using 4 link still on armor, will try to link it for 6 but probably will take me hundreds of fuses.
Apologies for a newbie quesrion, but i’m trying to decide which variation of minion build use a this league starter tomorrow, and this build seems pretty fun and greatly scalable, though i am confused with mapping clear speed. I suppose it’s rhe same on t10 as shown on t16 in video, is this the case?
Thanks for the build really enjoying the league.
I would like to know that fire eaters attack considered a cast or attack skill because I have a "Minions have x% chance to blind on hit with attacks"
stat on a jewel.
Also wondering if "Minions have 6% increased attack/cast speed" flat stat on a jewel any good or just the "... minions have killed recently".
Finally got the cannibals. The dps and clear speed compared to solar guards is absolutely insane.
IGN: RennacVD
Thank you guys. I give this build a try.

But one problem... if i run a synthesize map with my spectres, they disappear because of te blue stuff and i standing alone on the map.. wtf?
"
Japan написал:
Thank you guys. I give this build a try.

But one problem... if i run a synthesize map with my spectres, they disappear because of te blue stuff and i standing alone on the map.. wtf?

I started doing every synth map in act 8 onward and im level 82 now, and this has never happened to me lol.
IGN: RennacVD
Thx to WyrasBitchyNecro, now I have my own CFEs :D

Can share with you, @LicherSyntSpectral

Was need to set Faster Proj gem - otherwise, their AOE was veeeery tiny :(
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация