Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
FearlessKiller написал:
ok i figured to find all the gems for spectre only and all. Im just confused why we using blade vortex it does no damage. And what about armageddon brand
And for desecrate we use that to spawn corpse then consume them to buff minions

I dont understand how theres no guide on how to play the build after with spectres with all gems

My spectres are doing fine damage but i keep dying at lv 46ish

BV/Armageddon Brand/holy flame totem is to proc EE. It's not suppose to do damage, your spectres do the damage
why didn't you choose Ravenous Horde notable
"
ventlus написал:
"
FearlessKiller написал:
ok i figured to find all the gems for spectre only and all. Im just confused why we using blade vortex it does no damage. And what about armageddon brand
And for desecrate we use that to spawn corpse then consume them to buff minions

I dont understand how theres no guide on how to play the build after with spectres with all gems

My spectres are doing fine damage but i keep dying at lv 46ish

BV/Armageddon Brand/holy flame totem is to proc EE. It's not suppose to do damage, your spectres do the damage

But eventually when you move to spectres on act 5/6 you drop the totem no? And i dont know what EE means. But like im using armad brand and BV but i dropped flame totem cause the guide doesnt seem to use it in final build... So like do i have to use arma brand and BV my self? And should i play with holy flame again ?
Hi guys, if you can’t get your spectre gem to level 31, I suggest not taking the +2 lvl ascendancy point after you get a 21 spectre gem. The +2 gives about 10~15% more damage which is very questionable comparing to the huge survival from bone barrier, the speed from mistress of sacrifice, or the shock effect and damage from corpse pact.
Последняя редакция: wjxue1221. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 11:40:45
"
wjxue1221 написал:
Hi guys, if you can’t get your spectre gem to level 31, I suggest not taking the +2 lvl ascendancy point after you get a 21 spectre gem. The +2 gives about 10~15% more damage which is very questionable comparing to the huge survival from bone barrier, the speed from mistress of sacrifice, or the shock effect and damage from corpse pact.

Okay. But like if you get bone barrier, do you play with raise zombies for even more minions and dmg reduct? I think the guy update the gems recently because everything changed from what im using but rn im leveling
"
kayella написал:
"
Asag написал:
This travel points for Phase Acrobatics looks like huge investment. I need more dex so probably will pick it but looks kinda strange to go all they way here just for the acro nodes.

The travel to Phase Acro does eat up a lot of passives, but it also provides some much needed dex. You can compensate by using dex heavy gear, but stat choices are very limited in early league.

There is a MoM/EB version of the build that doesn't go to the right at all.

I was trying to find that (Mom/EB) does it have a named section in the guide? I would like to avoid the drawback of PA and stick to more ES type stuff as opposed to wanting to go more EVA.

Im also trying to figure out if there is some way I can maybe live without the EE so I dont have to keep up brands/fire totem, or if there is some other way to keep it up that doesnt require constant micro (I got some different ele damage on a jewel, but not sure if that helps).
Последняя редакция: taosk8r. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 11:45:46
Maybe a newb question. But how to check slave divers's dmg?
Thanks
is it ok if I use midnight bargain until I find/craft good summoner wand? And how about using fire based specs and use cold spell to trigger EE so mobs will take bonus damage from fire and lightning (from wrath)? thank you
"
wjxue1221 написал:

How are we supposed to get it to lv 31? noob here
Are there progress steps for each 20 points where to go on skill tree? Did not find one?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация