Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Wow ... seems like nerfs for every build I have except 1. And maps moved around uselessly yet again? :(
"
RaElent написал:
"
Walltrigger написал:
Sad poets pen builds are gone. shame people pray for nerfs in a single player game.

shame people who have no idea about this game and how it works, but crying that they was nerfed to the ground and totally deleted.
Try to read.
Try to use brain.
Yes its hard in 2019, but you shoud try it.
0.25s cd on PP, old version must have close to 0.25 AS but never faster. So you need a bit more investment and changes to tree to make it as good as befor, cose you need 0.13 AS on ur attack skill. Thats it. Just a bit more balanced in terms of invesment and no more absolutely imbalanced as leveling gear.

There is one pretty hard nerf - arc. Everything else is just a blank wall of text that almost does not make sense. Cosmetics ligue.

No disabled shadows anymore... RIP , many ppl will drop game if they dont bring this to dx11. Hello GGG ur game lags as hell, give ppl a chance to play it.

Ive played since 2013. closed beta. Half damage effectiveness is hardly "a bit" more investment. sure it was a good item but they completely changed how it works now. Why not make it more rare or remove added phys per 3 character lvls instead? Why is it fine to leave truly op items like headhunter then?

When has an item ever been such a huge problem in leveling that it needs to be nerfed? How are leveling items so problematic in this game to begin with? You know poets still cost a good amount in trade league and good luck finding one in ssf while actually leveling. What about the taming, that ring is also op for leveling or tabula. Denying that it is a big nerf is just ignorant. You may love nerfs like this, changing mechanics of fun items, which is ok but i dont. To me they remove fun from the game.
"
nickwch написал:
"
Pobatti написал:
"
nickwch написал:
1. You do whatever you like for the challenge leagues, but dont touch the standard league 3 - 4 times in a year. Standard league is for casual players like myself to kill that few hours after work whenever we do not have other plan for our partner/family members/friends.

I'm inclined to agree here, and if that was extended to also include the Atlas it would be even better.

I also believe it's what GGG probably would choose to do if they were able to mitigate the various problems that would cause, and if they were feasibly able to do it. Standard doesn't need to have exact feature-parity with challenge leagues because the two modes don't interact until the post-league merge.

The problem is not about technicality challenges to achieve this, it is rather about they are completely lost touch to their player base and understand what are their main concern, another Blizzard in the making.
All the strategy is evolving around "more hype, get more Youtuber to lure more new players, let's nerf and buff whatever and whenever we like so that our investor would think we are making progress since the new players wouldnt notice or understand anyway". Existing loyalty players? Heck care, there will always be some complain and whining in every new release coming from this group of players. Well, they can either take it or leave it, we got new players anyway.

-RIP my Leech Slayer-

This can't be more true , +10000
Reckoning and vengance increased from 20 to 40 but what about Riposte?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Brands are dead. Yet for leveling it still be a good option.
So many negative comments about recent changes and patch notes, wow. On the one hand, I'm not surprised because GGG nerfed a lot of popular skills and items, ruined some builds, wasted Slayer class and did some incomprehensible changes. On the other hand however, I think that Synthesis won't be a failure like Bestiary, and people will enjoy it anyways.
Oh Boy, where do i start...
I just love POE, the fun i got out of this game over the years... So many good things about it, the variety of builds, the challange, finding out all of the mechanics, changing whole build just by using a proper unique (like facebreaker). It's insane how good it is. It was, since right now it's good only for casters GOD DAMN IT.
Every single league, I play only melee builds, I dont enjoy caster playstyle. I dont enjoy buying items for casters. I love melee and guess what? i love BERSERKER. The idea of a melee character with high risk high reward playstyle is just great. You go in, get hit hard, but you hit hard too, and leech a lot.
But not anymore. You nerfed vaal pact, you nerfed leech, you nerfed berserker, you nerfed melee (and no, i don't complain about shaper statsticks, never liked the idea of it, i talk about unique statsticks, like tempestous steel or deaths hand). Now you are nerfing leech once again.
1 hit can only leech 10% of life. For the sake of argument, let's say i have 10k life (which never happens, unless you are RF). I can only leech 1k like per hit. What's the point of "100% of damage leeched as life if..." in Cloaked Savagery? Another nerf not only to berserer. And all melee builds at that.
Over the last couple of leagues the only thing i see is nerfing melee. Every single league, there are nerfs to that.
I didn't want to play betrayal league cuz of that. But i did, cuz i love POE, and i thought that maybe you will do something with berserker ascendancy in next league. You didn't. Remember betrayal stats? More witches than berserkers. 3-4 Leagues when berserker is at the bottom.
League after league i enjoy POE less and less...

"
666 to 999 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 668 to 1002).

Seriously ? xD
"

Oh Boy, where do i start...
I just love POE, the fun i got out of this game over the years... So many good things about it, the variety of builds, the challange, finding out all of the mechanics, changing whole build just by using a proper unique (like facebreaker). It's insane how good it is. It was, since right now it's good only for casters GOD DAMN IT.
Every single league, I play only melee builds, I dont enjoy caster playstyle. I dont enjoy buying items for casters. I love melee and guess what? i love BERSERKER. The idea of a melee character with high risk high reward playstyle is just great. You go in, get hit hard, but you hit hard too, and leech a lot.
But not anymore. You nerfed vaal pact, you nerfed leech, you nerfed berserker, you nerfed melee (and no, i don't complain about shaper statsticks, never liked the idea of it, i talk about unique statsticks, like tempestous steel or deaths hand). Now you are nerfing leech once again.
1 hit can only leech 10% of life. For the sake of argument, let's say i have 10k life (which never happens, unless you are RF). I can only leech 1k like per hit. What's the point of "100% of damage leeched as life if..." in Cloaked Savagery? Another nerf not only to berserer. And all melee builds at that.
Over the last couple of leagues the only thing i see is nerfing melee. Every single league, there are nerfs to that.
I didn't want to play betrayal league cuz of that. But i did, cuz i love POE, and i thought that maybe you will do something with berserker ascendancy in next league. You didn't. Remember betrayal stats? More witches than berserkers. 3-4 Leagues when berserker is at the bottom.
League after league i enjoy POE less and less...

Agree totally. 98% of coments are against this nerfs and most changes, they are ruining the game, but like they said above, they will survive. It's kinda sad, because this game used to be fun, at least for me it wont be anymore, since the only builds i found enjoyable were Poets Pen and Flicker strike (both nerfed in one way or another). Poets Pen is useless now, i tested in PoB the max attack speed i can get with my build and cant even reach 5 attack per second, in order to make my build viable with the actual nerf, i need around 8 attacks per second. Thanks GGG. About flicker strike, its now limited due to leech nerf and just not delve viable, and not endgame viable unless you spend 50 ex. so... Well done GGG im probably skipping.
Последняя редакция: manueloel. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 17:55:10
I read a bunch of crying people here... But everything changes, it's a matter of adaptation !
Then I see some strong buffs here :

- Flame totems numerical damage increase, has a lot more projectiles without any investment and a wider cone, and is now based on physical damage. What could it be with a strong extra/conversion setup ? (Added fire, Phys as lightning, HoA, etc...) It's a fucking huge buff !
- Most of people already noticed this one, chaos spells but contagion are strongly buffed too.
- Fireball, Freezing Pulse, EK, Bladefall, Incinerate and some more, every of these are also numerically buffed...
- ...not to mention the new Unleash support. It means now you can "handcast" like a minner would do : unleash a bunch of skills at the same time on the same target, in only one click. Then just avoid things/turn around boss while this mechanic is "loading".

Anyway whiner are gonna whine, players are gonna play. That is life.

HF !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация