3.6.1 Hotfix 2

Betrayal syndicate super bugged! Cant complete some syndicate and some not spawn at all!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
yeah, thanks, see you next league.
You don't get player retention with gating Lvl 87 peoples behind t4 maps. Yeah. I played 100 t1 - t5 Maps because I don't get any map higher.

great job GGG. Hope it is not a joke anymore to play this league.
I am still getting 0 latency and disconnects all over the place. Is there a fix to this. I tried reinstalling and WinTMR stuff. There are no problems on my end and no one seems to have a solution for my issue.
What is wrong with red maps? After hotfix i just run T11-T12, started from 10 maps and ended like 3 maps. Alch and go. Inb4 i should invest alot to sustaine t11-t12. Last league i have no problems with T14-T16 just alching and go.
Последняя редакция: omgree. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 4:34:43
little late of a fix
Thank you Exile
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Well. Didn't slept 3 days and made my atlas 130+ in day 2. Got elder orb at the same day. Used monstrous treasure + 3 sextant which one of them were 500% tresure monster thingy + gilded cartograper scarab. It's around 150 chaos at least in day 3. Did this more than 5 times. Got 1 t16 from t16 ugs. And at the same time emp manni fyndel and so on got shit ton of maps. is this for real? like are you fucking with me? How in the world inc quant from PERSON affects map drops when only quant that should be affect map drops are the things that you to increase your maps quant before entering it. like (scarab/sac frags/chiseling - rolling map). Explain it to me. If map drops were nerfed why the fuck they got more maps than i do. Cause belive me i played whole week with almost 4 hours of sleep every 2 days. And did nothing but mapping. you say rng i say bullshit. fucking explain this!
"
Incompetence honestly why did you fuck with it in the first place?

Good Question. The problem GGG always have, is they fuck something up, and it usually takes several weeks into the league (or even longer) for them to fix the issues, when people already got tired of it in the first place.

It was the same with harbinger, It took so long to change it. Same with beastiary, it took them one entire league to make it smooth to catch beasts. Why can't they think abit longer ahead and actually make it good from the beginning?
Последняя редакция: Barbarianos. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 5:39:40
I downloaded todays patch, installed it.

Nothing has changed except the game runs perfectly right up to the disconnect. Usually with mobs, usually in a map. (I only run very low level maps now that I can no longer complete one.)

Verdict: Game is completely unplayable. Runs perfectly right up to the disconnect.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация