3.5.0c Patch Notes

They not gonna fix map tab or the atlas boys...
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
Camatoo написал:

You dont have to. Wait till they fix the unique maps and run a legacy version.

I don't have any version of Perandus Manor. I bought that map for 9 or 10 ex in the past especially for map completion bonuse. And now I haven't that bonuse.
thanks for fix
"
Voidstranger написал:
As Standard player I tell you - this is worst patch for Standard ever. People lost all their progress in Atlas, map tabs etc. I tried to write about resetting unique maps completion in Standard everywhere. Because that is unfair for permanent league. But devs simply ignore my questions.
I have to agree. This has felt very much like a beta that was rushed to meet a deadline. I don't blame them for needing time to fix the problem, or having bugs that are easy to miss on launch. I blame them for launching the game with bugs so major they can't be missed with 10 minutes of playing. The lesson I'm learning from this is I should not play a new expansion shortly after it comes out. How long it takes them to repair such an obvious bug like this I'm using as a measurement of how long after launch I should wait to play expansions in the future, because the message they're sending is foreseeable problems will not be fixed at launch.

GGG: In the future, please consider doing away with your countdown timers to launch if you're not ready. I'd much rather you delay a launch than play the game early, but broken.
Elder Guardians are still bugged
Fix the map stash.
Prophecies are still bugged and you dont get the right crafting recipe from it.

Plaguemaw pop up said "Prefixes cannot be changed" i got "Cannot roll Caster Mods"
Unbreathing Queen didn't spawn a crafting recipe at all:
Unbearable Whispers pop up said "Prefixes cannot be changed" i got "Suffixed cannot be changed"
The Feral Lord pop up said "Suffixed cannot be changed" i got "Cannot roll Attack Mods"

The Pale Council it self worked as intended.
I hope you can fix it soon so i can finally finish my bow ^^

Cheers
#Failed to connect to instance
#Ok
Again (not like GGG takes the time to give a shit, it seems, anymore) , I reiterate...

Your content update killed 2 of my upgraded shaper nodes on the atlas, yet the quest zana gives to get shaper orbs is not reset. So, I am supposed to get shaper orb 3 currently, which means I'm screwed out of 2x upgraded atlas nodes being shaped.

Worst release ever, and...

Fix the fucking map tab.

You scheister real money for this... Broken garbage.
GGG - Why you no?
"
Voidstranger написал:
"
Camatoo написал:

You dont have to. Wait till they fix the unique maps and run a legacy version.

I don't have any version of Perandus Manor. I bought that map for 9 or 10 ex in the past especially for map completion bonuse. And now I haven't that bonuse.

Part of me is hoping that unique maps being invisible on the map tab is somehow tied to them being uncompleted from the Atlas, and maybe it's another bug they will fix.

If it's really gone forever, that's a really shitty thing that they did.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация