{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
imthedan написал:
forgive the dumb question, but do we get multiple minion damage gems or do we just use one and move it around? if we need more than one, where do we get them?

You can have as many gems as you want. They drop as loot but you can also buy them from vendors/NPC's at various points in the game. I'm pretty sure Minion Damage is unlocked early, but once you get to Siosa in Act 3 she sells all the gems available to you (more as you progress through the story).

"
Dapop написал:
What would be the best 5 Link setup for spectres? (dont have 6 link yet)

Yeah I've been wondering this myself. I have a missing green so I dropped Faster Projectiles. Thinking on it I might change that and take out EP for now. I just got a 6 socket ES chest, but it's missing links...already wasted like 5 Fusing's on trying to get the links :/
Последняя редакция: Alerean. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 20:06:25
I think CWDT and Cast when damage taken doesnt work? (CWDT lvl 1 and spirit offering lvl 8 so it should work technically). I have not seen it activate ever
Got a question about Ascendancy and couple other little things.

I was thinking for Getting Flesh Binder Ascendancy next, because that is the core of my Army, the Zombies, and it would be great to have that extra defensive physical damage reduction. (i like to minimize deaths as much as possible)

Then I was thinking of getting Soul weaver because that is the other main stay of my army the Specters.

And lastly I would get Bone Sculptor because I only really call them in for tough big fights such as bosses and huge powerful crowds.

Doing it this way would increase the minions life and damage sooner. But I would miss out on the skeletons hits not being Evaded, is that the main reason for taking that first in the guide?

But i'm a noob at this game and don't know if that is the best thing to do. It seems like it to me, but I don't know, is there an important reason to take Bone Sculptor second instead of last?

I'd just like to know what the reasons are behind choosing the order recommended so I can know if It would be best to follow the guide or if it doesn't matter too much.

Thank you,

Also appreciate a pro looking at how my build is going and give me any tips on the upcoming priorities that you think I should take care of.

Currently my focus is to eventually get a glove that gives poison so i can free up that poison gem, i'm also focusing on getting to maps, i'm on act 10 now. And i'm wanting to get the Acrobatics nodes next.

What things should I focus on next? I'm starting to notice now that my clear isn't as fast and i'm beginning to feel some of the damage coming in. But did that last Act 9 boss without dying, but something they did, was pretty scary and took me down quite a bit and was sketchy for a second there. But wasn't too much trouble outside of that.

I also wonder about CWDT as the previous poster said, won't that be counter intuitive to use with acrobatics since you won't be getting hit as much so will it proc enough? I don't know because I don't have Acrobatics yet, but i did wonder the same thing as I am getting it soon.

I was wondering about how I would include enfeeble with CWDT into my setup, but i can't decide what i'd sacrifice and how I would do it. Do I just use that and Projectile Weakness on a Ring? But then I lose all my resistances and life. So not sure how to handle some of these things.

Also is my 6 link Tabula ok the way it is?
Would you guys recommend different setups and improvements?

I will eventually transition more into what the build recommends. It's just at the time it seemed like a good idea to mix specters and zombies into the same links, is that bad?

I thought i'd try that banner thing I found, is it worth it? Or just waste and replace it?

Последняя редакция: ArmedCiv. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 2:59:19
"
Alerean написал:

"
Dapop написал:

Yeah I've been wondering this myself. I have a missing green so I dropped Faster Projectiles. Thinking on it I might change that and take out EP for now. I just got a 6 socket ES chest, but it's missing links...already wasted like 5 Fusing's on trying to get the links :/

6 Links are considered endgame feat and the average number of fusings required to link 6 sockets is about 1500 (yup right).
Remember this game is based on RNG so someone can get 6 links with 100ish fusings, while someone takes 2000ish.
My suggestion is to get a Tabula Rasa (which is about 12 Chaos right now) so you can start using 6 links and progress to endgame and make the currency to upgrade the gear further.
"
Yloss написал:
"
Alerean написал:

"
Dapop написал:

6 Links are considered endgame feat and the average number of fusings required to link 6 sockets is about 1500 (yup right).
Remember this game is based on RNG so someone can get 6 links with 100ish fusings, while someone takes 2000ish.
My suggestion is to get a Tabula Rasa (which is about 12 Chaos right now) so you can start using 6 links and progress to endgame and make the currency to upgrade the gear further.

SSF can be a bitch haha.

Speaking of...I have a Filterblade loot filter question for everyone; does anyone have a good guide on how to properly customise their filter through the website? In general but also specifically for SSF. It seems like 75% of the stuff that pops up even on Strict isn't very useful for me. I've gone into the "hide rares by slot" section and disabled all the stuff we don't want like 2H weapons, and I've added some basetype rules with socket/link requirements based on what's been mentioned in this guide, but I'm not sure what else to look out for. I've also added the BiS unique's to Tier 1. I'm aiming for as little useless stuff as possible, so any advice would be appreciated.

Here's what I've got so far: http://www.filterblade.xyz/#KtSIhDNcAY9J
Последняя редакция: Alerean. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 8:20:46
"
Dapop написал:
I think CWDT and Cast when damage taken doesnt work? (CWDT lvl 1 and spirit offering lvl 8 so it should work technically). I have not seen it activate ever

I asked this myself. Can anyone explain? In my Skill list it says I cant use Spirit Offering directly (which indicates that the CWdT is working). Still I haven't noticed any effect (like Immortal Call). Or am I just blind?
"
Genslus написал:
"
Dapop написал:

I asked this myself. Can anyone explain? In my Skill list it says I cant use Spirit Offering directly (which indicates that the CWdT is working). Still I haven't noticed any effect (like Immortal Call). Or am I just blind?

Can confirm mine is working, even with all the acrobatics on the tree allocated, which is what i was worried about. But it could be because i haven't upped my resistances yet, that i'm noticing it. Will see when my resistances are fixed.
@ imthedan:
"
imthedan написал:
forgive the dumb question, but do we get multiple minion damage gems or do we just use one and move it around? if we need more than one, where do we get them?

1 used in the final build for Spectres.
1 used for Skeletons until we have an Elder Helm.
1+ optionally used with Zombies/Holy Relic/Agony Crawler while leveling if we have a free blue socket.

You can buy them from Nessa in Act 1 after "The Caged Brute" quest. It costs like 1 Transmutation orb, which is very cheap.

@ Karyoplasma:
"
Karyoplasma написал:
This build is bonkers. Just killed an 8-mod Chimera (it had boss damage, fleet and extra as fire, rest I dunno) with trash gear, everything under 5c except for Tabula. Oh, I also still don't have my last two ascendancy points because my RNG sucks and I have an open jewel socket that I was too lazy to buy a jewel for. Lvl 88.

The only decent piece in my gear are my gloves:

Regaled Bleed. Game too easy.

That's great to hear! Good job!

@ kendo3:
"
kendo3 написал:
thank you for such a detailed guide, absolutely loving it in the new league.

I do have an odd request though. could you list what you use for key bindings? especially interested in seeing how you have left and right mouse buttons keyed. I know it's personal preference whether you have things like your movement skills tied to W or E, etc. but sometimes it helps to have things setup in a sequence order so you can hit Q, W, E if you need things to queue up a certain way for optimal performance

I use a Logitech mouse that has forward and back thumb buttons. So my arrangement is:

I. Left mouse: Move-only
II. Middle mouse: Vaal Skeletons
III. Right mouse: Shield Charge
IV. Back button: Charged Dash
V. Forward button: Skeletons

Q. Holy Relic
W. Herald of Agony
E. Zombies

I swap Hatred on and off of the hotbar to turn it on as needed. The Herald takes priority since weapon swapping deactivates it.

I could probably switch Charged Dash and Shield Charge, but I've been using Shield Charge so long on all my summoners I just stick to muscle memory.

All of my active abilities are on the mouse, while my prep abilities are on the keyboard. That way my fingers can stay on flasks or I get a free hand otherwise.

I've been thinking I should swap the skills to 1-3 and flasks to QWERT, so my hand doesn't have to hover so far up.

Middle mouse is a scroll wheel, so it's a little awkward to press down on while avoiding causing it to scroll. So I put Vaal Skeletons there since it's the least used of all active abilities.

Skeletons are second from least used, so that's why they're on the forward button, which doesn't have a finger at the ready for it.

I could probably put Hatred on the Move-Only slot, since I think it'll only activate if I hold down the Attack In Place key. That'd be a nice way to avoid swapping around skill buttons after death or on a No Regen map.

I definitely recommend thinking carefully about your skill arrangement, since once you get used to one way and change it later, the ingrained memory can mess you up at the worst times. We're still using QWERTY keyboards, after all.

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 написал:
OMG Ty! I will have to bother you a lot less now :) Thanks again for guide. Dope build. One thing though.. Any other spells you could recommend substituting orb of storm for? Just like to try different spell animations is all.

You've got me curious. Where did you see the build to begin with if you were never able to open "I Accept"?

Orb of Storms? We don't use that. Or are you asking what you could trade out because you want to use Orb of Storms? CWDT, Spirit Offering, and Fortify are your best candidates. I'm not sure why you'd want to use Orb of Storms, though, that would outweigh the benefits of those three gems. If it's just to experience what the spell is like, then that's fine.
Thanks for the build, running this in betrayal league and it is working like a charm. I do a questions though. How are you able to raise 3 spectres? 1 default + 1 with Death Attunement... what am I missing?
Sorry if the answer is obvious or has been answered before, I am new and 24 pages of comments is a lot.
Noob here have a question about EE.

In the OP it says:

Just make absolutely sure none of your gear adds fire or cold damage, or EE won't be worth taking until you replace those items.

Why only fire or cold damage?

I have hatred which gives enemies 25% resist to cold and static strike for 25% to lightning, if I understand this correctly. Then it gives me -50% resist to poison? My poison damage comes from herald of agony.

What does it matter then if my gear has fire or cold damage?

I'm confused. If anyone could help me clear this out, that would be much appreciated. Thanks for the great guide!!

Wait, I guess you don't want fire damage so that your fire damage from sentinels can attack against -50% fire resist. Is that the reason?

Also for cold damage. If I cast hatred I attack with cold damage so I increase the cold resist with 25%, right? So why is it bad for me to have cold damage on gear?
Последняя редакция: Truppensturm. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 13:16:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация