{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I probably missed it, but. If i only have two spectres to use for now, until i get the boots, what specter target should I choose? Two solar guards, two frost sentinels or One frost one solar?
"
Dapop написал:
I probably missed it, but. If i only have two spectres to use for now, until i get the boots, what specter target should I choose? Two solar guards, two frost sentinels or One frost one solar?

Two Sentinels :)

"
Hercanic написал:
Oh, and you want to stick with 2 Frost Sentinels. The Solar Guard is just a bonus.

"
Hercanic написал:
Yep, I hear ya. If it doesn't say, "for Spells" or isn't a support gem directly linked to Ball Lightning, like Lesser Poison Support, then it's not going to affect Ball Lightning. You can confirm whether it does by checking Ball Lightning's tooltip to see what damage types it deals. As long as there is at least 1 physical or 1 chaos damage dealt, you'll poison if Chance to Poison rolls in its favor.

Okay, that's a bummer then.

Listed on my BL:
5-100 Lightning Damage

Just found this but since it's not flat damage I guess it has no effect. I'll link Lesser Poison for now.

Последняя редакция: Alerean. Время: 9 дек. 2018 г., 21:11:04
@ Dapop:
"
Dapop написал:

Two Frost Sentinels. You want freezes more than ignites. With two the freezes are more reliable than leaning on a single Frost Sentinel (Phantasms will freeze, too, but their range is shorter).

@ krut0n:
"
krut0n написал:
I must be pretty dense, I am looking over the guide up and down and can't find the "Gem Links and Gear" section. I will keep looking for it. Thanks for the reply.

Main post -> I Accept -> Second spoiler from the bottom, between Playstyle and More Video.

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 написал:
What supports do you recommend for the phants and spectres? minion damage, minion speeed, greater projectiles, and what next?

Thanks again keep up the great work!

1. Raise Spectre
2. Summon Phantasm
3. Greater Multiple Projectiles
4. Elemental Proliferation
5. Faster Projectiles
6. Minion Damage

You can see each gem in the chest armor by hovering your mouse over the sockets:

All gem links are also displayed at the bottom of Overview and described in the Gem Links and Gear section.

@ MathShiro22:
"
MathShiro22 написал:
Great guide, i've been following it as my starter for betrayal league but i would like to know why didnt you take the grave intentions node? Its only 3 points for big damage increase and minion survivability.

A jewel slot was more valuable to me.

Grave Intentions is 17% minion life, 20% minion chaos resistance, +2 Zombies (+2% phys damage reduction & 79,704 DPS), and +1 Skeleton (260,311 DPS) = 340,015 DPS or 7.2% more damage.

This jewel & socket is worth +20 DEX or STR, 6.1% more Skeleton damage, and 156 life for me. 2% Physical Damage Reduction at 7k life is worth 140 life against physical hits, but not against elemental/chaos damage or degens.

So it's actually not too bad, and cheaper than a fancy jewel like that.

@ Thrillhammer:
"
Thrillhammer написал:
@ Hercanic

"
Nice! Which Ascendancy nodes are you taking?

Master of Metal initially made me very excited, since I was thinking I could potentially get a hundred+ stacks of Impale with minions, until I realized Impale is self-limiting. You can never have more than 5 stacks on a target, or 7 in the cast of Master of Metal. So at best that's an average of 42 added Physical Damage for your minions.

Inspirational's free banner is nice, but I ran the numbers on Dread Banner, which you can find in the FBE (FAQ), and it's around 10% more damage.

Worthy Foe is the strongest, almost giving you Bone Sculptor if you pair it with the From Dust jewel for 3x Skeletons per cast. It'd take 3 seconds instead of 1.72sec to summon all 10 Skeletons. Since taunt cannot be overwritten from whoever first applies it, if someone else taunts first, like your minions with a Minion Taunt Abyssal Jewel, then you taunt after, will you still apply Worthy Foe's effects or not? Like how every Ignite applies but only the strongest deals damage. If you must be the active taunter then you do not want to use that jewel and should stay away from the Stone Golem, since it has a built-in taunt. You will also be the main target for the boss, so you lose out on minion distraction for defense.

Good commentary. We share a lot of the same thoughts on the nodes. I'm running Master of Metal now, but that choice was made before impale mechanics were clear. The extra damage on the minions and my Blade Vortex (channeled in place of Ball Lightning) has been nice. However, I'm only on white maps, not because of power but because I want to do a full atlas SSF. If this node loses its luster, I can switch to Unstoppable Hero for stun immunity and other bonuses.

I agree that the free banner from Inspirational isn't a big deal, but that along with the extra 15% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills feeds into my aura plans. The 25% life recovery and 12% increased Movement Speed doesn't hurt either. Conqueror and Worthy Foe together will add a decent amount of protection and DPS, since the auto hit benefits accrue to the crawler as well as the skeletons. One trade off, however, is giving up minion taunt, since it doesn't look like taunt can be over-written. Also, if the From Dust jewel doesn't drop to me, I'll be worried about end game. The skeletons really are the hammer for bossing.

Leveling this build as a Champion is not nearly as smooth as the Necro start in the early acts, but by Act 6 or 7, it was flying with absolutely no challenges except some of the Betrayal action. The speed is outstanding in incursions too. My plan is to tweak this over the full league and see how far the Champion summoner can go.

Neat! I look forward to hearing about your progress and tribulations!

@ Alerean:
"
Alerean написал:
Just found this but since it's not flat damage I guess it has no effect. I'll link Lesser Poison for now.

Nope, no effect. Normal jewels only offer percentage increases. You need Abyssal Jewels to get flat added damage. You'll start seeing Abysses in Act 6 and onward. You can craft the Physical/Chaos Damage yourself with Alteration Orbs. You'll want to use a Hypnotic Eye jewel, as that base has the most Spell affixes.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 18 янв. 2019 г., 19:15:20
That's odd.. I've looked up and down the guide for a Overview or Gem Links and Gear section but don't see them. Even used Ctrl F to try to find them and couldn't. Are they maybe on a different page?
@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 написал:
That's odd.. I've looked up and down the guide for a Overview or Gem Links and Gear section but don't see them. Even used Ctrl F to try to find them and couldn't. Are they maybe on a different page?

First page, first post. Click Show on the spoiler boxes to see more. Do you have Javascript disabled or something like that?

Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 22:36:25
"
Hercanic написал:
"
Alerean написал:

Nope, no effect. Normal jewels only offer percentage increases. You need Abyssal Jewels to get flat added damage. You'll start seeing Abysses in Act 6 and onward. You can craft the Physical/Chaos Damage yourself with Alteration Orbs. You'll want to use a Hypnotic Eye jewel, as that base has the most Spell affixes.

Thanks! Do you have a good resource for that kind of crafting? I've been using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system but it doesn't have anything on that.

Edit: Never mind, I think I see what you mean, just keep changing a magic Abyssal until I get the right one. Gotcha.
Последняя редакция: Alerean. Время: 9 дек. 2018 г., 21:49:59
@ Alerean:
"
Alerean написал:
Thanks! Do you have a good resource for that kind of crafting? I've been using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system but it doesn't have anything on that.

Edit: Never mind, I think I see what you mean, just keep changing a magic Abyssal until I get the right one. Gotcha.

Yeah. It shouldn't be too hard to hit when all you care about is one modifier. Eventually you can get one with life and other useful stats.

You can also use Fossils. Check out how different ones will affect your chances at poeDB.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 22:34:34
THE BIG BELATED REPLY
When I was preparing for Betrayal's launch, I had to delay responding to many posts from pages 15 to 19. I will now get on that:

@ Tklaebo:
"
Tklaebo написал:
ty for a really good answere!
I think I've looked to much on the item stats and gotten blinded by that.
I'll try to buy the right linked items :D I'm lvl 28 or 29 atm. But come Betrayl and I guess I'll start a new one.
I started my summoner just to test it and so far I LOVE it! Not just the play style, but the guide and support you provide is awsome!!

It was especially helpfull with the list of how to roll items :D Had no idea it mattered.

---snip---

I have also the same problem as mentioned earlier, can't locate all the gems. Are they drops, or do they sell at vendors?

Glad to be of help! Now that the guide has improved, are you still having the same problem finding gems?

@ Karyoplasma:
"
Karyoplasma написал:
Another tip for leveling (not sure if you already covered it in the guide, sorry):

Pick up and identify magic life flasks that you find until you have one with the suffix "of Animation". Once you reach Act3, check Hargan's inventory for a 4L helmet and then make it blue and vendor it with the life flask you found earlier and an Orb of Alteration. This will give you a +1 to Minion gems helmet for your Zombros.

Yeah, it's in the guide but might be overlooked. I'll have to go into more detail in Act 3's Gear section, so thank you for the suggestion!

@ bluedood444:
"
I just want to congratulate you on hands down the best build guide I have ever read. I am going to run this build in betrayal but I haven’t ever played summoner before, besides once maybe a year or two ago. For awhile I couldn’t find a good enough necro to go off of, but this really explains what to do, holds my hand, and is very well organized. I just love how you wrote it, added art, and also says how complete some areas are. Thank you!

You're welcome! And thank you!

@ lostonpurpose:
"
lostonpurpose написал:
I did a quick run as a Templar to get smite, AC and a quicksilver flask, then started my Witch run.

An excellent idea. I was originally only lightly suggesting using an alt, but now I strongly recommend it. It has become part of the leveling guide, so thank you!

@ kager:
"
kager написал:
If you are not trading with other players or play Solo Self Found like I do for your first character run through, you will not be able to get the following gems for this build yourself before ACT 3 library quest A Fixture of Fate unless they drop from a monster.

Smite
Ancestral Call

Shield Charge
Static Strike
Herald of Agony

Maim
Onslaught

Starting a Templar and questing up to Mercy Mission as previously mentioned will give you
Smite
Ancestral Call
Onslaught and another Quicksilver Potion.

Alternatively, you can run something like the following for leveling for a first run solo until you hit library, but I don't recommend this for newer players as it is more micromanaging of skill gems that won't be required later.

Скрытый текст
level 1-4

Freezing Pulse - Arcane Surge - Explosive trap
Zombies

level 4-8

Frost Bomb - Arcane Surge - Explosive trap
Zombies-Holy Relic-Summon Phantasm on Kill
grab Lesser Poison

level 8-12

Frost Bomb - Arcane Surge - Flame Dash
Explosive trap-Added Lightning
Skeleton-Minion Damage-Lesser Poison
optional auras
Clarity (I used Mind over Matter early on)
grab remote mine

level 12-16

Explosive trap - Arcane Surge - Flame Dash
Remote Mine-Arc-Added Lightning (a +1 lit gems wand will help here)
Skeleton-Minion Damage-Lesser Poison
optional auras
Clarity (I used Mind over Matter early on)

level 16-28

Zombies-Minion Speed-Summon Phantasm on Kill
Explosive trap - Arcane Surge - Flame Dash
Remote Mine-Arc-Added Lightning OR Faster Casting-Arc-Added Lightning
Skeleton-Minion Damage-Holy Relic
optional auras
level 1 Clarity (I used Mind over Matter early on) Herald of Ice - Herald of Lightning

The idea is to run through mobs, gather them up and drop a frost bomb once and keep moving. Once you get Arc mines it's the same idea, but your screen clear is way faster. Skeles and Explosive trap helps single target damage. Precast Skeles, Traps and Arc-Mines and Detonate once then hold trap button down on boss and it dies. Even without spell damage in the passive tree I level faster then with straight minions and Summon Raging Spirit and I could casually get to Act 3 library within 2 hours using Arc Mine.

Summon Raging Spirit is another completely viable option but I found it much slower to level 28 than Frost bomb and arc-mine.
Just use a +1 fire wand and SRS-Minion Damage-Summon Phantasm on Kill

Downside is your a bit behind in gem levels once you hit Library, but you will more then make up for the time lost trying to trade early on with no currency if you don't have a guild or friends to support you.

Once I hit Library I skip Static Strike and just use Charged Dash-Poison-Fortify as HOA doesn't need too many stacks to do decent damage and I prefer the constant movement while doing damage.

level 31+ before heading into Lab for first time looked something like

Charged Dash-Fortify-Lesser Poison
Zombies-Minion Speed-Maim
Skeleton-Minion Damage-Culling Strike-Melee Physical Damage
Raise Spectre-Summon Phantasm on Kill-Lesser Multiple Projectiles-Minion Damage
HOA-Projectile Damage-Damage on Full Life (or Minion Damage) but only 3 link
Hatred-Generosity
Holy Relic
Desecrate
Projectile Weakness

Mind over Matter removed and EE taken.

Once you hit 38 and Open Belly of the Beast build will go back to normal Speaker for the Dead guide.
"
kager написал:
I did another SSF test run to library and first lab again last night.

The option to start a templar and kill Hellrake to net an extra quicksilver potion and purchase gems and restart was about 10 mins. Well worth the time as it smooths out witch minion leveling.

Once I started leveling with witch it felt very capable and strong all the way through with blues and the odd rare the entire time.

A Red/Red/Green 3 link is all that is require to easily get you going, as even just the raw DPS from smite and holy relic is enough. The zombies and skeles are extra damage. Holy relic makes the whole thing click as you rarely have to resummon zombies anymore.

Skill tree changes slightly for SSF

Скрытый текст

⬤⬤
Templar start
Lvl2
Turn in quest and grab Smite

Use Glacial Hammer-Ele Proliferation to kill Hellrake

Turn in quest quicksilver potion and buy remaining gems:
Ancestral Call
Onslaught
Ruthless

Store all gear and currency in bank tab and restart new witch character.
⬤⬤
Witch
Lvl1:
Fireball - Arcane Surge

Lvl2
Smite-Ancestral Call-Onslaught
Zombies-Ruthless

⬤⬤
⬤⬤
Lvl4: Zombies - Summon Phantasm on Kill-Ruthless | Holy Relic |
Smite - Ancestral Call - Onslaught

⬤⬤
⬤⬤
Lvl8: Zombies - SPoK - (Minion Damage or Ruthless) | Holy Relic - (Minion Damage) | Skeletons - Melee Splash - Minion Damage |
Smite - AC - (OS) | (Flame Dash)

⬤⬤
⬤⬤
Lvl12: Zombies - SPoK - (MD or Ruthless) | Holy Relic - (MD) | Skeletons - MS - MD |
Smite - AC - (OS) | Shield Charge | (Flame Dash)

⬤⬤
⬤⬤
Lvl16: Zombies - MD - Ruthless | Holy Relic - (MD) | Skeletons - MS - MD | Herald of Purity-Minion Damage -SPoK|
Smite - AC - (OS)| (Flame Dash) | [Desecrate]
Get Lesser Poison from quest reward (can't purchase later till library)
⬤⬤
⬤⬤
Lvl18: Zombies - SPoK - Minion Speed | Holy Relic - (MD) | Skeletons - Melee Physical Damage - MD | Herald of Purity-Minion Damage -SPoK |
SMite - AC - (OS) | (Flame Dash - Faster Casting) | [Desecrate]

⬤⬤
⬤⬤
Lvl28: Zombies - Maim - Ruthless |
Raise Spectre - SPoK - MD - Lesser Multiple Projectiles |
Skeletons - MPD - MD - Minion Speed |
Smite - AC - OS | Projectile Weakness | Holy Relic | [Desecrate] |
(Flame Dash - FC)
Herald of Purity-Minion Damage

⬤⬤
Lvl31: Zombies - Herald of Agony - M | Raise Spectre - SPoK - MD - LMP - Faster Projectiles | Skeletons - MPD - MD - MSpd |
Static Strike - AC - LP | Proj Weakness | Holy Relic | Hatred - Generosity | Shield Charge - FA - Fortify | | [Desecrate] | (Flame Dash - FC)

We hit Library at around level 29-30 and go back to final build once we can buy all gems and can equip at level 31. Can easily do first Lab at 31 at this time.

I use Smite-Charged Dash-Fortify-Lesser Poison instead of Static strike and Shield Charge, but both work well. Finishing first lab can be done easily within 3 hours in game time.

Also here is another alternate Passive tree focused on a 1000 more life rather then evade (which I prefer if using a belly of the beast over something like Loreweave) You may require a "Careful Planning" Jewel by EE since it is dex starved. Could grab RT but it is not really needed, or you can grab Alchemist or push more towards mara start for more life.

Скрытый текст

http://poeurl.com/cabU
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/AAAABAMDABzcQYdZ848alG_3MrXyK1BncffXHM6YrYVgr6dmVLiTqsQN4u_rksHE9tleUEc26XKp2mJFnWaejr4aOMy8z34EByqY37BoWOyDqH0y0ZhNbzvkUayqrY2mV03j8kXr7n31Sp8Wb8AaDc1akWpDEFE1kteW_o-QM8auVca3PiycgsfsivPdaqyqqe8OFCB8g0iO2L1Ms2ebYPiJvGh0_grTj025muD56IPbvOr-gdP7KPokqgj0g1-iAPrScg8Es_5UpqzqGFNSwGZHhRhW42o6WKDmkFURLTrGeA3QHycvrJhr264--OtFR3asg8zwH2hlXz-J2DwtOuE5Cw==
https://pastebin.com/VB6EaZiU

Thank you for putting time into alternative leveling ideas! Your tests helped confirm a few things for me, since I had been writing the leveling guide in retrospect from memory. Fresh eyes and direct experience are important!

@ Alerean:
"
Alerean написал:
I like your plan of reducing the zone info section a bit; as a new player some of that info doesn't seem that useful (like the monster/boss damage numbers and abilities). The more important stuff like quests, side zones and gems gets a bit lost.

Also an SSF version of the leveling plan might be cool, for those that can't buy anything.

I've streamlined the old Zone Info section into Quest Route, the idea being to show what is the minimum you need to progress, as well as highlighting useful options.

Yeah, I should add crafting recipes/strategies to the gear section in addition to the Uniques you can buy.

"
Alerean написал:
Don't forget to x-post this on /r/PathOfExileBuilds/ my dude.

Oh? Never knew that existed. Is it used much by people? Based on the upvotes it looks to be a fairly small community.

Is x-post a special Reddit feature, or do you just mean to post it again there?

@ saif3r:
"
saif3r написал:
I'm amazed how detailed this guide is. It convinced me to play summoner in betrayal. Cheers.

Ha! Superb! May the love of undeath infect you!

@ zackforbing:
"
zackforbing написал:
Ran this up to act 4 yesterday in six hours because I'm slow and leveling isn't automatic for me yet, but it feels super strong. Thinking this will be my starter tomorrow, thanks for this incredible build!

Great!

"
zackforbing написал:
I took your pastebin and added leveling trees to it, didn't see if you did that already, but here it is: https://pastebin.com/fMUWa8t0

happy league start, everyone!

Cool, that's not a bad idea.

"
zackforbing написал:
@DieKao I felt it was slightly hard to get traction. Maybe I had bad luck with 4 links dropping. But once I was able to transition to charged dash and throw on victarios it's been gg. The screen turns to absolute pandemonium once the crawler is up and all the frenzy and power charges are shared... Feels good man

By hard to get traction, what was the problem you were having? Not enough damage? Poor mobility?

@ Tirkkonen:
"
Tirkkonen написал:
Never written anything in PoE forums before, after I saw and read this guide, it just made me want to log in here and post.

Thank you so much for this guide. The most detailed guide I ever seen in my entire life, such dedication, keep up the good work. Always loved necromancer spec in every game, happy to see such helpful guide to start new league with!

I am honored. Thank you! =o)

@ EinUchiha:
"
EinUchiha написал:
"
Hercanic написал:
I plugged the build on Reddit (Link), and already got my first downvote!
You got my upvote man!
Anyway I've been follow this guide for some days, never play minion build before but fall in love with your guide at first sight 3 days ago.
I think the next 2-3 days I would love to see item progression from league starter gear => decent gear => end game gear, what to upgrade first and what to upgrade last so I can aim for it during my play through!
And finally thank you for such a nice and detail guide!

Thanks for the support, I needed it! I have quickly learned that Reddit has no aversion to liberal use of downvoting for the slightest reason. PoE's site was down and yet I was still getting downvotes on a guide they couldn't even read, as if I could control GGG's forum being up.

Maybe it's just me and my antiquated sensibility, but I tend to save any kind of downvote for things I truly object to. Otherwise I just live and let live, since it'd be more effort to scoff at something than to move on when it doesn't interest me. Oh well, what can you do.

I see, priorities on what to invest in. That's a good idea. Quick version: #1 is elemental resistances, so items with big resist values are important to get squared away. A solid budget belt, ring, and amulet will carry much of your resistance burden. Boots are also a good source of resists, though 30% movement speed takes precedence.

This depends on market prices, but offhand I'd recommend items with two high 45-55% resists over an item with three low 20-30%. Triple resists usually cost more because of rarity and you don't have to balance so much. Victario's Charity has 30% Lightning Resistance, so you're ahead there right off the bat compared to Cold and Fire.

#2 priority is Life. You can settle for less life if it gets you more resistances. You eventually want to upgrade to the best of both worlds, but in budget land we can only look at the cake.

#3 is Minion Blind, Taunt, and Hinder on ~two Ghastly Jewels. You can settle for ~30 life to start, but eventually you want to upgrade to T1 50 life.

For big items, I'd go 10-20c for 6L Tabula Rasa, upgrade to a 40-80c 6L rare with high life/resists, then finish off with Belly of the Beast. I haven't confirmed if we still have the Vorici coloring trick, though. We want a 6L so our main clear skill can do its job as well as protect us with reliable freezes.

Once you have a 6L chest, you want a +1 w/ Minion Damage Support Elder helm, then a +2 w/ Minion Damage Support, and eventually a +3 w/ Minion Damage Support later into the league. Life and resists are important as well, but don't break the bank unless it's for a perfect helmet that won't come along very often.

Gloves with just a Poison Support affix and high life should be super easy to get. That's all you need at first. You don't need a Chance to Bleed Support affix until you have your helmet situation finished, since Skeletons won't have a socket for Bloodlust until you do.

A Shaper ring with any amount of +LoH from Spells that also has solid life and resists will go a long way toward protecting you while mapping. Ball Lightning hits an absurd amount of times, and with GMP it covers the whole screen. Your life will rarely appear to drop, as you can see from my videos, and part of that is because of freeze and minion body blocking, but the other part is the huge incoming recovery you're constantly getting. But you need to have your Gloves with Poison before you can use GMP and take full advantage of screen-wide LoH.

A Shaper claw with Maim is a good starter. That gives you the protection of Maim's slow and boosts Skeleton DPS. The +1 to gems isn't as impactful until you can afford an Empower Support. Minion Damage Support can sub in for it until then.

You can now start investing more into your jewels. T1 life, T1 minion attack/cast speed, T1 minion attack/cast speed on kill. You do not need any flat damage on jewels. That's just a bonus if it has one, or something you end up with after you try exalting your own T1 3-property jewels.

All that's left are +1 Spectre boots. These are not a priority. Two Frost Sentinels are enough. But once you have a few exalts burning a hole in your Currency tab and everything else is on the higher end of your budget limit, then you can think about luxury boots. Don't compromise on life or resistances and especially not on movement speed.

You're pretty much done, anything more is icing. Eventually you'll want a +1 curse amulet and a curse corruption on gloves.

@ dokterr:
"
dokterr написал:
Saw the big numbers, but man, instead I really appreciate the amount of info and time taken to really break it all down. Thanks.

A big part of it is my own natural curiosity to figure out questions like "Which is better/stronger?" I then just adapt my notes and boom, guide content! Ha! =o)

@ DieKao:
"
DieKao написал:
I'll use this guide for my starter in betrayal, mostly because I don't want to end up in the same position as the last couple leagues, i.e. reworking my build constantly and ending up with a hodgepodge of ideas.

I'll use the banners while leveling and see how they work out. I might also go Soulwrest with phantasm for zoom zoom at the start and switch it around after getting some currency. It just seems a bit sketchy to get this build fully going early on, since you need very specific mods on almost all items.

I guess you can link poison on charged dash / static strike early and not use bloodlust on skellies and other small changes until it all comes together. I might also use the higher life version someone posted on page 15/16 that has no phase acro. On the other hand, chaos spitters from incursion are back.

I'll also try the lightning Risen Vaal Advocates and maybe go Avatar of Fire for them. They have ridiculous +%life if I remember correctly.

Avatar of Fire won't work. You can't poison with it.

Risen Vaal Advocates do have phenomenal life, but it's not quite so much higher as it seems:

Frost Sentinels have 1.8 life multiplier, 40% of base Life gained as ES, and no reduction to armor.

Solar Guards have 1.98 life multiplier, 10% of base life gained as ES, and a 0.25 armor reducing multiplier.

Risen Vaal Advocates have 5.4 life multiplier, no ES, and a 0.20 armor reducing multiplier.

When I tested Advocates, I had really wanted them to work, because it meant I could drop Soul Weaver. But they are noticeably slower on clear due to their slower base cast speed (1.84 vs 2.60 cast rate).

"
DieKao написал:
Well you did it. You actually made the best Summoner build this game has ever seen. I've been playing this archetype since Diablo 2. I have never had this much fun. I just reached Library and got a few gems in. Herald of Agony, Static Strike/Ancestral Call/ Lesser Poison on Hit works right of the bat.

I did not expect this build to come together while leveling. Thanks to Smite and Holy Relic you can be a full Summoner right from the get go. No need to level with Raging Spirits anymore.

I've made builds myself, played a lot of builds that others made. This is hands down the best one. It's comfortable to play, you can easily evade attacks while throwing out some static strikes in between. Any boss just melts as soon as you sick your skeletons on him as well.

I can't wait to try out Charging Dash and Ele-prolif spectres as well.

10/10 build. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and don't loose your soul to whatever demon you made a pact with to gain this much knowledge.

Edit: Syndicate brings with it new mobs, which means new possible Spectres. There are Poison Archer Dudes for example. Although I can't seem to desecrate them. Still, might be worth to look out for new mob types.

This comment means a lot to me. I was feeling a little bummed out about all the Reddit downvotes, but this cheered me back up. Thank you.

"
DieKao написал:
"
Hercanic написал:
If you're proliferating Ignites [snip]

/facepalm. Well ok, time to put a Solar Guard in after getting my Tabula.

You're build is so much fun, I recorded some footage, since everyone always shows endgame stuff, I thought seeing how early the build gets to obliterating the entire screen might be useful as well.

Beware, Anime-Lootfilter ahead

This is how the build has been performing since lvl 50-ish. I spend all currency on getting stuff like Brightbeak and Victarios and currently am using Bones of Ullr, but will try to replace those ASAP.

So this is with a 4 link, no Shaper items. Only starter cheap uniques (less than 15 chaos overall I think)

Nice! Thank you for your contribution!

@ Yloss:
"
Yloss написал:
"
DieKao написал:
Well you did it. You actually made the best Summoner build this game has ever seen...

---snip---

This.
And also, in 3.4 i could kill red guardians with sub-optimal gear and lvl 19/0 gems (videos in the "Other videos" section)
I join DieKao in congratulating and thank Hercanic for an outstanding Summoner build :D

Glad to see you back, Yloss! I'm looking forward to that Uber Elder video you are totally going to do this league, am I right? =oD

Whew, all caught up! I didn't miss anyone, I hope! If I did, please buzz me again. It's been pretty hectic lately!
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 21:13:20
How do I share my build and how it is progressing so people can have a look at it to help me?

I am struggling to activate the crawler and get that going. Need help on how to do that. I've had it for a few levels and it's basically not doing anything :/

As i understand it, i need to attack with my weapon to activate it with poison? Or can i activate it with some other minion? So confused about how to get it to work.

The other problem i'm having is that phantasms weren't activating off of specters so changed to zombies and it works again, so I don't know what is wrong there.

If anyone can look at my build and maybe give me some pointers it would be very appreciated. This is by far the most complex build i've attempted. It's really cool but very challenging.

Really love what you did with the "show" links in the guide Hercanic. Such a big help and improvement without sacrificing too much that awesome artwork.
Последняя редакция: ArmedCiv. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 1:00:40
@ ArmedCiv:
"
ArmedCiv написал:
How do I share my build and how it is progressing so people can have a look at it to help me?

I am struggling to activate the crawler and get that going. Need help on how to do that. I've had it for a few levels and it's basically not doing anything :/

As i understand it, i need to attack with my weapon to activate it with poison? Or can i activate it with some other minion? So confused about how to get it to work.

The other problem i'm having is that phantasms weren't activating off of specters so changed to zombies and it works again, so I don't know what is wrong there.

If anyone can look at my build and maybe give me some pointers it would be very appreciated. This is by far the most complex build i've attempted. It's really cool but very challenging.

Really love what you did with the "show" links in the guide Hercanic. Such a big help and improvement without sacrificing too much that awesome artwork.

A public profile is enough, which you have. You can also check out your character on poe-profile.info.

First, you've taken Elemental Equilibrium but do not have Hatred on Generosity. This means Hatred is affecting you, adding Cold Damage to your attacks, and thus causing EE to increase monsters' Cold Resistance rather than lower it. You're losing damage on both fronts. Choose one or the other until you can slot Generosity. I'd remove EE, since you don't have to do anything special for Hatred to deal damage.

Second, you only have a 20% chance to poison, from Herald of Agony itself. You need to link Static Strike with Poison Support (+60% chance) or Lesser Poison Support (+40% chance). Otherwise you'll have a hard time gaining any Virulence, which is why the Agony Crawler seems so weak.

Yes, you have to be the one to attack and poison to get Virulence, since you're the only one under the effects of a herald (it's not an aura, it just reserves mana). So no, minions cannot poison for you.

Agony Crawler DPS at Differing Virulence
789,681 (40 Virulence = 100% damage)
618,559 (35 Virulence = 78% damage)
473,438 (30 Virulence = 60% damage)
352,254 (25 Virulence = 45% damage)
252,966 (20 Virulence = 32% damage)
173,511 (15 Virulence = 22% damage)
111,838 (10 Virulence = 14% damage)
65,896 (5 Virulence = 8% damage)

If you only have 5-10 Virulence, for instance, he's only dealing 8-14% of his true damage.

If Spectres were not getting kills because they are too weak, then that may be why you were not getting Phantasms. What Spectres are you using? What was the monster level of the last zone you raised them in? Your Desecrate can make up to level 44 corpses, and your Spectre gem can make up to level 44 Spectres. You are level 42. What level zone are you in right now?

Another possibility is if Ignites are getting the kills. That would mean you are getting credit, not the Spectres, and thus no Phantasms. Try replacing Elemental Proliferation with Phantasms and see if that works better. If so, this would be a pretty funny oversight on my part, heh. You'll then save Prolif until you can use Frost Sentinels. Let me know if this was the problem so I can update the guide with a warning!
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 21:16:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация