(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

"
Cheshire3o8 написал:
Why is the Melee Physical DMG support gem not listed? It seems to boost my DPS a huge amount, at least on paper/tooltip. Is this correct?

This is correct, and you can use that support gem to boost damage. You'll be getting plenty of damage from gear alone, but if you need extra damage or you start to not one-hit everything, it may be a good idea to add this in.

Edit: Since Bear Trap isn't needed to deal with Physical Reflect (Just pop a granite flask and Cyclone around), it is no longer needed. Melee Physical Damage has been added in as a replacement, on Infernal Blow.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Последняя редакция: EndOfEnds. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 2:54:22
this dont seem like a end game build.. in merc.. i am guesseing we are going to get 1 hit from anything thats a boss? low res.. low life.. cant change the gear much. i think its for of a pvp lowlvl mid lvl or fun build..

anyone eles agree?
"
dirtydevil87 написал:
this dont seem like a end game build.. in merc.. i am guesseing we are going to get 1 hit from anything thats a boss? low res.. low life.. cant change the gear much. i think its for of a pvp lowlvl mid lvl or fun build..

anyone eles agree?

It's not actually that difficult to max your resistances without a weapon or offhand. Life is a bit of a problem, as you need to roll a high life mod on all pieces of gear to compensate for gear slot losses.

You're right in assuming it's mainly a fun build - but it can certainly work in end-game with the right gear. It just becomes very gear dependant end-game.
OK so here is mine testing ... I will not comment lower difficulties where the skill is usefull...

I post is somewhere else: So I just copy it here ....

OK I tried more than one character with this new skill...

And what I can say that this skill is simply not worth to use. (I will level it slowly up and we will see on higher level, maybe it will dramatically change, because it have a nice bonus for leveling up)

The problems of this skill is simply...

1) I can do aoe much better and easier with ranged attacks or spells.
2) I can cleave which is still much better (dual wield)
3) I can jump with leap slam (its also much better)
4) I can spec to facebreaker build and wipe whole pack of mobs with 2 blows ...

I really tried to find something positive, I tried many gem combination but all of them never lead to anything interesting which would be better than anything what I already prepared....

- the skill have nice animation
- thanks to the forced move you are not able to do some interesting dps to mobs, because you will simply move out. (Thats the reason why its so bad and possible to use in endgame)
- currently its possible to use it only against very weak mobs (I am simply not so patient to use cyclone when I can just jump and wipe them much more quickly and with better AOE)
- Then I am using resolute technique, but sometimes it seems that I am not hitting them at all...

sorry that my post wasnt very positive....

But to make this skill somehow useful, it must be possible to move or stay on place based on our needs. (This will help to damage what we need, currently I can just do shortest possible way and its still wasnt fine)

Whats the biggest problem is that skill have lower damage effectivenes but the skill isnt real AOE skill. Because its similar to whirling blade ...
The skill can hit one target more times (thats the reason, why this skill is doing somthing to 1 target) but when there is more targets you will simply hit 2 per hit ... but not all the targets, it will just choose where these 2 hits land ...

So when you cyclone into pack of mobs, your damage is really really low compared to AOE skills and its not possible to use it...
You can use it only against single target mobs ....

ps. another possibility is that its just bugged and not working as intended and thanks to that its not hitting all targets :-D

@antarian, you should try this build before copy-pasting your Cyclone complaints from the skill feedback thread. A lot of your issues with the build do not apply to this build.

Adressing your problems with the skill:

1) For Facebreaker builds, Cyclone is the ONLY non-spell AoE that we have, and works far FAR better than any spell AoE.

2) Facebreaker builds cannot use cleave nor dual wield.

3) Facebreaker builds cannot use leap slam.

4) With Cyclone, you can. Infernal Blow will take at minimum 5 uses to clear entire mob packs, as the explosion (assuming it hits every mob in the room), deals 20% of the enemies maximum health.

In fact, the only real issue using Cyclone with this build is that enemies are able to hit you sometimes when you Cyclone past them, and that desync can be a little extreme at times.
"
dirtydevil87 написал:

I maxed out my resists even without any resists on weapons, hat or chest.

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
end-game.
I just curious to know the viability of this FB build end-game, not in terms of defense but offense.

Gear Set Up
FB 1000%
Meginord 10-20
Amulet 10-22
Rings 10-19 x2
-------------
others may include
Quiver (this eliminate shield)
Foxshade unique (but end.game chest is A LOT better)

leaves Helm, Boots for high roll resist/hp

my preference is to use FB, add physical damage Amulet and Rings and Meginord,
and free other slots for resist/hp/etc.
would this provide enough damage to end game?

"
draygourn написал:
end-game.
I just curious to know the viability of this FB build end-game, not in terms of defense but offense.

Gear Set Up
FB 1000%
Meginord 10-20
Amulet 10-22
Rings 10-19 x2
-------------
others may include
Quiver (this eliminate shield)
Foxshade unique (but end.game chest is A LOT better)

leaves Helm, Boots for high roll resist/hp

my preference is to use FB, add physical damage Amulet and Rings and Meginord,
and free other slots for resist/hp/etc.
would this provide enough damage to end game?

After you add damage-increasing supports to Cyclone and Infernal Blow, it will provide enough damage to end-game. I would recommend getting Daresso's Courage unique shield, as it gives ele resists and physical damage.
endofends: I know that I can use some skills with facebreaker :-D I am playing it :-) (but I did testing also on my unarmed warrior. On him it was probably best of all, but still not good enough)

But here are some facts ...

you can go with facebreaker + quill rain explosive arrow for aoe :-)

explosion arrow will clear nearly everything in one explosion ... or two (3 sec)
Infernal blow is doing 20% damage you are right but .....

20% damage x 2.5% bonus to fire damage (aoe damage bonus). You will hit for at least 50% (But it will be more, because bonus to elemental + fire + aoe - goes even higher)

So you will hit for at least 50% than you can attach concentrated effect (dont forget that you will have just from passives aproximately +30% inceased aoe area so the decreased area is not so big issue, you can add increased area.) or you can attach flamability, elemental proliferation ....

There 2 possibilities leads to much better result at least until they will fix it and it will be able to be "REAL AOE" which curently it isnt because if you will attack huge pack of enemies ... let say 10 - 30 (you can with previous builds) your damage will be really low...

the problem is simply that with increased quantity of mobs your damage is still the same and is splitted into all mobs.
With infernal blow and explosive arrows your damage is higher and higher (based on quantity of mobs)

Whats the benefit of this skill is that if you are not using explosive arrow (I dont know anyone who is running this build and its pretty powerfull) than its not a bad idea to just cyclone into mobs ... once or two times and then let them explode with infernal blow .... (this works nice, but unfortunately as the main skill its not usable:-( I hope that it will be simply "real AOE" and when there will be more mobs my damage will be caused to all mobs like with other AOE skills...

EDIT: There is some possibility that its not designed to not hit all the enemies, twice per spin ... and maybe its some kind of desync ... Unfortunately I didnt see confirmation on this
Последняя редакция: antarian. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 6:14:59
Daresso's Courage unique shield: that shield looks nice.

can you post damage without and with shield? So we will see how viable this shield is...
I think that this kind of bonus even thought it look like additive is counted as multiplicative which means that damage increase should be really nice:-D

I am using this one and it increasing mine damage with current talents aproximately by 10% - 15% for infernal blow. For cyclone it will be lower, I can check it at home. (but still adding a lot - added fire damage + shield).

I am not at home so I cant check exact values...

I think that damage increase wil be higher from Daresso's Courage (I just want to know it before I will buy it :-DDDD )

Последняя редакция: antarian. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 6:27:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация