[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
za6i9ka написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
za6i9ka написал:
Is scourage worth it tho? Rare dagger kinda feels better, can roll resists and/or dex and malevolence effect up to 40% on hunter one. Made this one with 14c vs 70c for scourage, no luck with aura tho.

P.S. Also you didn't take spiritual command, do you have other source of it? Otherwise if you dropped jewel slot you could get 16% minion atk speed and much faster whirlings.

With The Scourge being much more rare now and thus more expensive just use a rare weapon with minion mods like you're doing.

Spiritual Command is not efficient for the points.

Its like 4 points to get it vs 3/4 points to get jewel and it gives big boost to movement with faster whirling blades tho. Depends on what you want more i guess. Stats from jewel or movement speed from spiritual command. Its 2.17 vs 1.58 aps on whirling blades for me with and without it.

You need flat life and minion physical damage from jewels. The build already has good enough mobility.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Thanks for a fun and easy build! Been a great league starter for me.

I took Grave Intentions which grants unholy might, I don't know if it's worth it.

Are there any very expensive items I could use?

Anyway thanks again! Spiders are fun.
nice build, took some changes with expensive gear
running skitterbots instead of banner, animate guardian and qol flame dash with around 8.5 shaper dps, missing a despair/temporal chains or bane diadem
Will u update your lvling tree for 3.9? the sacrifse and spiritual command wheel have been swapped
How do you guys spawn the spiders with specters up?
Mine just kills the worms before I have to time to cast to spawn the spiders :)
nice
Последняя редакция: Battery_Full. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 11:38:14
"
Will u update your lvling tree for 3.9? the sacrifse and spiritual command wheel have been swapped

The tree is updated for 3.8 and there's no changes in 3.9. You're using an older tree from 3.7.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Nekhii написал:
How do you guys spawn the spiders with specters up?
Mine just kills the worms before I have to time to cast to spawn the spiders :)

I've gone over this with a lot of people and if you watch my videos/gifs my specters NEVER kill my worms before I do myself. It's a timing thing, you have to get used to it. You can see in my video below that my worms don't die to
my specters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuLSiCOrXfw&feature=youtu.be
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 19:55:15
Thank you grateful for this talent build. It really enlighten me with a new summoner~~
The spider seems super reliable and usually it could last a regular boss fight. Then the survivability is also pretty noob-friendly~~ There seems no difficulty pushing T16 maps.

Still would like to ask if the Sirus is killable with the summoner build? Seems the red/black storm kill all summoners so quickly and there isn't a proper situation to re-summon spider which wouldn't die instantly and the flask won't refill.
Since GGG said they will nerv down the storm damage, will there be a way to keep spiders survive during Sirus fight?
"
JJJVic написал:
Thank you grateful for this talent build. It really enlighten me with a new summoner~~
The spider seems super reliable and usually it could last a regular boss fight. Then the survivability is also pretty noob-friendly~~ There seems no difficulty pushing T16 maps.

Still would like to ask if the Sirus is killable with the summoner build? Seems the red/black storm kill all summoners so quickly and there isn't a proper situation to re-summon spider which wouldn't die instantly and the flask won't refill.
Since GGG said they will nerv down the storm damage, will there be a way to keep spiders survive during Sirus fight?

Hi, spiders are immune to damage :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация