3.5.1b Patch Notes

"
gordooo1 написал:
The listed mana cost is only applied once, at the start of the channel. It does not cost additional mana to continue channeling or release the channel.

So scourge arrow been "bugged" sinced release?
It's just a way to justify a mid-league nerf. Nothing more.
"
VincelotGR написал:
"
Belpharion написал:
"
VincelotGR написал:
I understand fixing the mana cost for Scourge Arrow. But making it drain mana while holding down the skill the same way scorching ray does? wtf? I'm not doing any damage just by holding down my skill, why should i run out of mana?
This needs to be fixed again to drain mana per stage.

Because you charge up for a stronger final effect, the exact same way as Flameblast would.

It keeps draining mana after maximum stage reached. That's what i'm saying.

And that's exactly what Flameblast does. That's what I'm saying. That there exists a prior example of this way of channelling.
"
Hemmingfish написал:
"
gordooo1 написал:
The listed mana cost is only applied once, at the start of the channel. It does not cost additional mana to continue channeling or release the channel.

When all other channelling skills spend mana as long as you continue the channel, it would seem likely that one skill (Scourge Arrow) NOT doing it would in fact, be a bug.

It's not a personal attack, it is a fix.
"
Belpharion написал:
"
Hemmingfish написал:
"
gordooo1 написал:

When all other channelling skills spend mana as long as you continue the channel, it would seem likely that one skill (Scourge Arrow) NOT doing it would in fact, be a bug.

It's not a personal attack, it is a fix.

If you look at the skill reveal video you can see that it doesn't use mana while charging. Either they deliberately designed it to work like that, or they knowingly showed off a bugged skill in a reveal video.
OMG finally maps will work again!

3 sulphite nodes per encounter please :)
"
DemonicFilo написал:
anybody else having the 24 challenge aura flooting way up in the air?

Yes, I have the same in my hideout and in a trial, not in map.
Yea I am really not going to be able to get used to the Betrayal aura effect being over my head... its too weird and I just cant get used to it. Hopefully they change it back to how it was, this is stupid.
lmao, even Einhar's aura is over his head too, but sometimes when I am running around they go back to the floor, then will just go right back over our heads. This is horrible lol.
Ty 1 big idiot for spiderwalker build and phase run fix. Amazing idea make bugged build with bugged mechanic - public.
47 chromosome from 47.
Yesterday i have build what kill everyone. I got amazing pleasure from the game because i can kill everyone and do all. Today i have nothing. I have build what can do nothing.
"
Godiak написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDuyeB8Id6I

thank me later

Thank you kind sir, this will save me some rage and white hair.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация