3.5.1b Patch Notes

Bug betrayal aura effect
"
Togaraseda написал:
"
DemonicFilo написал:
anybody else having the 24 challenge aura flooting way up in the air?

Yes, I have the same in my hideout and in a trial, not in map.

Yes, and I also have it in maps.
Feels like after the patch fortification encounter is not really easy but quite doable on high tier maps but all the other encounters? Broken in a way that I got one-shotted in tier 9 blue map (nothing ridiculous monster life+) from off the screen with 5,3k jugg. Died to every single encounter that wasn't fortification on maps where I one shot the map boss. If I want to level up I'd have to probably force research and never run it again.
s
Последняя редакция: kia2000. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 12:43:33
SA "bug fix" makes my build so much more clunkier.
Why such drastic changes mid-league?
"
kazeshi написал:
Stop fucking with SA or any skills unless they are literally game breaking.

You used to do it at league end in order to not screw people, that was the right choice.

Even if this change ends up being minor there is no need for it to come out now.

If you insist on messing with skills mid league how about making skills like sa, fp or anything that shoots work better around doors/pillars/walls/trees/pebbles/or if the tooth fairy came by last week and left some dust on the ground.

Would be nice to get 6 pods from my SA if 6 can fit rather than if there is a tree on the other side of the screen it decides that 2 pods are the most it can do since there is only a thousand miles to work with.

its not minor. i can barely charge my SA while leeching with 170 unreserved mana. it feels terrible now. if i dont land a good shot or pots fail to spawn, i cant shoot for like 2 seconds. this is even worse in less recovery maps. it seems like they balanced it around the other channeling skills, but forgot that you get a 150% attack speed multiplier on SA... also it still drains mana if you reach maximum stages. unenjoyable now sadly...
Barrage graphical bug.
"
Togaraseda написал:
"
DemonicFilo написал:
anybody else having the 24 challenge aura flooting way up in the air?

Yes, I have the same in my hideout and in a trial, not in map.

In fact, in maps too... :)
I can not see any bug behind my molten strike.
Anyone saw Enhar aura after patch??

It is tied to his model top now, not to the bottom

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация