Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey Kay, following your guide and it's amazing !

Atm trying Frost Sentinels + Zombies, Such a beautifull spam of projectiles, i hope they dont fall behind too much for single target compared to Slave Drivers
@Kay thanks a lot for this build, i had no problems while lvling with your leveling guide.

@wojnar, how do you manage the mana? You use Temp Chains + Wrath and MoM?

"
aQix написал:

@wojnar, how do you manage the mana? You use Temp Chains + Wrath and MoM?

Nah, I'm not using temp chains anymore. Just Wrath + lvl1 Clarity.
Commander of darkness doesnt seem too great? Would mistress of sacrifice be a fine switch for more movespeed while mapping?
Is Vis Mortis still valiable after changes?
Is it just me, or do Slave Drivers look very slow clear speed wise? I remember running through maps much faster with Solar Guards many leagues back. Are those still an option? Or are Slave Drivers just the go to now?
"
Mecielle написал:
Is it just me, or do Slave Drivers look very slow clear speed wise? I remember running through maps much faster with Solar Guards many leagues back. Are those still an option? Or are Slave Drivers just the go to now?

I have the same feeling sadly!
"
Edeka написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

I have the same feeling sadly!

Found another big and up to date spectre guide that recommends Solar Guards as the BiS spectre. So they should be still good.

Just wondering what makes Slave Drivers BiS spectres for OP, to the point where he doesn't even mention Solar Guards as an option.

Maybe better single target? Could be possible, while Solar Guards absolute wreck endgame bosses with one support gem change, Slave Drivers might be able to do it faster and without a gem swap?

But man, the clear speed is nowhere close to what Solar Guards was back then. You entered a map with them, took a step to remove the invulnerability phase and a second later they had cleared the 3 screens around you :D

Also wondering, do the spectres level with the gem? Or do you have to go back and resummon them after your gem leveled for them to get the now higher monster level?
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 7:34:46
IMO Slave Drivers are awesome.
Right when you get wand like this:

you just zoom zoom only using Convocation to teleport your minions to you, autocast desecrate and flesh offering. Then everything else melts.
"
wojnar90 написал:
IMO Slave Drivers are awesome.
Right when you get wand like this:

you just zoom zoom only using Convocation to teleport your minions to you, autocast desecrate and flesh offering. Then everything else melts.

Yea, i understand the mechanics. But they have so little AoE. One Solar Guard spectre clears a screen with one shot. But hey, I am just going off videos. if you say they can compete with Solar Guards after you tested both, I believe you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация