3.6.1 Hotfix 2

I think the issue at hand is that with every league they watering down the map drops from all existing sources to include the new league content.
And by that kinda force people to engage league content to have map sustain as before. And if they drop the ball, as currently happened, 1+1 no longer makes 2.

As currently is, what we should ask is not to buff the map drops, but to cut the map drop from all additional content they will ever implement and have a steady clear map progression that we know it works.

I think GGG has to accept that in case the league content is not embraced, it should not mean instant quit until next league. Currently it feels that way, because progression is strongly connected with new league content.
Lol if ggg did nerf map drops to force us to engage with league content then they were clearly on a drug addled haze because we literally cannot engage effectively with their league content without maps.... Unless they wanted us to all have ilevel 60 rares lol.
Adjusted map drop rate from 0.1% to 0.10001%. Nothing changed but ti has been adjusted. Still can't find T6+ lmao.
Really wanted to quit after getting stuck on t5 maps and i refuse to buy maps or some people might say 'get good'. horrible map drops, couldn't progress for 2 days, was still on t5 maps up until level 88, it was horrible.
No i'm just charging people to run beachheads with my friend.
First of all, thank you GGG.

But here are my complains:

If you (GGG) decide to "adjust" the map drops/return in the first place (this means, you lowered the rates initially for 3.6), why didn´t you inform the community in the patch notes for 3.6?

If you adjust some mechanics (like drop rates, likelihood of corruptions or linkings, please feel free to inform your community. All your "minor" changes heavily inflict players strategies for a fresh league...

Cheers

Thanks broo
Dont see much difference tbh, still have to waste 60% of my playtime trading maps...
I've run 6 tier 16's and 6 tier 15's... My best map was a tier 12 out of ALL OF THOSE. BROKE GAME
Was the change a 0.0001% increase?

Why am i even bothering logging in?

GG

"
FathomWheel написал:

Precisely. This is only because high-viewer streamers have said something about it. I've seen it mentioned numerous times by numerous people over the week and I only heard something from GGG after Havoc posted the tweet and Baeclast mentioned it.

What exactly has GGG been up to for this last week that the result is only now getting out? How did the previous change make it through testing?

And most importantly, what is GGG doing differently to mitigate it happening again?

God the entitlement of some people..
I understand the average pleb, like yourself most likely, does not understand general basic statistic theory.

First, there ALWAYS are shitpost in EVERY league about mapdrops, and MOST of the time they are unfounded.
Second, they always play with numbers. There are an ungodly amount of variables that contribute to itemdrops, including maps. And there are factors that are outside of numerical values like delve, incursion, synthesis, zana spawns, that make the map drop experience as a whole.
Third, its better for them to undershoot, than overshoot on the numbers. Since if they make mapdrops too common it can ruin the league economy very early, and that it irreversible instead of what happened now.
Fourth, they are human they are allowed to make mistakes. You do not own GGG stocks, you are not their manager or director, so they do not have to explain under any circumstances how they are calculating or managing systems like itemdrop rates.

Wow 6 days MAX of gathering sufficient data to make an itemdrop change that probably only factored into a few percentages...
How dare they!
I guess you are not used to actual shitcompanies and slow as f* adjustments. Nor do you comprehend the sheer idiocy and entitlement most of the plebs have.
Последняя редакция: Fluxje. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 10:09:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация