[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

do i need Warlord's Mark? its not in guilde or pob link, but some say in this thread i need it.
also is pob skill/gem setup up to date?
"
pires написал:
do i need Warlord's Mark? its not in guilde or pob link, but some say in this thread i need it.
also is pob skill/gem setup up to date?

No, no, yes
im asking because gem links in guide and league starter pob are different, wich one should i lose for leveling?
"
pires написал:
im asking because gem links in guide and league starter pob are different, wich one should i lose for leveling?

If you are leveling use starter. If you are transitioning to full build use full build PoB.
BUILD UPDATE NEW PASTEBIN

-Removed Aspect of the Spider

-Added Flesh & Stone aura, you will use Sand stance
Nearby Enemies are Blinded while in Sand Stance
You take (10-11)% less Damage from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

You take (10-11)% less Damage from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance

i've imported the pastbin listed on the first page multiple times for the full build

it still has immortal call and aspect of the spider in the skills, other gems are not where they are in the gem links section

I also don't see anything about Flesh & Stone or where it goes?
"
"

i've imported the pastbin listed on the first page multiple times for the full build

it still has immortal call and aspect of the spider in the skills, other gems are not where they are in the gem links section

I also don't see anything about Flesh & Stone or where it goes?

fixed, sorry about that...
"

now it all makes sense!

there is an evasion node that wasn't on previous pob, and added health down below on the right side

Thanks!
"
"

now it all makes sense!

there is an evasion node that wasn't on previous pob, and added health down below on the right side

Thanks!

Yeah, thats the add on for to level 100. You can see in the menu passives for level 94
How do you sustain incinerate without a mana pot?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация