[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

So... checked infernal legion. Looks like it have bugged tooltip, so it always show base damage value, despite the fact that it properly amplified by support.
So it's hard to say whether it worth it, or not.
But fully buffed carrion golem with its 80% MORE damage should apply as well. So maybe i will try some strange combination with zombies/skellies, RF carrion and ice golems.

Edit: Nevermind, PoB updated, and if everything is correct, infernal legion not really worth it. Around 80k DOT despite having 6-link support. Might be better in dedicated +3 weapon, but even that will not boost past 140k or so, considering that it can't be supported by empower.

Edit2: And tried to use carrion golem instead of ice, and no ammount of "more damage" was able to come even slightly close to ice golem damage.
Now i'm geniunely sad, and want to try something else entirely... :(
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 5:48:40
"
Med1umentor написал:
So... checked infernal legion. Looks like it have bugged tooltip, so it always show base damage value, despite the fact that it properly amplified by support.

Minion tool never really works ... not even sure if the updated PoB is accurate. Tested it with all 6 golems and 10 harmony for 1200% increased golem damage, supported with Infernal Legion (lvl 14), Elemental Focus, Burning Damage, Minion Damage and Conc Effect(all lvl 21) in a +1 body armour. All supports and Harmony stack increased the damage alright but PoB showing less than 100k damage, including Elemental Equilibrium effect.
"
tomay написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

Minion tool never really works ... not even sure if the updated PoB is accurate. Tested it with all 6 golems and 10 harmony for 1200% increased golem damage, supported with Infernal Legion (lvl 14), Elemental Focus, Burning Damage, Minion Damage and Conc Effect(all lvl 21) in a +1 body armour. All supports and Harmony stack increased the damage alright but PoB showing less than 100k damage, including Elemental Equilibrium effect.

Well, most of the time they don't even have such a thing. But there are difference between not showing anything, and showing wrong thing :)

Nevertheless, already edited previous message twice before seeing yours. Quite sad now, that PoB denying everything that i wanted to try.
By the way, tried in PoB absolutely clean character with 20 lvl ice golem, infernal legion damage was about as strong as default attack, so with the equal gem support it should be much more than it show in final build.
Nevertheless, even if it's so, the fact that they don't stack with each other still make full attack build much better.

I guess, last thing that i wanted to try is to have absurd ammount of weak ass skeletons, buffed by carrion golem with absurd buff effect that we receive, but it's more on the meme side rather than actual build.

Maybe i should go with poison assassin now? It looks pretty cool. Or maybe VD necro.
"
Med1umentor написал:
Maybe i should go with poison assassin now? It looks pretty cool. Or maybe VD necro.

Why not? But I think I'll stick to my Golementalist for a while. At long last we got the tankiness the Elementalist was lacking so badly. 620% increased Golem buff with 11 golems is sick!

I'm at 8.2k HP, 2.4k regen/sec, 82% physical damage reduction, this is getting pretty darn close to a really thicc Juggo. And thanks to the 80% att/cast speed granted by the Lightning Golem we now bounce around with our shoddy Clayshapers like a Raider on double Onslaught. I'm really enjoying this... while it lasts. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 6:29:57
"
tomay написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

Why not? But I think I'll stick to my Golementalist for a while. At long last we got the tankiness the Elementalist was lacking so badly. 620% increased Golem buff with 11 golems is sick!

I'm at 8.2k HP, 2.4k regen/sec, 82% physical damage reduction, this is getting pretty darn close to a really thicc Juggo. And thanks to the 80% att/cast speed granted by the Lightning Golem we now bounce around with our shoddy Clayshapers like a Raider on double Onslaught. I'm really enjoying this... while it lasts. ;)

Yeah, doubling our most overpowering thing in the ascendancy... i don't know what GGG were thinking, but that's probably the final reason why i decided to go elementalist that league too. Because even if everything fails me, elementalist actually quite universal, it can do anything as long as golems present :)

It's just, i was elementalist last league, and it's not really changed fundamentally, just obtained huge buff in numbers. So i think i will get bored really fast.
True, the build concept hasn't changed "fundamentally" but the QoL increase is massive. No matter how much life (or ES) we've piled up, we never got rid of that uneasy, nagging feeling of being squishy. In this respect 3.8 is a whole new ballgame.
can someone provide an actual pob please? I tried a poison assassin as leaguestarter but I feel very unhappy with that build and I want my golems back ...
Regarding Ice Golems, I have a question about the interaction with Feeding Frenzy Support. If Feeding Frenzy Support does this:

"
The Feeding Frenzy support gem makes supported minions aggressive, increasing the range that they'll seek out enemies. It also gives hits from the minions a chance to give you the Feeding Frenzy buff, granting more minion damage and increased minion attack, cast and movement speed. While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff, the supported minions deal even more damage.

then the Ice Golems obviously deal 25% more damage (lvl 21) while we have FF. Now since this buff is granted to us by a Golem and we get 50% "increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per summoned Golem" and we have, say, 10 Golems and Golem Commander which will increase that tally to a whopping 570%, will the Ice Golems deal 167.5% more damage while we have FF, or just the "measly" 25%?
"
tomay написал:
Regarding Ice Golems, I have a question about the interaction with Feeding Frenzy Support. If Feeding Frenzy Support does this:

"
The Feeding Frenzy support gem makes supported minions aggressive, increasing the range that they'll seek out enemies. It also gives hits from the minions a chance to give you the Feeding Frenzy buff, granting more minion damage and increased minion attack, cast and movement speed. While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff, the supported minions deal even more damage.

then the Ice Golems obviously deal 25% more damage (lvl 21) while we have FF. Now since this buff is granted to us by a Golem and we get 50% "increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per summoned Golem" and we have, say, 10 Golems and Golem Commander which will increase that tally to a whopping 570%, will the Ice Golems deal 167.5% more damage while we have FF, or just the "measly" 25%?

Good job noticing that, but i doubt it work that way. :)
Also, if it's really work that way - you have wrong numbers:
Feeding frenzy buff grants ALL your minions 10% more damage, and 15% move, attack, and cast speed. Additionally, minions supported by feeding frenzy get 24% more damage, if you have FF buff. But it's not part of the buff, but rather part of the support gem, that check trigger event (if buff exist).
So, if feeding frenzy indeed get that 570% (actually more, because we also have 90% from 3 primordial eminence), then it would be 91% more damage, and 100% move, attack and cast speed.
Way too overboard to be true, but who knows :)
I have a question about the amulet.

If I have 7 ice golem, amulet gives me 3 more for 35% less damage (best roll).

So the total dps will be 10/7*(1-0.35)=93%, so do I lose damage?

Also, with the new FF gem, we can get rid of the Primordial Might and use Harmony instead. What is the best gem setup?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация