Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I never played any summoner build before, and i really like this one. I'm just in yellow maps, and so far playstyle it is a kinda different experience that i expected - way more me in the center of things... :-) Thats why i choosed to go for acrobatics, because clearly i'm the first one in every pack before these lazy spectres.

My equip so far - just waiting for that unveil craft for wand and all my abyss jewells are just a shitty placeholders, waiting for higher ilvl drops to craft it.
Скрытый текст

Only problem i have now is - sometimes spectres follow my actions a little too literally, when there is something dangerous and i must start to kite it (like the buffed Arid Lake boss), the start to kite with me, and they dont attack, until i manually choose their target again (which is dangerous). Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

BTW i tryed canibal eaters, and didn't like the clear speed and feel of it, maybe with 2 SG + 2 CFE it could be viable, but so far with 3 spectres i'll just stick with SG.
"
Sazzbot написал:
"
ahlmeister написал:
I went for the more tanky version of this build and added skeletons in an elder helmet.

Played SG+Skele for the last 2 leagues which has worked good but wanted to try something different.

Can really recommend this build.

I have really shoddy items (including tabula) and level 18-19 gems and it handles everything thrown at it without a problem.

Haven't got to "real" end-game yet, but killed a semi hard chimera roll yesterday with zero effort. Really good dps and decent clearspeed for minimal investment.

Its diffrent for me, My Spectres still dies a lot, and then I die afterwards. Just now i have died 8 times. Feels like I am spending more time on reviving spectres and dying at Tier 4 map - level 80 character

Your Desecrate is level 6 (4 + 2) which creates level 38 Corpse which means your Spectres are level 38.

Spectre Level is min(Zone level, Desecrate level, Spectre Gem level)
Последняя редакция: Erzengel82. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 8:27:28
"
Erzengel82 написал:
"
Sazzbot написал:
"
ahlmeister написал:
I went for the more tanky version of this build and added skeletons in an elder helmet.

Played SG+Skele for the last 2 leagues which has worked good but wanted to try something different.

Can really recommend this build.

I have really shoddy items (including tabula) and level 18-19 gems and it handles everything thrown at it without a problem.

Haven't got to "real" end-game yet, but killed a semi hard chimera roll yesterday with zero effort. Really good dps and decent clearspeed for minimal investment.

Its diffrent for me, My Spectres still dies a lot, and then I die afterwards. Just now i have died 8 times. Feels like I am spending more time on reviving spectres and dying at Tier 4 map - level 80 character

Your Desecrate is level 6 (4 + 2) which creates level 38 Corpse which means your Spectres are level 38.

Spectre Level is min(Zone level, Desecrate level, Spectre Gem level)

Wait what!? Oh my god... So thats my problem. I did not level desecrate up. I thought I only needed to revive spectres at high delve level or map without needing to level up gem.
Played this as a starrter, only thing i wish i knew is getting WraithLord eaarly so my spectres wont die so much before cruel lab. Doing maps right now and its really good. Died mostly to me flaamedaashing into packs.

Heres what i've so far.
Скрытый текст

"
emoListic написал:
Played this as a starrter, only thing i wish i knew is getting WraithLord eaarly so my spectres wont die so much before cruel lab. Doing maps right now and its really good. Died mostly to me flaamedaashing into packs.

Heres what i've so far.
Скрытый текст

Where do i find the crafting for minion +dmg on wand?
"
emoListic написал:

Heres what i've so far.

That's impressive, congrats !

Did you find a way to craft the "Trigger a socketed spell" affix or did you use Aisling in research to add it ?

Using Aisling would require an extraordinary amount of luck...
"
Kereon написал:
"
emoListic написал:

Heres what i've so far.

That's impressive, congrats !

Did you find a way to craft the "Trigger a socketed spell" affix or did you use Aisling in research to add it ?

Using Aisling would require an extraordinary amount of luck...

They'Ve completely removed the craft from the table so you HAVE to do it through aisling....fun right?

I've unveiled the mod and even once you've done so and the bar is filled, you do not unlock the recipe.

Same goes for "increased minions cast speed" and "increased minions attack speed" , removed from the bench completely.

OP needs to edit the crafting method in the main post but I guess he's not seen this yet / had the time to.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 10:04:02
Is this build viable for a dumbass like me? Dodging is not so my thing and multitasking not also. So can i give it a shot?
"
Japan написал:
Is this build viable for a dumbass like me? Dodging is not so my thing and multitasking not also. So can i give it a shot?

I would say yes, kind of. I'd probably recommend using solar guards instead. That's probably easier, since they tend to just off screen everything. With fire eaters you need to be a little bit more careful and use convocation, with the upside of getting really good single target damage. With solar guards you probably want to have skeletons aswell to help out with single target damage.
"
Aquiline_Fury написал:
"
Ruamzutzla написал:
ah yes, what i forgot to ask;
don't know if this is mentioned in the guide; i like the phantasm's, but in boss fights, are they worth? or should we switch gem's for bissing?

I wouldn't use the Phantasm's for bossing. I imagine that the preferred setup for both mapping and bossing would be:

Mapping: Raise Spectre - Spell Echo - Summon Phantasm on Kill - Faster Projectiles - Minion Damage - Controlled Destruction

Bossing: Raise Spectre - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Slower Projectiles - Minion Damage

Or something like that.

The build has enough damage to comfortably kill T16 bosses with a 4L and no shield equipped: https://youtu.be/V73ZErEff3c - I even forgot to put convocation back in and stoney died so no combustion proc either.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация