(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

"
cocomoloco написал:
"
Nilanno написал:
I'll start evasion + facebreaker duelist today, here is my planned skills for 103 points in advance:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSunn72Bn6OrxQHcR36-imVNeA2E2Qthbml5aMS4vqfBBNX40k2Ov8APG0XV7XuMapMhAhm0tkEq9srTWhos6SyF3Q0VIHTxOrOQCvzFks0hYJ65NYZW-meg4oBAoLnNnaruDnRBh3asRwUt705OyHfXSn1gSzIJNZJ_K3rv034wfNaKdO1RR02SqriNvz7Pqn8Ftb3mhxnN6tQj6NbdqJsmxqIyATBxshlLeM96OkJh63pTqW618q6TbPaC5IqvkBEM8qXLTeOsWf6P6xQ=

pros:
- phys damage (54% melee + 31% attack speed + 52.4% melee from str)
- evasion (+110% evasion from items + 30% absolute evasion from skills + 20% to dodge spells + doubles chances to avoid projectiles)
- +216% hp

Available for critique.

I dont know why but I wouldnt get % Increased Physical Damage nodes. I took the first 12% node on the Marauder tree when my DPS on Infernal Blow was like 960 and it increased to like 980 which is not worth it imo. These nodes just scale badly with IB, dont know why though, on paper they look awesome.

Sicne IB is a nice skill I don't count on it much, I want to go physical damage only and don't take any elemental damage. I think that will be useful for Cyclone and upcoming skills (if developers will provide more gems for unarmed).

@EndOfEnds, thank you for idea about maradeur resists, totally forgot about them!
having so much mana problems =( wondering how can i increase my mana xD only got like 300 lol.
IGN: NukerDeath
"
Nukerdeath написал:
having so much mana problems =( wondering how can i increase my mana xD only got like 300 lol.

Try linking your abilities to the Blood Magic support gem, that way you'll be able to use them continually with life gain on hit / life leech, but still be able to run multiple auras.
"
EndOfEnds написал:
"
Nukerdeath написал:

Try linking your abilities to the Blood Magic support gem, that way you'll be able to use them continually with life gain on hit / life leech, but still be able to run multiple auras.

but but that will decrease my damage by a ton! ;O
IGN: NukerDeath
"
Nukerdeath написал:
"
EndOfEnds написал:
"
Nukerdeath написал:

but but that will decrease my damage by a ton! ;O

If you're using the proper uniques, you'll have plenty enough damage to be able to sacrifice a bit of it to continually use attacks. Worst case scenario, you might take an extra hit to kill that unique boss, but you'll still be one hitting everything else.
Im currently using infernal blow>life leech>mana leech>melee physical damage. 1842 dps with broadstroke on. But 1471 dps with my shield on.

Im also using Dominating blow>Increased duration>Blood magic. HILARIOUS. Come at me summoners, im rolling 20 minions.

Currently level 35, a bit squishy :(

BTW is cyclone going to be a quest item gem?
IGN: _Jacky
Последняя редакция: fire99966. Время: 12 марта 2013 г., 12:16:57
"
fire99966 написал:
Im currently using infernal blow>life leech>mana leech>melee physical damage. 1842 dps with broadstroke on. But 1471 dps with my shield on.

Im also using Dominating blow>Increased duration>Blood magic. HILARIOUS. Come at me summoners, im rolling 20 minions.

Currently level 35, a bit squishy :(

BTW is cyclone going to be a quest item gem?

Yes, Cyclone is a quest item gem. Act 3 Lost in Love quest (normal). If memory serves, that is....

Also, how in the world do you have 1842 deeps? I'm at 880 with hatred :( and I'm at lvl 32.

(nevermind I saw your gear and I can see how now.. :P )
Последняя редакция: Pracis. Время: 12 марта 2013 г., 12:28:51
OK .... I will try to explain why you never ever should take any melee physical node.

imagine you have 50 PHYSICAL DAMAGE :-)

example one:
you have 1000% unarmed damage just on facebreaker ...

1) no other bonuses even str (simply nothing to make it easy to understand):
your damage will be
50 + (50*10) = 550

2) you have +100% melee physical damage
your damage will be
50 + (50*11) = 600

so you invest into +100% but you will receive something around 10% to damage increase !!!

On the other side, when you will invest into fire damage your damage will greatly improved and not only with infernal blow but also with other skills thanks to support gem: ADDED FIRE DAMAGE, which scale with your physical damage.

with fire damage you will still not get 100% of bonus but you will receive enough that its not a bad investement when you tak in consideration that ....
all these things will benefit from it....

Infernal blow, Flame totem, molten shell, possible minion explosion when you build facebreaker summoner, explosive arrow (this build I currently using to have a brutal aoe + strong single target)

Its strange for me little bit but formula is simply ....

physical damage = ((base damage + added physical damage) * (passives + facebreaker bonus)) and after this conversion to fire is done !!!

so convestion: let say 50%

Total physical damage = physical damage * 0,5

Total fire damage = (total physical damage * 0.5) * (fire damage from passives + other bonus from equip)

final DPS is:
(Total fire damage + Total physical damage) * attack speed

as you can see - the only wise investements are ATTACK SPEED nad FIRE DAMAGE :-)

Attack speed will increase the damage most but on the other side other things like infernal blow explosion etc will not benefit from it.

Its maybe interesting to know that just from passives (elemental + fire) you can get to number where you can just kill one mob with infernal blow and it will do nearly over 50% to other mobs ... and I am not talking about increased AOE concentrated effect etc ....

It doesnt look like it but damage from infernal blow and AOE of this skill can be really really high :-D (but for such a combination you need a 6 link)

Infernal blow + melee physical damage + added fire damage + (faster attacks, elemental proliferation, chance to ignite, increased aoe, concentrated effect :-)))))) all these things can be viable :-D So you just need to choose the one which you like the most:-D)

I like chance to ignite, elemental proliferation, (faster attacks or increased aoe or concentrated effect - hard to choose sometime :-D)
"
antarian написал:
OK .... I will try to explain why you never ever should take any melee physical node.

imagine you have 50 PHYSICAL DAMAGE :-)

example one:
you have 1000% unarmed damage just on facebreaker ...

1) no other bonuses even str (simply nothing to make it easy to understand):
your damage will be
50 + (50*10) = 550

2) you have +100% melee physical damage
your damage will be
50 + (50*11) = 600

so you invest into +100% but you will receive something around 10% to damage increase !!!

On the other side, when you will invest into fire damage your damage will greatly improved and not only with infernal blow but also with other skills thanks to support gem: ADDED FIRE DAMAGE, which scale with your physical damage.

with fire damage you will still not get 100% of bonus but you will receive enough that its not a bad investement when you tak in consideration that ....
all these things will benefit from it....

Infernal blow, Flame totem, molten shell, possible minion explosion when you build facebreaker summoner, explosive arrow (this build I currently using to have a brutal aoe + strong single target)

Its strange for me little bit but formula is simply ....

physical damage = ((base damage + added physical damage) * (passives + facebreaker bonus)) and after this conversion to fire is done !!!

so convestion: let say 50%

Total physical damage = physical damage * 0,5

Total fire damage = (total physical damage * 0.5) * (fire damage from passives + other bonus from equip)

final DPS is:
(Total fire damage + Total physical damage) * attack speed

as you can see - the only wise investements are ATTACK SPEED nad FIRE DAMAGE :-)

Attack speed will increase the damage most but on the other side other things like infernal blow explosion etc will not benefit from it.

Its maybe interesting to know that just from passives (elemental + fire) you can get to number where you can just kill one mob with infernal blow and it will do nearly over 50% to other mobs ... and I am not talking about increased AOE concentrated effect etc ....

It doesnt look like it but damage from infernal blow and AOE of this skill can be really really high :-D (but for such a combination you need a 6 link)

Infernal blow + melee physical damage + added fire damage + (faster attacks, elemental proliferation, chance to ignite, increased aoe, concentrated effect :-)))))) all these things can be viable :-D So you just need to choose the one which you like the most:-D)

I like chance to ignite, elemental proliferation, (faster attacks or increased aoe or concentrated effect - hard to choose sometime :-D)

Antarian, you are a very evil person. Thank you for the info! :)

it must be hard with such a low DPS :-)

1471 dps

you really need to switch mana leech to added fire damage. It will greatly improve your DPS, this gem is must.

On level 60:
I have currently around 3500 DPS with shield But I am not using all the physical damage equip :-) (and I even dont use attack speed gem)
I take this amulet, just to be safe :-) and I dont want to take care about atributes now because I need high dexterity to be able to use explosive arrow, which is mine main skill now...

But normally I was able to get something around 5000+ with shield and investemenet into speed and fire damage without any problem(melee physical damage, added fire damage, increased attack speed gems). This will scale much much higher very soon just with investements into other fire damage nodes or speed nodes ... (with some nice quiver you are able to get damage even higher)

as I said I currently using explosive arrow and waiting for cyclone so thats the reason why my DPS on infernal blow is so low now...
Последняя редакция: antarian. Время: 12 марта 2013 г., 12:41:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация