3.6.1 Hotfix 2

Either this patch was never actually applied or they didn't really change anything. Ran 20+ maps since the patch, now at a net loss.
"
Vertal0 написал:
Either this patch was never actually applied or they didn't really change anything. Ran 20+ maps since the patch, now at a net loss.

Feels bad man...
Just ran another 10 maps, all with no drops, at a loss dont even cover it... Was this patch ACTUALLY applied? or was it just to shut us up?
too late
I just gave up this game.
Thank you for the hotfix! <3
40 maps run, 8 maps back, you havent fixed anything. map sustain for BC / any map still isnt working... Actually do something?
Betting they lowered them because of syns memory fragments (cause you would get like double everything since its basically another small map in a map)

But as it turns out even with that it sucks still

Also like how they only fixed it because a streamer said something (maybe this isnt the reason but thats how it seems to me)
Seem's like no maps are dropping now...
Thank you for the fix! Much less frustrating now.
It seems like white maps are dropping an ungodly ton of white maps, yellow maps are dropping a lot more yellow maps than before, and reds feel just as bad, or worse.

I am running Shaped Lairs with 100+ map IIQ, triple rolled sextants, prophs, frags, Zana mods etc, and still not sustaining even investing 20c+ into each rotation of 3 maps. I'm finding more Wolven King's Bite cards than I am maps. Seriously.

I even ran some Shaped T14 cells with 120 + IIQ hoping to get lots of T14, T13, and T12 downgrades into Shaped Lairs and didn't get a single map.

I have multiple level 100s so I know that this isn't normal Atlas behavior, T11s should be incredibly easy to sustain, especially with the amount of investment I'm putting into them. Hotfix did nothing to red maps.

Please fix! <3
Последняя редакция: Arkuza. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 0:01:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация