[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
jayden2221 написал:
How do you sustain incinerate without a mana pot?

with crafted - total mana cost of skills on both rings
How do i cast Flame/Orb dash with Anger, Herald of Ash and Flesh and Stone up? I have 100% Mana Reserved. I can still cast Incinerate becouse of the Rings, but how do i Flame dash/ use Orb? What am i missing?

Solved: Master of Discord gives -25% reduced Mana Reservation of Herald Skills
Последняя редакция: Deamonfeather. Время: 13 июня 2019 г., 13:24:10
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
jayden2221 написал:

Sorry if Im bad but besides that where does your mana regen come from?
"
jayden2221 написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
jayden2221 написал:

Sorry if Im bad but besides that where does your mana regen come from?

I'm only level 40 or so leveling this up, but with 2 big -mana cost on rings incinerate is only going to cost a few mana and you should have enough to cover that just from levels/mana pool. dont need any mana regen anywhere.
Just to confirm for helmet ilvl, all i really need is like 72+ for most mods right? Cant get like the highest tier res since thats 84 but thats okay.
"
TheDeathly написал:
Just to confirm for helmet ilvl, all i really need is like 72+ for most mods right? Cant get like the highest tier res since thats 84 but thats okay.

correct :)

Well it is something i suppose. It's super awful buying the fossils so i may live with this for some time.
Hey, I just want to thank you for this cool build! I'm still pretty new to PoE and after people told me to play melee character because it is "sooo op this time!!" I struggled with some kind of Scion build.

I said: "Screw it! I want to play caster!" - I stumbled upon your build and started with the fire girl and I'm in love with it! Your guide helped me a lot how to organize my links and how to level up. As a new player the step-by-step-PoB helped a looooot as well!

I didn't wrapped my mind around all the crafting yet so I had to settle with a 5-link weapon so far but I'm getting there.

So big thumbs up for this good work and one of the better "beginner friendly" guides in here <3
"
NanamiNaniwa написал:
Hey, I just want to thank you for this cool build! I'm still pretty new to PoE and after people told me to play melee character because it is "sooo op this time!!" I struggled with some kind of Scion build.

I said: "Screw it! I want to play caster!" - I stumbled upon your build and started with the fire girl and I'm in love with it! Your guide helped me a lot how to organize my links and how to level up. As a new player the step-by-step-PoB helped a looooot as well!

I didn't wrapped my mind around all the crafting yet so I had to settle with a 5-link weapon so far but I'm getting there.

So big thumbs up for this good work and one of the better "beginner friendly" guides in here <3

Hi, im so glad you are doing well with this build. I saw your character and you can start to transition to the full build so from now on use Full Build Path of Building. There is a different gem setup. You will gain more damage and have more survivability.

One thing that is important is to craft - mana mods on your rings.

If you have any questions how to progress further with the build feel free to ask. :)

gl in Legion
hmm do we not need lvl 3 enlighten anymore? I should have checked that before buying one hah.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация